Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu (9096 Views)

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by osaxx: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2013
Olaolufred:

U MEAN THIS SAME LAGOS I AM TYPING FROM?
DREAM ON.
Don't blame u...u probably don't av to pass through the lekki toll, u probably a civil servant(APC). U probably av not been affected by the incessant frustrating demonic companies called agencies(LASMA,LASAA,LABEC,LAWMA,LASIEC,LASU,LAMATA etc) owned by tinubu...u probably a recipient or a messenger eating tinubu vomit or crumbs.

Only then u will be blind to know Lagos doesn't have leaders....and blind to know that most of the development n landmark infrastructure in lagos was built by the federal goverment

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by alaoeri: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2013
osaxx:
Don't blame u...u probably don't av to pass through the lekki toll, u probably a civil servant(APC). U probably av not been affected by the incessant frustrating demonic companies called agencies(LASMA,LASAA,LABEC,LAWMA,LASIEC,LASU,LAMATA etc) owned by tinubu...u probably a recipient or a messenger eating tinubu vomit or crumbs.

Only then u will be blind to know Lagos doesn't have leaders....and blind to know that most of the development n landmark infrastructure in lagos was built by the federal goverment
Person wey dey reply your post no get time. I can bet with my left testis that Lagos state 'll be the last state PDP can ever rule in Nigeria. Abeg I care to know the numerous landmark infrastructure built by FG in Lagos since the return of democracy.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by jamace(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2013
Ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin Fight corruption indeed. angry angry
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by taharqa: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
sCun: The kingdom of darkness will fight Lies, Fornication - Satan.
lol...hehehehehe grin grin
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by jmoore(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
Tinubu should send himself to prison for 30 years before I can believe him.

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Nnamdi99(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Noted
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
This is just the 48 laws of power at play and nothing more. Intriguing political chess game played by Tinubu.

Yeah....anyone who thinks that APC is all about transparency and lasting change for Nigeria needs to have his head examined.

So we have a stand off between APC and PDP.

Same diarrhea, different toilets.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Vivipedia: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
What is the sign that APC is different from PDP? well read more at: www.vivipedia.com
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by samuel900(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Firefire: Fight corruption?
How can Corruption fight corruption?
How can a corrupt element stage a battle against itself? Can a house fight against itself and still stand?
I bet to disagree with Tinubu…
All those thieving politicians shall soon meet their waterloo.

Only time will tell.

You are fool at 53 like naija? ont u want change?
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Mightyine: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Starting from Lekki toll gate,fighting corruption indeed
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by patriotic007: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fighting corruption is not a manifesto,....Nigeria's politics and diversity will not allow you fight corruption the way you want because members of your party are also corrupt and they are going to help you get to power,so how will you turn your back on them to fight them?
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by yorke1: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Is an ideal country, the likes of Tinubu is suppose to be locked in jail and the key thrown to the ocean. Bury your face in shame Tinubu. You are very corrupt to say the lest and you can never get close to the corridor of federal power you are eyeing. So annoying to hear such statement from a corrupt man. Does he think all Nigerians are gullible even though we know majority are but people seems to be well informed now than before. Bastard Tinubu and is fellow corrupt associates in APC just plain sillly.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Sapphire86(f): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Let this agbaya go and sit down! The circus he turned Lagos to is not enough?

If APC brings in the next president, all the ministerial and FEC positions will be occupied by his family members!

Mr. Stolen Wealth make me shine!

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Nja147: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
APC is growing Lagos is working. taxes and double tax master. please check the streets from Ajah to Epe. the only state where there is no light in 2 local government area. Ubeji lekki and Epe.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Okijajuju1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
So why is Tinubu not fighting with himself.. grin

Or being lynched by the rest of his APC members?! grin

Because if I were to put a human face on corruption, it would look like Tinubu.. grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by paschalndidi(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hahahaha..if this was coming from another person, i would ve been hopeful but coming from tinubu, i would rather believe the devil than believe what you re saying. Nigerians are anxious to see who you going to present as a flag bearer, what am i saying, its buhari. Hahahahaha.... I dey laugh

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
I will cut my fingers if APC win in 2015
Sapphire86: Let this agbaya go and sit down! The circus he turned Lagos to is not enough?

If APC brings in the next president, all the ministerial and FEC positions will be occupied by his family members!

Mr. Stolen Wealth make me shine!

grin
Okija_juju: So why is Tinubu not fighting with himself.. grin

Or being lynched by the rest of his APC members?! grin

Because if I were to put a human face on corruption, it would look like Tinubu.. grin

grin grin grin
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by dwittyc0der(f): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2013

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by emmaduks(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
is it not same tinubu who was governing lagos with all the agbero' in govement house?
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by cyril10(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mr Corruption wanting to fight corruption, you can only deceive your praise singers we know you all. Fighting corruption indeed.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
We have suffered much... these 12 years are not years to be proud of. We have wasted 12 years, and we need redemption. APC my not be the real option but the truth is that we need change not fresh air
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: More like the devil claiming he'll fight satan.

Only problem i have with Politicians passing gas is they never tell us how they intend to achieve what they promise.. they just want you to take a leap of faith. while they watch..
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Okaka27(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2013

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
This is so hilarious. Well he knows all the antics, ways of being a corrupt politician, since he was and is still the god of silent and "coded" corruption in this country.

Enough of the jokes, this lying, cheating and corrupt bastard wants to fight corruption, only in Nigeria will this short devil still be working around angry
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by yorke1: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mr Corruption(Tinubu) could you tell Nigerians how you intend fighting yourself?
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
D day president Obama abolishes same sex marriage in USA,dat day I'll believe dis.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
alaoeri:
Person wey dey reply your post no get time. I can bet with my left testis that Lagos state 'll be the last state PDP can ever rule in Nigeria. Abeg I care to know the numerous landmark infrastructure built by FG in Lagos since the return of democracy.

Development in Lagos state is due to the private sector investment, due to the state being a former FCT.

Its not as a result of FG's endeavours neither is it entirely State govts work. Its like saying New york is what it is today because of the white house.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by doncaster(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Olaolufred:

YOU HAVE JUST CONDEMNED YOUR PRESIDENT.
SO, THEY(TINUBU AND JONATHAN) ARE BOTH AN ACCOMPLICE IN CRIME AGAINST NIGERIANS FOR SELFISH INTEREST.
IT MEANS THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO REPRESENT ANY PART OF NIGERIA, NOT TO TALK OF IT AS A WHOLE.
everybody know that. Why people tend to defend Jonathan cos some people defend tinubu too.

All the Nigerian politicians are corrupt Bar none and all Nigerian politicians are hypocritics. The more we defend one and condemn the other, the more they work together to deprive you and I our right. What they do is just explore our weakness which is tribal affiliation and you guys start fighting and they will be at the back ground LTAO(laffing their a$$ off).
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by theoctopus: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
[size=16pt]Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha![/size]
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by thewarrior72: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
fabulous4u:
http://www.punchng.com/news/apcll-fight-corruption-waste-tinubu/
The frog-eyed thieving politician has spoken to his gullible foot-soldiers.......smh undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Generate Electricity From Garbage / Foreign Reserve Hits $26.9bn, As Value Of Open Contracts Rises / We Are Not In Dilemma Over Multiple Presidential Aspirants - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.