Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) (25842 Views)

Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent / Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
homesteady: The guy deserves it! She told him to stop singing and he continued grin Maybe he was trying to dare her!
even Simon Cowell would never vacate his seat because some talentless dude won't stop singing when he's told to, so who da fuq is Kate?

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by macof(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
lol If he cant sing, the judges cant embarrass him so.

watch Americas got talent u see harsh judges
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Embarrassed?? Puuleeeees Mr Heaven didnt even care... rather he was like. .. and i quote: ''this is a great feat, no contestant ever drove two Judges away from their seats''

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by ocelot2006(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Kate and Dan's actions were totally uncalled for. Yes "Heaven"'s voiced sucked, but they shouldnt have walked out on him. A simple NO would've been ok.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
She's fond of that, she walked out on a performing singer, then followed by that fat man. She shouldn't be doing that, at least encourage them. She wouldn't have been a star if she was treated with same attitude.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by AbuMikey(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2013

Where I like the most, was when the Man said "in the history of Naija got talent,nobody has ever made the judge walk out of stage,I'm proud of myself "gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by tellwisdom: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
No, i'm not watching undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by femooshad(m): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
lol.. Nigerians , i actually did watch the audition but didn't see anything bad with what she did....

at least it was funny undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by jerrymania(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
very nonsense show, anyone who continues watching this trash is an ewhu
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Caracta(f): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fadelex:
you mean yinka Davies?
Yes. That's her name. Does she smoke weed?
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
tellwisdom: No, i'm not watching undecided

Your data bundle remains 1mb? Eeyah!

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by kambili999(f): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Amefrica: Yes, I watched it. I must say, Kate just displayed a high level of immaturity..

There was this guy too on afro, he was a contestant too. Kate had to tell him "You'll never make it in Nigeria, I can't say if you go to Niger or Togo" the guy wanted to cry.

I'm just disliking this woman more.
if she made dat statement then believe me she has gotten out of hand. She needs fast help
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Fadelex(m): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Caracta:
Yes. That's her name. Does she smoke weed?
weeds?? she's a coke user. addict for that matter. she's talented but her addiction to coke is killing her
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by coogar: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
unprofessional
uncouth
ornery
disgraceful.

i thought kate henshaw had manners until now. she even made the decision for the other fatso & attempted to make decision for the only judge that was a bit reasonable.

it goes to show you nigerians are their own worst enemies. if simon cowell or piers morgan did this to a nigerian, we would be screaming racism or whatnot.

kate henshaw is a disgrace to womanhood!

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
kambili999: if she made dat statement then believe me she has gotten out of hand. She needs fast help

I swear, she did say it! I was so angry, i felt like entering the TV and give her a smoking-hot slap..
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Caracta(f): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fadelex:
weeds?? she's a coke user. addict for that matter. she's talented but her addiction to coke is killing her
She needs to slow down.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Do people watch all these stu.pid Nigerian shows? Probably people that have nothing else to watch or do.

I've always known that most of Nigerian actresses are dumb, but I always held kate in high regard. Quite sad that she's no different.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Guddy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Kate Henshaw lost the little respect I had for her the moment she did that. Her attitude throughout the programme was very unprofessional, rude and inhumane. Maybe she thinks she is being funny but she is not.

I felt for the heaven and other participants that were embarrassed by her actions. Heaven's response was very mature and discredits Kate.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by femooshad(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Promhize: Do people watch all these stu.pid Nigerian shows? Probably people that have to nothing else to watch or do.

I've always known that most of Nigerian actresses are dumb, but I always held kate in high regard. Quite sad that she's no different.

grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Most Nigerian judges are highly incompetent. They don't know the etiquette for being a judge in reality shows.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
The guy go just dey wish make ground open....its indeED embracing embarrassing grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by lyfe(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
He made history though, no two people ever walked away from the set in the history of Nigeria's got talent.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
....And that fat, a'ss-licker, shapeless dog called Dan walked out after Kate and said "is it by force?"

Like wtf! He does everything Kate does. Must he?
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by BabaTony: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Very very unprofessional by kate and dan. I watch talent shows done abroad and if the singing is bad and the ALL three judges INDEPENDENTLY give "3X" The microphone goes off and the lights dimmed. The contestant Is then "judged" and he or her leaves the stage. This walk out is total rude and out of place. Give the contestant some courtesy!

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Where do they pick these crass and unprofessional judges who have no real talent from? Kate and the fat guy were rude and went overboard by walking out. As much as they want to let the contestant know that he lacks talent, it shouldn’t be conveyed in an insulting and denigrating manner to the poor lad. I commend the guy for taking it with a bit of humor and not holding it against them at the end. He displayed signs of maturity which the judges obviously lacked.

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by jaylorde(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
she chop craze or wat?
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by 50calibre(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nigeria is not developed, mature, professional enough, to be hosting talent shows like this, the level immaturity & ignorance displayed here by one of Nollywood's "so called" top shots & her male puppy, is evidence of that fact.

You are there to judge based on singing ability not name, allow everyone a fair chance before judging, or wasn't that in the job description?

If a Nollywood veteran could display stupidity of this scale, what does that say about Nollywood itself?

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Funny bt so unfair.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by iyobs7(f): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Please people dont be sentimental abeg. I have watched Britain and America got talent over and over and over again, the idiot on this occasion is that 3rd judge that does not know his right from his left, how can u be urging someone who does not know how to sing to continue? Simon will just walk him out, only Simon. The third judge who is a b.astard clearly knows the young man will not make it throught but decided to make fun of him by telling him to sing on and at long last, he flopped. Got talent is an international programme and u can loudly hear the 3rd judge just stupidly speaking pidgin without shame. By the way how did the 3rd judge even get there? They ought to work like a team and the stupid third judge who urged him to continue made a fool of himself.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by hardeyincah(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
rabonni: Kate should try and watch America got talent and see rubbish people re singing there even worst than the guy, I don't blame her that much any way that is women for u, my angry is the the other man following her like Adam followed eve..
MY "ANGER" PLEASE
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
I never knew Kate was this "bush" Kai!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria / BBNaija: Esther Becomes The First Female Head Of House / Inside Teju Baby-face TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.