Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

I'm Fed Up!! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Fed Up!! (8959 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / I'm Fed Up / I'm Fed Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Fed Up!! by Sufhkah: 2:57am On Nov 29, 2013
Follow this link and see for your self http://youthwealth.com/index.php?myrefcode=4761
Re: I'm Fed Up!! by solomon111(m): 4:54am On Nov 29, 2013
yellowpawpaw: U might still narrow it down by making her come once in a week to cook every every and then go.
To avoid temptation o!
Third leg no go school. cheesy.
I think i will do just that.
Re: I'm Fed Up!! by solomon111(m): 4:58am On Nov 29, 2013
alutacontinua:

Please, just tell me the maid is above 18 years! cool

Seems lyk you got yourself a wifey afterall undecided
She's a full-grown woman actually.
I think i will have to respect myself.
I don't plan on marrying my maid.
Re: I'm Fed Up!! by EfemenaXY: 5:06am On Nov 29, 2013
solomon111: Thanks people for your advise.
I called my friend this morning to please help me get a maid prepare my food before i got home today.
Imagine my surprise to find the maid still in my house at 12.30pm when i got home today.
She said it wasn't proper for her to leave before meeting me,and i already asked her to stay the night since it was midnight already.
And the meal is quite decent.
May God save me from temptation

solomon111: She's a full-grown woman actually.
I think i will have to respect myself.
I don't plan on marrying my maid.

You know something, the more I read your responses, the more I can see food preparation / the ability to cook is your priority. So why not do it this way?

Go with the maid, then teach / train her up to be the girl that you want her to be, rather than doing it the other way as was previously suggested. We all have to start from somewhere and just because you met her working as a maid doesn't mean she doesn't have / can't acquire other wifey materials. You've even admitted that she's quite a looker, hence the temptation?
Re: I'm Fed Up!! by Ngokafor(f): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2013
I called my friend this morning to please help me get a maid prepare my food before i got home today.
Imagine my surprise to find the maid still in my house at 12.30pm when i got home today.
She said it wasn't proper for her to leave before meeting me,and i already asked her to stay the night since it was midnight already.
May God save me from temptation.

Ehen!..now you are talking??...but bros which one is temptation again?..i dont see the problem here if she is single and of age..
....Maids need love too and has to get married like most women,so it should be a dream come true for you cause your dream wife is right in front of you!!...
....a single young lady with amazing culinary skills..#wedding tinz#...
Re: I'm Fed Up!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2013
Lmao at OP
See wife don materialize. So funny grin
Anyway I think u may not want her(the maid) cos of social status. Maybe she's not in the class of ladies you might wanna marry
Oh well now you see no one has it all.
Like someone said,restrict her coming to once a week and instruct her to cook,lock up and leave before u get back. To avoid junior popping out in nine months time wink

Or u can free ur mind and u may find out she's also awesome as a lady. A tale of a prince marrying his servant is a classic love tale.
Your kids might enjoy hearing it wink

Whatever you choose,I wish you good luck.

@ yellowpawpaw smiley you're so kind thanks.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up!! by bellong: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2013
OP,

If you need a lady whose food is so sweet that even the angels come down to eat, I will arrange one for you at an affordable cost.... Ask from CC and YPP, they can bear me witness even Chilli is part of the outsourcing team cheesy cheesy...

The way to a man's heart is the mouth/stomach......
Re: I'm Fed Up!! by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
My dear, ur head correct well well!
Complete package!
Who wouldn't want such in his house?

When I was growing, Popsi left me in villa for three months with granny. See farming na cheesy..all insect bite me tire, wash bitterleaf, carry water on a head, snakes sef pursue me one day. my dear...suffer dey different kind o.

At they moment, I decided lai lai...nothing go make me pass through this stage again, infact I thought I was adopted sef, cos na only me Popsi drop for villa cheesy.
I didn't know it was because he saw the path I was going(I go enter room, thief money buy cookies,even pay my sis from that money to help me o my own chores embarassed lipsrsealed)

Anyway, I repented and have a great path later..where I can do anything but farming. Only the flies that buzz in my ears around bushy areas, see race grin.
If World War eight starts, I go even div. my hubby marry farmer. Survival of the fittest cheesy
Re: I'm Fed Up!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2013
ThankGod, solo has finally find his own path....temptation now we should be worried.

Solo, guard that your WP, if you know you don't want egima yet. Else, I just dey look
Re: I'm Fed Up!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2013
bellong: OP,

If you need a lady whose food is so sweet that even the angels come down to eat, I will arrange one for you at an affordable cost.... Ask from CC and YPP, they can bear me witness even Chilli is part of the outsourcing team cheesy cheesy...

The way to a man's heart is the mouth/stomach......

cheesy
OP has found his cherry koko. Good in food, left for him to try if she is good in akpako
Re: I'm Fed Up!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2013
@ Chillisauce, let me tell you what you would have done to your grandma to make her send you parking.You could have weeded a large portion of the vegetables in her farm and tell her you mistook them for weeds. I did it to my aunty and she never sent me to her farm again grin(i couldnt tell the difference between vegetable and weed then).

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2013
byvan: @ Chillisauce, let me tell you what you would have done to your grandma to make her send you parking.You could have weeded a large portion of the vegetables in her farm and tell her you mistook them for weeds. I did it to my aunty and she never sent me to her farm again grin(i couldnt tell the difference between vegetable and weed then).

My dear, she had different work different times, today is farm, tomorrow cassava harvest, next bitterleaf. It was like she was ready for me cheesy.
Na d frying of garri I took off, she look for me tire. My finger burnt, she Insisted I continued. Lie lie, I took of, climb one udara tree..remain there till evening cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up!! by ladygogo: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
May God save me from temptation.

Oh dear! Solomon are you for real? grin grin grin
Re: I'm Fed Up!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
lady gogo:

Oh dear! Solomon are you for real? grin grin grin

Lol! I'm even more amused that people are still taking him seriously after he said this.
Re: I'm Fed Up!! by ladygogo: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
ileobatojo:

Lol! I'm even more amused that people are still taking him seriously after he said this.

i tire o. I think solomon is looking for an excuse to sleep with his maid. shikena. cheesy

@YPP> kiss
Re: I'm Fed Up!! by babseg(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
lady gogo:

i tire o. I think solomon is looking for an excuse to sleep with his maid. shikena. cheesy

@YPP> kiss

or to marry his mum lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Fed Up!! by solomon111(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
ileobatojo:

what did i say that was so wrong?
It's not as if she's a minor.
And no,i don't plan on doing anything with her or take advantage of her.
I've taken steps to eliminate the risk.
Re: I'm Fed Up!! by tpia5: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
byvan: @ Chillisauce, let me tell you what you would have done to your grandma to make her send you parking.You could have weeded a large portion of the vegetables in her farm and tell her you mistook them for weeds. I did it to my aunty and she never sent me to her farm again grin(i couldnt tell the difference between vegetable and weed then).

haba, lord have mercy.
Re: I'm Fed Up!! by armyofone(m): 2:28am On Nov 30, 2013
Mr. Solo what do you want to eat? rice and atarodo stew, beans and fried plantain, fresh fish stew, oxtail and dried fish egusi soup and mortrish pounded yam, crayfish sauce and yam, okra and hot eba, groundnut soup, ofe onugbu, etc let me know.
Your midnight hunger days are so over.
Re: I'm Fed Up!! by Toyinletstalk(f): 5:03am On Nov 30, 2013
It seems to me that you are in those relationships because of the cooking quality. Change your mentality and be in one for love. And do not expect anything back. You will be surprised what you will find.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up!! by wonlasewonimi: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
coogar:

if i say you are butty now, you will vex. ehn, wonlasewonimi is an excellent igbo language scholar. should i book a private lesson for you? grin

Yes chaircover. I can teach you Prince2 in Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before You Get A Washing Machine For Your Home Read This / 'Honor Thy Children That Thy Days May Be Long Upon The Land' / Surehome Marriage Seminar | August Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.