Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,953 members, 7,956,593 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders (3054 Views)

Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today / Three Dead As Soldiers Chase Ballot Box Snatchers In Imo / Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
gratiaeo:
Hausa people de claim Igbo? Wonders they said shall never end!
enyi mechie onu ma imayi ihe I ga ekwu....nwanna gi ka I n'akpo onye awusa...iji kwa isi gi aka...ihe m n'ekwu bu otu ihe si diri...hooo haa!!!!
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Danladi7: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
See zombies turned wailers comments that time.
One will think the present day wailers are saints and champions of democracy grin
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by nku5: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
agbameta:
What's the military doing there? Is there job not to protect the country against external aggression.

Only in Jonathan oponuchukwu's Nigeria.

Eko Ile where art thou? Hypocritus emeritus
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Built2last:
I have been waiting for APC to present their template for rebuilding Nigeria. who knows? i may join politics but all i see are men whose desires for power has gone into desperation. and a desperate man can do anything including this rascality on display.

APC need to focus on reaching out and buying the masses with a workable programme not accepting every dick and harry, visiting former heads of states and granting unnecessary press interview.

i forsee them crying foul that the election was rigged in 2015. It is studpid to think that the noise on the media will win election for them.

they should spend more time mobilising and strategising
so this is how unreasonable you are
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Built2last: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
bamidelee:

so this is how unreasonable you are

Zombie. You went to dig out my post of Nov 2013. Monitoring spirit is not a paid job. You need a job. You are in power and still crying. What a shame.

I have no time for idiotic ninnies. You may need to consult your dictionary for that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola: Nigeria Got Right Everything That The US Got Wrong - Chicago Tribune / (the Video) / Why Is Buhari Been Called “BABAONECHANCE”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.