Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Got A Crush On Khallesi(aka Spongeback) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got A Crush On Khallesi(aka Spongeback) (1035 Views)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / Having A Crush On A Nairaland Newbie-rahmas / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Crush On Khallesi(aka Spongeback) by Nnewi1stSon: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
embarassed Right from when she was using her 'spongeback' handle, i've really loved this babe, she's my dream girl, humorous,Garrulous,Rude(politely rudegrin) and drop dead beautful, please any idea on how i can woo her?embarassed
Re: Got A Crush On Khallesi(aka Spongeback) by mencade6: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: embarassed Right from when she was using her 'spongeback' handle, i've really loved this babe, she's my dream girl, humorous,Garrulous,Rude(politely rudegrin) and drop dead beautful, please any idea on how i can woo her?embarassed
na wa ooooo. Nairaland love get as e be ooooo. Last week it was yemi2 for ishilove, today is your turn abi? Well, i wish you luck sha if the tin work ooooo.
Re: Got A Crush On Khallesi(aka Spongeback) by ChiSun27(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ndi ara zone...need to take a cova.

It is gud to dream sha.
Re: Got A Crush On Khallesi(aka Spongeback) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
All you'll get is =======> undecided
Re: Got A Crush On Khallesi(aka Spongeback) by Mynd44: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Msheeeew
Re: Got A Crush On Khallesi(aka Spongeback) by homesteady(m): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
She'll soon be here with her 3 dragons! smiley
Re: Got A Crush On Khallesi(aka Spongeback) by Nnewi1stSon: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
sexkillz: All you'll get is =======> undecided
lol, she dare not try such
Re: Got A Crush On Khallesi(aka Spongeback) by Nnewi1stSon: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mynd_44: Msheeeew
Oga mind, why are you hissing na? Or was it cos i whipped your butt the other day? grin, bros, we are in 'Romance' section, when we get bac to the politics section, you can carry on, on your vendetta wink. Anyways for the meantime, just help me woo spongeback embarassed
Re: Got A Crush On Khallesi(aka Spongeback) by Mynd44: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Oga mind, why are you hissing na? Or was it cos i whipped your butt the other day? grin, bros, we are in 'Romance' section, when we get bac to the politics section, you can carry on, on your vendetta wink. Anyways for the meantime, just help me woo spongeback embarassed
Do I know you?
Re: Got A Crush On Khallesi(aka Spongeback) by Enegod(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nnewi1stSon … sorry bro, she doesn't mingle with okada spare parts sellers undecided
Re: Got A Crush On Khallesi(aka Spongeback) by zeb04(f): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Enegod: Nnewi1stSon … sorry bro, she doesn't mingle with okada spare parts sellers undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Got A Crush On Khallesi(aka Spongeback) by Harmonyemerald(f): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Why do people always have this misconception that all nnewi people are into business. Spongeback please consider my brother, most nnewi men not boys oo men are good

(1) (Reply)

The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. / She Is Extremely Honest, Why? / The Fate Of Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.