Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election (2635 Views)

How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Violence To Rig Anambra For Jonathan / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments / Gov. Peter Obi Gave Anambra Rec. 2 Billion Naira To Rig Anambra Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by kenbee(f): 12:30am On Nov 28, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
elrufai confirmed they have details of the policeman. You can only be called a bad loser when you lose.
el rufai that was placed under house arrest in his hotel room or is there any other? Frustrated APC E-warriors and their blackmailing, greedy and lie lie only on media houses and internet.
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by 24in7: 12:48am On Nov 28, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
undecided undecided undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:38am On Nov 28, 2013
lwkm grin grin grin grin grin
snika: @OP, I was tempted to advise you to go home since you are drunk but after reading your post I concluded that you are blind as well.

Now repeat after me: "I ifeduba1988, I ifeduba1988, even though I'm a yoruba boy who registered on Nairaland on Anambra election day as 'THANKGOD IFEDUBA .T ' and have been creating anti-APGA and anti-Igbo threads since then, decree that I must never take ogogoro and warri weed together again."

So help you sango and amadioha.
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by experimentist: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2013
luvinhubby: Anu-ofia, so a policeman casting his own vote is rigging elections? lipsrsealed
STFU! Heediot he-goat or she.. policeman on duty dey vote? See multiple voting cards for his hand sef! Idi0t!
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by Kewtt: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2023
PICTURE OF POLICE OFFICER
HELPING APGA RIG THE ANAMBRA
ELECTION INCONJUCTION WITH
INEC. PLS TAG AND SHARE FOR THE
CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU!
WE the Youths of Anambra state
are saying an emphatical NO to
Jegalization of Anambra. NOW IS
THE TIME FOR CHANGE TIME TO PUT
AN END TO THE ELECTORAL
IMPUNITY IN NIGERIA!! FREEDOM IS
TAKEN NOT GIVEN

Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by christistruth01: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2023
PICTURE OF POLICE OFFICER
HELPING APGA RIG THE ANAMBRA
ELECTION INCONJUCTION WITH
INEC. PLS TAG AND SHARE FOR THE
CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU!
WE the Youths of Anambra state
are saying an emphatical NO to
Jegalization of Anambra. NOW IS
THE TIME FOR CHANGE TIME TO PUT
AN END TO THE ELECTORAL
IMPUNITY IN NIGERIA!! FREEDOM IS
TAKEN NOT GIVEN

This your Photograph looks like fake News

(1) (2) (Reply)

NMA Kicks As CBN Authorises Med Lab Scientists To Regulate Importation Of IVDS. / Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help / Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.