Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,617 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) (25946 Views)

Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent / Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by ceasare: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
These trio got no business been judges on any reality show whatsoever if only d organisers would listen:
KC - that dude needs to put a big L learner sign on hs mouth,because of him i stop watching star quest,that guy talks like some1 wthout a brain am sorry...telling contestant 'why are you so dirty dont you have clothes' that was d height of it as if he himself is got any talent. Ow he and hs presh won star quest that year still baffles me.fast forward to 2dy hs so called hit are meaningless from limpopo to pull over,nice video though ...
Yinka David: that woman stinks from d mouth, her conduct on d show was so childish atimes i wonder if d producer do rate them cos her
viewers rating must be nosesiving
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
50calibre: Nigeria is not developed, mature, professional enough, to be hosting talent shows like this, the level immaturity & ignorance displayed here by one of Nollywood's "so called" top shots & her male puppy, is evidence of that fact.

You are there to judge based on singing ability not name, allow everyone a fair chance before judging, or wasn't that in the job description?

If a Nollywood veteran could display stupidity of this scale, what does that say about Nollywood itself?

Seconded
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Fadelex(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
50calibre: Nigeria is not developed, mature, professional enough, to be hosting talent shows like this, the level immaturity & ignorance displayed here by one of Nollywood's "so called" top shots & her male puppy, is evidence of that fact.

You are there to judge based on singing ability not name, allow everyone a fair chance before judging, or wasn't that in the job description?

If a Nollywood veteran could display stupidity of this scale, what does that say about Nollywood itself?
I beg to disagree... plz try and watch project fame and see the maturity of d judges. they are not praise singers like MI and onyeka owenu on x-factor, they judge performance and analyse musical aspect of performance. for Christ sake, Kate henshaw cannot differentiate between tenor and soprano talkless of keys.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by dad007(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
SIMPLY BECAUSE HE SAID HIS NAME IS HEVEAN,YOU WHERE ONLY THERE TO JUDGE HIS ABILITY TO SING,AND NOT HIS NAME...YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME OF YOURSELF(KATE)
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
hardeyincah:
MY "ANGER" PLEASE

Ok, you don try.. Clap for yourself! undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by chenu(m): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
iyobs7: Please people dont be sentimental abeg. I have watched Britain and America got talent over and over and over again, the idiot on this occasion is that 3rd judge that does not know his right from his left, how can u be urging someone who does not know how to sing to continue? Simon will just walk him out, only Simon. The third judge who is a b.astard clearly knows the young man will not make it throught but decided to make fun of him by telling him to sing on and at long last, he flopped. Got talent is an international programme and u can loudly hear the 3rd judge just stupidly speaking pidgin without shame. By the way how did the 3rd judge even get there? They ought to work like a team and the stupid third judge who urged him to continue made a fool of himself.
where are u coming from? I told u weed is not good for.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by adusco(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
What of if he had chosen "hell"
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
rubish! god knows i hate NGT
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mtcheew! This not the first time. Charly Boy's own na worst. I Can remember when he sang "By the Left March Time... About Turn! Left Right (2X)" 4 a guy and even when he stood up in Rage and dissed a guy that sang a gospel song. I just hope that contestant called "heaven" with his middle finger up, dissed Kate Henshaw on the Way his Oyimbo husband divorced her and may also diss Dan Foster 4 messing himself up with Linda Ikeji. Anyway the contestant should have chose "haven" instead of "heaven" as his Stage Name
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by ceasare: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Her ranting must be nosediving per episode.she should learn a little from jeffrey and take little of that stuff she sniffs b4 coming on air.
Kate Henshaw: i dont knw what to say she has forgotten or she is not clear that she is not acting a nollywood script cos its obvious that its either she is off key and doesnt knw what been a judge on a reality show is and acting scenes of a nollywood script she is overdoing tinz probably copying yinka! But of them are craps that does not deserve been judges as for dan hs just a puppy that needs suckling from mother dog kate make e dey mumu himself go.....my humble thoughts
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by ChiSun27(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
IAMBREEZY: This is very bad what's wrong with the name heaven?she don't have to condemn the dude just like that i would say it's highly unprofessional in american this kind of nonesense can ne'er happen.

*In American keh?...jeeeeeeeezzzzzz!!!!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by rill: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
She is always being too lousy, acting like some ghetto gal. Even went ahead to press other judges button. Who fuuckin does that

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
This just made me ashamed of Nigerians...hope dey sha angry embarassed
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by ChiSun27(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Una get time o! Don't knw when WWE will give me chance to start watchn those stuffs.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by moscobabs(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
she ran away for heaven abi? stay on earth forever!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Dezonstyle: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Am so disappointed at Kate, i never knew she can be this arrogant. no mater how bad that guy is he doesn't deserve that kind of treatment. i have watch other talent hunt tv reality shows both in Nigeria and abroad but i haven't seen something like this. The guy clearly said his name is Heaven, some persons in Nigeria answer funny names, she should have watch the guy to know weather he was making it up. She just shown us a true reflection of what she does at home...
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by uffforum: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
That very bad, No mater how bad that guy is he doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by jitela: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
i love Kate henshaw. but after watching this! I'm not so sure i when like her.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Greatpooss(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Totally unprofessional of the duo. Nigerian celebrities with proudness!
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Texykool: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
People like Kate have no business being judges on Reality Shows. Even Piers Morgan of AGT that is always quick to press the buzzer will never press the buzzer for the other two judges. Even when people were displaying stupidity and some were falling off the stage, I have not seen Piers walk off on someone before. As for that Dan Foster... He is just a 'follow-follow' judge.

Telling someone that they cannot make it in Nigeria is the height of shallow thinking. I hope she knows that there are many in music today not because of any extraordinary talent, but because they have learnt to hone the little they have and 'package' it well. The best voices in Nigeria are not the ones raking in the largest paychecks so they should just go and sit down somewhere with their stu-pid reality show and inept judges.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by sen8or(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
As much as I don't support the judges walking out on the contestant, so I'm angry at how suppose grown ups on NL respond to this topic. I hope you can remember the Heaven guy heard the sound of the buzzer, requestion him to stop singing by the two judges that walked out on him, but wouldn't heed?
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by sen8or(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
sen8or: As much as I don't support the judges walking out on the contestant, so I'm angry at how suppose grown ups on NL respond to this topic. I hope you can remember the Heaven guy heard the sound of the buzzer, requestion him to stop singing by the two judges that walked out on him, but wouldn't heed?
"requesting"

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by coogar: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
sen8or: As much as I don't support the judges walking out on the contestant, so I'm angry at how suppose grown ups on NL respond to this topic. I hope you can remember the Heaven guy heard the sound of the buzzer, requestion him to stop singing by the two judges that walked out on him, but wouldn't heed?

he didn't heed because the 3rd judge was egging him on to continue singing. the rules are a contestant should stop singing after 3 buzzes. 2 buzzes should not stop him & besides kate henshaw buzzed on behalf of that fat turd. if the judges can't stick to their own rules then we have a problem.....
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by iyobs7(f): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
coogar:

he didn't heed because the 3rd judge was egging him on to continue singing. the rules are a contestant should stop singing after 3 buzzes. 2 buzzes should not stop him & besides kate henshaw buzzed on behalf of that fat turd. if the judges can't stick to their own rules then we have a problem.....

2 buzzes means you will not make it to the next round. So he was out with those 2 buzzes
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by coogar: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
iyobs7:

2 buzzes means you will not make it to the next round. So he was out with those 2 buzzes

he's out is different from he should stop singing. as long as the 3rd judge wants to hear him out then the wishes of the 3rd judge should have been respected. kate & dan even disrespected the 3rd judge with their unruly & unprofessional behaviour.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
iyobs7:

Buzzez might not necessarily means you are voted 'NO'..
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by omajali2003(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Giving an actress the job of a musician is like asking a carpenter to do the work of a surgeon. Result like this is what you will get. It is eveywher in Nigeria. An engineer can be the minister of health; Pharmacist can be minister of Power. Round pegs in square holes. You can expect unprofessional displays like this one by Kate

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Chrisx1x(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
That was rude,who does she think she is,my problem wit africans is that when you put them in a position of authority,they tend to abuse it..imaging kate walking out on a guy because of his name,and that man dan or what ever he call himself behaved stupidly by following suit
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by IAMBREEZY: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
leavestory: ...
well i'm just stating the fact bro this damn sophomoric and highly unprofessional how could they treat the guy like that,even if he's talentless atleast encouragement matters,is that how they were treated when they were nobody?sometime they should think with their noggin not a$$,the worst part was that they walk outta him,if you were in the guy shoes how would you feel?this ain't maturity at all it's plain stupidity and shirty even collin cowell won't behave childishly not to even walk away just because a contestant is talentless or ain't doppe,thank God the guy was plucky if not i don't think anybody can face such an embarrassment,kate just fall my hand totaly and that e-diot.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by IAMBREEZY: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Greatpooss: Totally unprofessional of the duo. Nigerian celebrities with proudness!
and also talentless most of them in the industry re just wack so wack that my parrot can sing more than them
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Kate! Hmmmm
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Temptee101(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
kambili999: oya heaven sorry. Bt i feel we shldnt jst pick at her. She myt av sth else to say for dat. Or did she tell u she walked out on him coz his name is heaven? Everyone has a reason for his or her actions, jst dat some reasons are terribly pathetic
Shooorrrup there! What sort of silly defence is this. Didnt you watch the video or are you blind? You have allowed sentiment to becloud your sense of reasoning. Congrats! As for that biia.tch Kate, she seriously need to work on her manners. I once glanced at the highlights of the show, she is damn too rude and very disdainful. BTW, what does she know about music? Is she a musician?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House / Del York / BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.