Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu (9102 Views)

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by funshint(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
See some eediots here selling PDP to us as if we've(SW) nt tasted them b4. Besides those labelling Tinubu a thief shld name one thing that he stole? Pls be specific; I don't want hearsays. Sure Tinubu is not a saint just like everybody but nobody can contest PDP's position as d no1 must corrupt institution from Federal to Local Govt. What do U̶̲̥̅̊ call a party that can sell-off its candidate(Nwoye) for some ulterior/pecuniary reasons or a party that killed one of its governorship candidate(Funso williams) just to pave way 4 another candidate(Obanikoro)or what do U̶̲̥̅̊ call a party who's state chairman(Bode George) was sent to jail 4 stealing more than N50bn from NPA or a party that killed a whole Minister of Justice(Bola Ige) without blinking a eye?! #KillerParty Who cares if U̶̲̥̅̊ morons across d Niger are stuck with PDP/apuga or who cares if U̶̲̥̅̊'re blessed with short memory to forget the evils that hv been done in this land by that evil party(PDP). Most of 'ur accusations against Tinubu are stemmed from share hatred and not facts. Deluded lots...pls leave our Tinubu alone O°˚˚˚ he's light years away from his peers.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by doncaster(m): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
funshint: See some eediots here selling PDP to us as if we've(SW) nt tasted them b4. Besides those labelling Tinubu a thief shld name one thing that he stole? Pls be specific; I don't want hearsays. Sure Tinubu is not a saint just like everybody but nobody can contest PDP's position as d no1 must corrupt institution from Federal to Local Govt. What do U̶̲̥̅̊ call a party that can sell-off its candidate(Nwoye) for some ulterior/pecuniary reasons?! Who cares if U̶̲̥̅̊ morons across d Niger are stuck with PDP/apuga. Most of 'ur accusations against Tinubu are stemmed from share hatred and not facts. Deluded lots...pls leave our Tinubu alone O°˚˚˚ he's light years away from his peers.
Oga can you name one time that GEJ stole, where and when and the court that convicted him. Same with IBB, and the other Ex SW PDP govs.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by drealaz24(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
When corruption is nearing its peak, we all startd complaining, unfortunately, there was nobody to go out there and carried out a single protest. Now dat we av a body/party doing dat 4 us, we r still criticizing them frm d corners of our room. Put religion or ethnic differences aside, and face the real issue/situation. Unless u av a beta idea or u r ready to mobilize against dis corupt leaders, leave dis new party to do dat work for us and see if nigeria will get a better result dan all dis years under pdp rule. Its so sad.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by cornelA1: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
ochejoseph: APC is already fighting corruption

With 1 Billion for every Kilometre road. Construction has been made more easier

With Payments for Owambe birthday parties levies made compulsory who wants to loose Tinubu Bedroom primaries

Drowning of the Masses with illegitimate and excessively High taxes who needs an Armed robber

Yes APC will fight Corruption I agree but first let

Fashola declare how much he funnels to those Consultants and How much IGR is generated monthly as requested using the FOI ,for 3 years the guy has been dodging

2. Let Rochas tell the whole world what he did with the Billions that ended up in uncompleted Round abouts

3 let APC tell us what it will Do with all The EFCC cases hanging over the neck of the G7 governors

Then we might take them seriously
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
mumu!
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by greatgod2012(f): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
As if Tinubu himself is not corrupt.

Pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by toocoded: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
TINUBU wan fight corruption ke If i hear!!!
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by funshint(m): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
doncaster: Oga can you name one time that GEJ stole, where and when and the court that convicted him. Same with IBB, and the other Ex SW PDP govs.
Wat is this one talking about.. I shld name one time GEJ stole?! U̶̲̥̅̊ mean d sitting president or another one?? Are U̶̲̥̅̊ drunk or something. Anyway with d level of impunity and blind eyes being shown by GEJ to corruption and corrupt officials under him(Maina, Stella Oduah, Arauma Oteh, Farouk Lawan, Nyesom Wike, Allison Madueke, Mbu etc) there's no doubt that GEJs administration might end up being the worst we've ever seen in the history of this country!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by muktarmtt(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
osaxx:

What is ur understanding of a smart n visionary politician...

is it by killing funsho williams, d greates treat to AC in lagos.

Is it by bribing salami to hand over SW to APC.

Is it by influencing the ASUU strike.

Is it by distracting the president from delivering dividend of democracy.

Is it for arranging the arrest of asari dokubo in benin.

Is it for milking lagosians.

Is it for being a drug addict

Is it for building hotels all over lagos.

Is it for claiming ownership of lagos.

Is it for wasting tax payers money to fight his president.

Is it for being number 2 most corrupt nigerian in history after abacha.

Pls tell us, what do u understand by smart n visionary politician....u obviously leaving in the past n do not wish nigeria well.

Even tinubu knows APC can never win nigeria, because he is a member of the party. So if APC wants to win they should suspend TINUBU, BUHARI,AMAECHI,IKIMI,AKANDE, ATIKU,ALL EX-GOV,KWAKWANSO ETC because APC is categorized by d same old demonic bastards dat av destroyed this country. I think PDP has been sanitized.
u r mumu of d first Oder d ur self a favour and shut d hell out mtsw laptop boy work here will soon finish backstard.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Only, if Tinubu would go to jail as an APC member, Nigeria will better.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by doncaster(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
funshint:
Wat is this one talking about.. I shld name one time GEJ stole?! U̶̲̥̅̊ mean d sitting president or another one?? Are U̶̲̥̅̊ drunk or something. Anyway with d level of impunity and blind eyes being shown by GEJ to corruption and corrupt officials under him(Maina, Stella Oduah, Arauma Oteh, Farouk Lawan, Nyesom Wike, Allison Madueke, Mbu etc) there's no doubt that GEJs administration might end up being the worst we've ever seen in the history of this country!!!
count the number of letters/words you used to reply my post its more than need to tell us what GEJ, IBB, obj, and others stole. Since you asked for what tinubu stole it will be nice if you tell what other assumed corrupt politicians stole.

For me I know that all of them are criminals and corrupt Buhari and tinubu inclusive. So asking what they stole is just lame.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by funshint(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Kingspin: Only, if Tinubu would go to jail as an APC member, Nigeria will better.
Why don't U̶̲̥̅̊ send him there? Atleast there's no better time to send him there than now when PDP is still in power...MUMU!!!
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by kennosklint(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Who say e neighbor nor go get peace..dat person nor go knw peace oo

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by mike70(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
imagine a corrupt Tinubu promising to fight corruption. who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by mike70(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wat's difference between Tinubu and PDP.

If PDP governors can decamped to APC and we are saying PDP is bad, then it means APC is not a solution to Nigeria's problem
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by olatiler(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Many Fullks keep on ranting about Jagaban calling him corrupt fellow forgetting he's achievement in lagos state and the foulkk also forgetting that he was first and last Governor to survive 18 good month without Allocation from FG during the regime of OBJ and still he owe no single worker and till date no Lagosian that ever challenge BABA but foulk from another part whom their state will not match Lagos state 50years to come keep on ranting forgetting ur undeveloped state to ur most corrupt brother in ur Cave
So only Lagosian have the right to challenge Baba not ur Foreigners whom we are planning to flush out of our Land in 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by funshint(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
doncaster: count the number of letters/words you used to reply my post its more than need to tell us what GEJ, IBB, obj, and others stole. Since you asked for what tinubu stole it will be nice if you tell what other assumed corrupt politicians stole.

For me I know that all of them are criminals and corrupt Buhari and tinubu inclusive. So asking what they stole is just lame.
I'm not going to join U̶̲̥̅̊ in 'ur folly because its either U̶̲̥̅̊'re a kid or a fool or an hybrid of both. That's the problem when the new generation don't learn about history U̶̲̥̅̊ wouldn't know what mistake has been committed in the past which might still likely repeat itself. U̶̲̥̅̊ must be a slowpoke to even ask me what IBB or OBJ stole; the "Chief Armed Robbers of Nigeria(C.A.R.N)". Under IBB go and learn about: de-valuation of the currency, de-industrialization of the economy, annulment of the freest election ever in Nigeria(June 12)...and the gulf oil windfall stolen fund. Under OBJ so numerous to count: various political murder cases (Bola Ige, Ayo Daramola, Henry Marshall, Funso Williams, Dipo Dina etc), Transcorp Hilton name it the list is endless. Under GEJ I still don't know where to place him but he's either foolish or highly corrupt. Because even under OBJ so many heads rolled once they are accused of corruption e.g Tafa Balogun, Babalola, Fani Kayode, Salisu Buhari, Alamasiegha etc. No minister or anybody was deemed untouchable under OBJ unlike what we have now under this slowpoke(GEJ). May God save us!!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by nationwide1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oga Tinibu should leave the matter of corruption out of Nigerian politics for now. If history is anything to go by, how much corruption did he fight as a Lagoa State governor? He is only interested in power not fighting corruption.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Cool story Jagaban, tell us more grin

1 Like

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by henryify2004(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hmmm this our Nigeria is plcae where politician see adult as children including their father, imaging corruption father trying to fight his son, Tinubu dey fight corruption ok ooo by yr 2200 u will win corruption ozu
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by simplyme3(f): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
by first sending you to jail.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by nutarious(f): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
osaxx:
Its a shame to nigeria tinubu is talking freely...
Tinubu doesn't av right to address the good people of nigeria...he should be in kirikiri by now...youngman u talk lik u new in naija...same old story....APC cannot win in lagos...bet me...because fashola n tinubu has really frustrated lagosians

MUMU!!! Fashola? U must be living under the sand or in a cave to say such things about fashola. Tell me who dint loot among the first Governors? Orji Kalu or who .........pls tell me who dint loot, what we want is changes, In our road, health and co.You shout tinubu this Tinubu that bring on ur current leader tht Hasn't Loot or live in affluence.Tinubu stands Gidigba, God has bless us wt Him haters can keep hating
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by nutarious(f): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
nationwide1: Oga Tinibu should leave the matter of corruption out of Nigerian politics for now. If history is anything to go by, how much corruption did he fight as a Lagoa State governor? He is only interested in power not fighting corruption.

You know why Ngige was Kick out? Cos the gamers want 50% of the treasure. Why Lawal was Kicked out in Kwara ? Same reason. If TINUBU were taking half from fashola do you think Lagos can develop? Ode! I ask U again? If tinubu were collecting 50% will fashola have been this celebrated? All Apc state are working and we are happy.And we wanna bring this to All Nigeria cos we have proved a reasonable paerty beyond tht. Cry me a lagooon?
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by MidasT(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
Look at corruption himself want to fight corruption. Ore Tinubu, can u tell us in the spirit of fairness, truthfulness and repentance, how much u stole from the treasury of lagos state when u were the governor? You can sell your shallow reasoning to those aboki that only understand religious violence! Look at pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by autchkings: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Look at the devil saying he 'll fight ritual killing and prostitution. Tinubu is most corrupt politician Nigerian ever had.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by nutarious(f): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
osaxx:

What is ur understanding of a smart n visionary politician...

is it by killing funsho williams, d greates treat to AC in lagos.

Is it by bribing salami to hand over SW to APC.

Is it by influencing the ASUU strike.

Is it by distracting the president from delivering dividend of democracy.

Is it for arranging the arrest of asari dokubo in benin.

Is it for milking lagosians.

Is it for being a drug addict

Is it for building hotels all over lagos.

Is it for claiming ownership of lagos.

Is it for wasting tax payers money to fight his president.

Is it for being number 2 most corrupt nigerian in history after abacha.

Pls tell us, what do u understand by smart n visionary politician....u obviously leaving in the past n do not wish nigeria well.

Even tinubu knows APC can never win nigeria, because he is a member of the party. So if APC wants to win they should suspend TINUBU, BUHARI,AMAECHI,IKIMI,AKANDE, ATIKU,ALL EX-GOV,KWAKWANSO ETC because APC is categorized by d same old demonic bastards dat av destroyed this country. I think PDP has been sanitized.

Congrats you have been given the medal for the must stupid Post ever. Rejoice my guy in ur Foolishness, Ode.Apc ma fooooo Yin Lenuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by autchkings: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lets face the fact, Apc (Tinubu) don't have any good plan for Nigerians all they want is power under their control by hook and crook.
and it won't work for u Tinubu, Nigerians can not be ur slaves like u have done to lagosians. U can only do that to Lagosian not Nigerians we are smarter ur demonic way of life. Killer,ritualist. very dirty human being. U soon tell Nigerians what u have done with ur first son ritualist.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by doncaster(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
funshint:
I'm not going to join U̶̲̥̅̊ in 'ur folly because its either U̶̲̥̅̊'re a kid or a fool or an hybrid of both. That's the problem when the new generation don't learn about history U̶̲̥̅̊ wouldn't know what mistake has been committed in the past which might still likely repeat itself. U̶̲̥̅̊ must be a slowpoke to even ask me what IBB or OBJ stole; the "Chief Armed Robbers of Nigeria(C.A.R.N)". Under IBB go and learn about: de-valuation of the currency, de-industrialization of the economy, annulment of the freest election ever in Nigeria(June 12)...and the gulf oil windfall stolen fund. Under OBJ so numerous to count: various political murder cases (Bola Ige, Ayo Daramola, Henry Marshall, Funso Williams, Dipo Dina etc), Transcorp Hilton name it the list is endless. Under GEJ I still don't know where to place him but he's either foolish or highly corrupt. Because even under OBJ so many heads rolled once they are accused of corruption e.g Tafa Balogun, Babalola, Fani Kayode, Salisu Buhari, Alamasiegha etc. No minister or anybody was deemed untouchable under OBJ unlike what we have now under this slowpoke(GEJ). May God save us!!!
typical. You did not make any iota of sense. Just a simple question and you are rambling like a he goat on heat.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by LordBabs(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
OKAY!
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by namdo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
at least let there be a party really ready to challenge PDP for once. I need to know who the presidential candidate of APC might be....wondering.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by alexvatt(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
sbeezy8: I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT half of the govenors that decamped have cases against them in efcc. APC became a live party in the SW because the Governors were new.....

But I give it to tinubu, VERY SMART GUY- visionary his political intelligence in a country like Nigeria can only be matched by Obasanjo.
Kudos, to building a strong Opposition.
tinubu is a corrupt person too. He has turned lagos to his family affair where his wife is a senator, son inlaw is a member in house of rep. I dont see apc wining in 2015 election because tinubu is a corrupt person too.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by rhames(m): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
There are lie, damned lies and statistics"- Benjamin Disraeli cheesy
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by jmaine: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
doncaster: typical. You did not make any iota of sense. Just a simple question and you are rambling like a he goat on heat.

Supported . . . . cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors Await Buhari’s Return To Decide Buni’s Fate / Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse / Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.