Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Should I Give Up D Chase? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give Up D Chase? (894 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give Up D Chase? by hmmm222: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
If a girl loves u will she hide her number when caling u because i asked dis gal out my course mate she did not accept. we study 2gether she called me during d 2nd week of strike nd say i av 4goten her i convince her i did not 4get her.i caled d week after we talked.d nex time i caled her number stop going.after some week she called me wit a restricted number we talked she asked of my family nd if am reading nd b4 i asked her y she was hiding her number she cut d call.since then she has not called.I DONT KNW IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED DIS WHETHER SHE LUVS ME AND PLAYING HARD 2GET OR SHE JUST WANT ME TO B HER STUDY PARTNER?because somtimes if i ignore her she wil come 4 me i dont knw wat 2 tink may b i shld 4get her.cos i luv her.
Re: Should I Give Up D Chase? by Mynd44: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Have you thought that she might have issues with her phone and she might have called with someone else's number?
Re: Should I Give Up D Chase? by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Oboy go and read ur book
Re: Should I Give Up D Chase? by hmmm222: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2013
Mynd_44: Have you thought that she might have issues with her phone and she might have called with someone else's number?
.yea but even in sch when she calls me she still hide her number.
Re: Should I Give Up D Chase? by Mynd44: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2013
hmmm222: .yea but even in sch when she calls me she still hide her number.
Well this is a very dice situation. Don't give up but don't expect much.
Re: Should I Give Up D Chase? by k2039: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2013
Shey na BBA The Chase since you dey ask if you should give up the chase.
Re: Should I Give Up D Chase? by sweetestguy(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2013
Pls dnt give up the ghost em sorry chase,time wil tel if she rily wants u
Re: Should I Give Up D Chase? by Phranciz(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2013
I tire for all this NL small pikin relationship issue. Boy face ur book.
Re: Should I Give Up D Chase? by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 29, 2013
Have a straight, non-bullshity conversation about the matter with her.
Never tolerate flakiness from any girl. It is an acceptance of disrespect to yourself as a man.
Square the matter off once and for all.

Or if you would rather play ball...

The best way to combat a girl-child's games is to move on.
If she ever brings it up again simply tell her the offer expired and that she did not express herself in time (i.e. she waited too long) and that you would rather you both remain just friends.
You need to mean this with all conviction. Date other girls, etc. Even ask her for advice sef with dating other girls.

The steps she takes afterwards will determine whether or not anything will happen. Na she start the game, so make she play am with herself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Up D Chase? by baralatie(m): 2:25am On Nov 29, 2013
hmmm222: If a girl loves u will she hide her number when caling u because i asked dis gal out my course mate she did not accept. we study 2gether she called me during d 2nd week of strike nd say i av 4goten her i convince her i did not 4get her.i caled d week after we talked.d nex time i caled her number stop going.after some week she called me wit a restricted number we talked she asked of my family nd if am reading nd b4 i asked her y she was hiding her number she cut d call.since then she has not called.I DONT KNW IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED DIS WHETHER SHE LUVS ME AND PLAYING HARD 2GET OR SHE JUST WANT ME TO B HER STUDY PARTNER?because somtimes if i ignore her she wil come 4 me i dont knw wat 2 tink may b i shld 4get her.cos i luv her.
ditch am!
Re: Should I Give Up D Chase? by hmmm222: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2013
2buff: Have a straight, non-bullshity conversation about the matter with her.
Never tolerate flakiness from any girl. It is an acceptance of disrespect to yourself as a man.
Square the matter off once and for all.

Or if you would rather play ball...

The best way to combat a girl-child's games is to move on.
If she ever brings it up again simply tell her the offer expired and that she did not express herself in time (i.e. she waited too long) and that you would rather you both remain just friends.
You need to mean this with all conviction. Date other girls, etc. Even ask her for advice sef with dating other girls.

The steps she takes afterwards will determine whether or not anything will happen. Na she start the game, so make she play am with herself.
.thanks i appreciate ur advice

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice, Please / ... / Who Should Say "I Love You" First? A Woman‟s Point Of View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.