Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Fate Of Beautiful Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fate Of Beautiful Girls (1036 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fate Of Beautiful Girls by freecharles(m): 12:43am On Aug 09, 2014
...notice that I wrote girls (and not ladies)? Right...pls here both guys and ladies are invited to share their opinions.

Now straight to the discussion:
My guys and I were talking generally some days ago and but somehow we landed on the topic of beautiful girls(and me wey like my woman die got pretty interestedgrin). Then one of us narrated a scene that happened in his presence at a pharmacy store about a girl whose beauty you can't help but admire thrice alighting from a chemist, came into the store to buy drugs. She asked for the drugs codedly that my friend didn't understand what she was talking about. When she left, he asked d attendant who happens to be his hommie too what a damsel like that bought (probably a drug to cure headache or arm pain, "so he thought"wink but the attendant said she actually bought pills for abortion...

Na long story be dt sha but people;
Why do you think girls who are supposed to be classy and have a lot of self respect do things like that?
What do you think is the fate of girls like that when they become ladies (ready for a serious relationship)?
Do you think such act backfires when they get into a relationship? How?
Does it have any effect on their children (esp d female children)? How?
Do they have stable, happy relationships/marriage? If No, which area of that life is affected

My question too much sha but let's keep it at that for now....CONTRIBUTIONS PLS.
Re: The Fate Of Beautiful Girls by hakeem4(m): 12:49am On Aug 09, 2014
freecharles: ...notice that I wrote girls (and not ladies)? Right...pls here both guys and ladies are invited to share their opinions.

My guys and I were talking generally some days ago and but somehow we landed on the topic of beautiful girls(and me wey like my woman die got pretty interestedgrin). Then one of us narrated a scene that happened in his presence at a pharmacy store about a girl whose beauty you can't help but admire thrice alighting from a chemist, came into the store to buy drugs. She asked for the drugs codedly that my friend didn't understand what she was talking about. When she left, he asked d attendant who happens to be his hommie too what a damsel like that bought (probably a drug to cure headache or arm pain, "so he thought"wink but the attendant said she actually bought pills for abortion...

Why do you think girls who are supposed to be classy and have a lot of self respect do things like that?
What do you think is the fate of girls like that when they become ladies (ready for a serious relationship)?
Do you think such act backfires when they get into a relationship?
Does it have any effect on their children (esp d female children)?
Do they have stable, happy relationships/marriage?

My question too much sha but let's keep it at that for now....CONTRIBUTIONS PLS.
sure na
Re: The Fate Of Beautiful Girls by wikiman(m): 1:03am On Aug 09, 2014
freecharles: ...notice that I wrote girls (and not ladies)? Right...pls here both guys and ladies are invited to share their opinions.

Do you think such act backfires when they get into a relationship? How?
Does it have any effect on their children (esp d female children)? How?
Do they have stable, happy relationships/marriage? If No, which area of that life is affected

someone is afraid of NEMESIS..... shocked
what a way of investigating....
u, just marry your wife and STOP this unsolicited investigating on women matters ESP WHAT SOMEONE LIKE U WEY LIKE WOMAN DIE...can never understand?

remember

PROBLEMS CAN RARELY BE SOLVED BY THE SAME MIND THAT CREATED THEM
Re: The Fate Of Beautiful Girls by longjohnsilver: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2014
No be una boiz dey straff dem and give dem belle ni....

Shey u fit date ugly gel?

So u date d biutiful gels...tell her lies...she thinks u are for real...whereas all na wash....U straff her...give her belle...no be her fault nah

I gat only one advise for u...marry an ugly gel cheesy
Re: The Fate Of Beautiful Girls by Omosetan1: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2014
They are just perfect wife materials for those sleeping with them now in the future.
Re: The Fate Of Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2014
The girl wasn't your gf so why bother ?
Re: The Fate Of Beautiful Girls by jennylove7575(f): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hmmm.there are things I read on this nl, then begin to question the age of the person that wrote the thing?...how do u define a girl?

A young primary / high school child between the age of BTW the age of 8yrs and 17yrs. Young lady is BTW the age of 18 and 30yrs then lady is BTW the age of 31 and 50. Older lady 50 and above.
Op what is the target age of this your topic?

(1) (Reply)

*urgent Advice* Please ! She Is Leaving Me. / WHY Young Ladies Marry Older Men; It's Not For Their Money / Should He Continue With †̥h̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.