Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... (40522 Views)

Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
People are going crazy in dubai for our ofada rice, if you have anyone there make you findings and get things done ASAP.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Sun001: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
ITS NO NEWS AGAIN THAT PAYPAL IS NOW IN NIGERIA, BUT THE LIMITS STILL DOES NOT ENABLE 9JA USERS TO RECIEVE MONEY TRANSFER THE MONEY TO ITS LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT. THIS SECRET WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO HAVE A FULL 100% NO LIMIT AND VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

ALSO YOU GET 50 COUNTRIES 4 LIFE BEST VPN SOFTWARE TO ALLOW YOU DO ANY SECURE TRANSACTIONS. OPT IN TO GET FULL GIST.

nolimitpaypal4ja. tk/paypalstuff/.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
lizu:
People are going crazy in dubai for our ofada rice, if you have anyone there make you findings and get things done ASAP.
lemme ask my boss in Dubai..
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Millionjeff: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2015
@lizu.pls bros i need your free ebook on exportation business.many thanks for your help
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by mrsage(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2015
Watching
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
@mrsage...you don't need to watch but act, there are lots of opportunity you can tap from here man.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
lizu:
@mrsage...you don't need to watch but act, there are lots of opportunity you can tap from here man.
Tanx Lizu 4 coming back.I'm determined 2 start dis yr.I've made a lot of contacts in different countries & i believe God somtim mst come up soon.I'll kip d house posted.Meanwhil if there's any e-bk,pls i'll like 2 'ave one.Tanx!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by roqrules04(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
The only issue I have now is getting buyers contacts.. I have Agricultural products readily available in very Large qunatities.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Please bruv I don't want you to be determined alone please I also want. You to ACT, so you determination can turn to reality..something is still cooking yet to done and I believe everyone will like it. Tnx
Kamkamdd:

Tanx Lizu 4 coming back.I'm determined 2 start dis yr.I've made a lot of contacts in different countries & i believe God somtim mst come up soon.I'll kip d house posted.Meanwhil if there's any e-bk,pls i'll like 2 'ave one.Tanx!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hey bruv, please dnt only be determined pls I need you to ACT..so the determination can turn to reality
Kamkamdd:

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by maktop(m): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2015
let us revive this thread and make it more informative for those interested in the export business. kudos to people like lizu who has been dishing out quality information on this thread. problems, challenges, success stories, new opportunities , how to break through can all be discussed together by sharing information with ourselves. wishing all in the house a profitable export business in 2015.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mrcdorv:
SATUND® NIGERIA LIMITED
Are you an exporter or you have goods to export but don’t know how to go about it?
We at Satund Nigeria Limited will process your exportation of any items including dangerous goods, foodstuffs, wavevon,cosmetic and perishable etc to any country around the world and deliver within 2 days depend on the port and country of consignee
We help in processing of documentation and negociate freight with airline. We ensure all goods are repacks, monitor sign and stamp by necessary agencies before exported.
Our charges are moderates in accordance with National Aviation Handling Company. Trial will convince you.
Satund International Logistics,
Cargo Section,
MMI Airport,Ikeja
Lagos.
Tel:+2348173319366
E-mail:mrcdorv@gmail.com
Pls anybdy in d house dat has used their services,can u share ur experience with dem pls.tanx!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by ollybode(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
thank God dis thread has come a live again. Still followin....
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
hey buddy...the thread is back and have come to stay but please dont just follow...you need to act also so you can always share and contribute to the success of others. thanks
ollybode:
thank God dis thread has come a live again. Still followin....
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2015
Been following this thread from inception and I have to say I got compelled to act on some of the info Lizu shared here. I have done all the necessary documentations necessary to be an exporter, from the limited liability company registration to getting the export licence.
The problem now is getting export contracts to execute or buyers as the case may be. I am particularly inclined towards charcoal export for now and I can execute by the grace of God any reasonable order of charcoal contract out there.
So if anyone has a genuine charcoal contract for execution, the person can get to me through my email dgoz4life@yahoo.co.nz. We can discuss terms and conditions or percentage commission as the case may be.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Millionjeff: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
@lizu.pls bros I need your free eBook on exportation business.my email is gateforinformation@gmail.com.many thanks for your anticipated assistance.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 6:38am On Feb 24, 2015
This is very good to hear, because it's not jst about reading you have also acted which is very good, you can drop your phone num here so probably I will give you a call before the end of the week. Cheers.
Cornido:
Been following this thread from inception and I have to say I got compelled to act on some of the info Lizu shared here. I have done all the necessary documentations necessary to be an exporter, from the limited liability company registration to getting the export licence.
The problem now is getting export contracts to execute or buyers as the case may be. I am particularly inclined towards charcoal export for now and I can execute by the grace of God any reasonable order of charcoal contract out there.
So if anyone has a genuine charcoal contract for execution, the person can get to me through my email dgoz4life@yahoo.co.nz. We can discuss terms and conditions or percentage commission as the case may be.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 6:39am On Feb 24, 2015
Please friend I will want you to just take it easy..lols I will get to you guys soon.
Millionjeff:
@lizu.pls bros I need your free eBook on exportation business.my email is gateforinformation@gmail.com.many thanks for your anticipated assistance.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 24, 2015
lizu:
This is very good to hear, because it's not jst about reading you have also acted which is very good, you can drop your phone num here so probably I will give you a call before the end of the week. Cheers.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by willyede(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=lizu post=31025418]Please friend I will want you to just take it easy..lols I will get to you guys soon.[/quotI sent you a Pm as i need to talk to you via phone i sent some items to Arizona to my aunt and i made use of a freight company and now the goods arrived arizona and they called my aunty to come along with $4000 to clear the goods as the total cost of the goods is not more than $450 as i would like to know how you handle such situations as this is the first time i am doing a mini export based on the encouragement i read from this thread.
Here is my phone number as i will like to call you to talk to you better 08039723111
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=willyede post=31032626][/quote]Thats not fair.....Well i will like to help only if you can send me the cargo details(airwaybill #) maybe i can find an easier means for her to receive it.This is the reason why exporter need to use competent freight forwarder who will file complete and right documents for them.That happen just because of how your agent file and declared the products details on the document.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Millionjeff: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2015
lizu:
Please friend I will want you to just take it easy..lols I will get to you guys soon.

OK bros.eagerly waiting.bros I believe u oo.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by wonderiyke(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2015
lizu:

Hi Lizu. Thumbs up for the great work. I am very interested in exporting. Pls hook me up with the eBook. I'd like to start with charcoal. My email is leeec.ik@gmail. com. Thank you very much Boss.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by willyede(m): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Thats not fair.....Well i will like to help only if you can send me the cargo details(airwaybill #) maybe i can find an easier means for her to receive it.This is the reason why exporter need to use competent freight forwarder who will file complete and right documents for them.That happen just because of how your agent file and declared the products details on the document.
Thanks @Mrcdorv she finally picked them up but i will like to know the cost of shipping per Kg to Arizona if i were to make use of your services and also i will like to the same cost for Chicago too?

Thanks.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Greenpastures: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
You've done a very wonderful job here and God will surely reward you for helping your fellow human. Please I'm on the look out for the complete and expository article on this exporting business. Thanks a lot... Marcus ---08053102020.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
You are welcome bruv...God will bless us all, as per the article, please I will want everybody to bear with me, it's not that easy compiling stuffs like that considering some other activities am involved in daily, so good people kindly give some time to fix this. thnks
Greenpastures:
You've done a very wonderful job here and God will surely reward you for helping your fellow human. Please I'm on the look out for the complete and expository article on this exporting business. Thanks a lot... Marcus ---08053102020.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Amoshine(m): 12:47am On Mar 03, 2015
Thanks Mr Lizu. U hav really motivated me and i need spto start doing sth asap. I will gt u posted as i proceed. Thanks to all
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 03, 2015
lizu:

I really appreciate ur efforts towards making Nigerians to be successful in this biz line... It is only God that can reward u bountifully.
I am new on this trend bt l will kip following u before asking my question... Thanks alot. Remain blessed!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 6:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Tnx for the prayers, God will guide us all. Please you can make a move on something even if it small..dont dull is the word. Cheers
derespect:

I really appreciate ur efforts towards making Nigerians to be successful in this biz line... It is only God that can reward u bountifully.
I am new on this trend bt l will kip following u before asking my question... Thanks alot. Remain blessed!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2015
lizu:
Tnx for the prayers, God will guide us all. Please you can make a move on something even if it small..dont dull is the word. Cheers

Thank you once again... My friend and l want to start exporting bitter kola to India wt as low as 100k start up capital. How feasible is dz? Which is d best freight shipping method and how much do dey charge per kg?
Thanks for ur candid response in anticipation.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Lucaskid(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
To Import and export your goods contact mr dauda on 08052715273 an experience clearing and forwarding agent,he will handle your goods carefully and deliver your goods fast.tested,trusted,and reliable

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.