Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status (49832 Views)

A Girl's Facebook/bbm Status Updates / Olodo Facebook Status / A Girl's Facebook Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Eneze1(f): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
TribalEAST: Dont mind them. They go about negleting and commonising guys with 3.7 C.G.P.A in the university but embrace wholeheartedly the NO FUTURE AMBITION yahoo boys just cos they want campus respect which they think the yahoo boys can provide cos they flaunt cars, a relationship which gives them countless heartbreaks which tells on the FB status.

After money rituals, yahoo plus etc do you think a dude will give a damn about you? All he'll care about will be your thighs.

Girls are so myopic, they expect that an already made guy would drop from heaven to them. Half of such girls arent brilliant in every meaningful sphere, so how can they recognise a potential "already made guy"? Talk politics...they go mute. Talk history...they become a newborn baby. But talk about shopping, clubbing, frivolities etc, then you become their REAL MAN. All they want and think about is money. If DANGOTE should dress like an ordinary man and walk up to them, they are going to mess him up cos their dumbness dont know who is who not to talk of recognising people.

Feel free to correct me.

The problem I have with a lot of guys on nairaland is generalization , please stop this is sickening, not all girls are the same, let me use myself as an example a guy walked up to me in order to date me when I found out that he's a yahoo guy, I told him point blank that I don't date people of questionable character and to inform you there some girls out there that are like this. To some of us a guy with money is a bonus not a ladder of upgrade, money only impress lazy girls shikena

8 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by angelab(f): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
funny
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by experimentist: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAgrin @tribaleast, u dey vex o, e be like tonto dickeh don do u strong tingundecided
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by safarigirl(f): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
The one on our chat group even said she was through with guys and was now a lesbo a day after her break-up, two days later the babe came to tell us she's in love WITH A GUY. Confusion na wa
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
experimentist: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAgrin @tribaleast, u dey vex o, e be like tonto dickeh don do u strong tingundecided
hahahahaha grin
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by 9inches(m): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
TribalEAST: Dont mind them. They go about negleting and commonising guys with 3.7 C.G.P.A in the university but embrace wholeheartedly the NO FUTURE AMBITION yahoo boys just cos they want campus respect which they think the yahoo boys can provide cos they flaunt cars, a relationship which gives them countless heartbreaks which tells on the FB status.

After money rituals, yahoo plus etc do you think a dude will give a damn about you? All he'll care about will be your thighs.

Girls are so myopic, they expect that an already made guy would drop from heaven to them. Half of such girls arent brilliant in every meaningful sphere, so how can they recognise a potential "already made guy"? Talk politics...they go mute. Talk history...they become a newborn baby. But talk about shopping, clubbing, frivolities etc, then you become their REAL MAN. All they want and think about is money. If DANGOTE should dress like an ordinary man and walk up to them, they are going to mess him up cos their dumbness dont know who is who not to talk of recognising people.

Feel free to correct me.

Dude is pained, choi!

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by frankieblaize(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]hahaha na true i swer ;Dhahaha na true i swer
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by codeddj: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
obalolaunited: Very funny @op Pls permit me to copy ur post wanna post it on my dept. Whatsapp group page @ tribaleast your so on point you need to see Hw they go after guys with car keys in front of Mozambique hall and Angola car park only for them to claim they are virgins and cannot cook for any guy on nairaland.
Άŋϑ their big sisters @ moremi car park,come friday night...
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
[size=16pt]ROTFLAMO!!!![/size]

So real [size=3pt]like me.[/size] grin
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Chardon90(m): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
So so on point@op, typical of Nigerian gals. A gud guy walks up to them with pure mind and intention, they treat the guy with disdain and leta on the fall for the bad guys who r only interested on their punny and afterwords u c them crying fowl.....smh for naija gals. shocked[/color][color=]
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Can't believe this is posted by a girl,
Ladies knows themselves anyway!
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by hunter21(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2013

Feel free to correct me.

embracing the yahoo guy and commonising the 3.7gpa guy, is not perculiar to girls alone, the campus and outside society at large does that. it is everybodies fault.

3 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by blink6(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Saw this somewhere n decided to share...

Naija gals pls change o!
Oyibo girl sees a guy she likes on social media
and says hi
Guy: may I know a bit about you?
Girl: Oh certainly, I am Samantha, I'm 26,
I work as a system analyst with Dell, I am single
with one adorable daughter. I live at Crown Heights, New York in my own apartment... You?

Naija babe sees a guy she likes on social
media
and says hi
Guy; Babe you look good. May I know a
little
about you?
Babe: What about me do you want to know?
Guy: what's your name?
Babe: Can't you see it in my profile?
Guy: Hold old are you?
Babe: guess...
Guy: what do you do for a living?
Babe: see JAMB question o!
Guy: well I guess I shd just leave you be
since you really don't wanna tell me anything
about you
Babe: It's like you're hot-tempered! Abeg
o!!!
True Or False??

14 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by chessguru1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Been trying 2 ask a girl out for a month now, she said she was dating someone, but I thought she was J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ trying to throw me off. Anyways, I don't take my dignity for granted, so I know when to respect myself, and play it cool. followed this girl on bbm for a while, until I noticed a dp she placed.
It was her and a guy from my faculty back in school.
The guy was a bit popular then, but since the picture wasn't too clear, and am not too conversant with the guy or his department, I decided 2 ask her if the person In her DP was who I thought it was.
Men she started sparking for me on bbm, that she knows what people are saying. That d guy is chronic womanizer, etc and she doesn't care (all this while in my mind I had no single clue what she's talking about or why she J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ told me all that).
After that incident, I lost interest in the girl geometrically. Someone I was holding in high esteem is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ another guys toothpick!
And to think she told me all this by herself (perhaps thinking I knew the guy well before) . Men! I haven't said a word 2 her since
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Niyi47(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
obalolaunited: Very funny @op Pls permit me to copy ur post wanna post it on my dept. Whatsapp group page @ tribaleast your so on point you need to see Hw they go after guys with car keys in front of Mozambique hall and Angola car park only for them to claim they are virgins and cannot cook for any guy on nairaland. No be only mozambique den dey, moremi alumni sports den full dere, ladies without virtue and value. Nawa for them. tongue
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
You guys havent seen sh..it......have you seen a bad, cute, inteliigent internet fraudster with a 4.0cgpa?

Then the relationship gets complicated.....not all bad guys are dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by tobiboss(m): 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lol
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by JosephCudjoe(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
it goes on nd on until it becomes a cycle
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Chardon90(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
chisco82: Can't believe this is posted by a girl,
Ladies knows themselves anyway!
y cnt u believe it was posted by a gal? They do this and shd kw beta.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Sike(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
Funny but true.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by ceeceeco: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Women are the most jealous/confused species..funny but true.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by falansa: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
blink6: Saw this somewhere n decided to share...

Naija gals pls change o!
Oyibo girl sees a guy she likes on social media
and says hi
Guy: may I know a bit about you?
Girl: Oh certainly, I am Samantha, I'm 26,
I work as a system analyst with Dell, I am single
with one adorable daughter. I live at Crown Heights, New York in my own apartment... You?

Naija babe sees a guy she likes on social
media
and says hi
Guy; Babe you look good. May I know a
little
about you?
Babe: What about me do you want to know?
Guy: what's your name?
Babe: Can't you see it in my profile?
Guy: Hold old are you?
Babe: guess...
Guy: what do you do for a living?
Babe: see JAMB question o!
Guy: well I guess I shd just leave you be
since you really don't wanna tell me anything
about you
Babe: It's like you're hot-tempered! Abeg
o!!!
True Or False??

lolz... You make sense bro
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by mazizitonene(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
nutty_hnic: You guys havent seen sh..it......have you seen a bad, cute, inteliigent bad guy with a 4.0cgpa?

Then the relationship gets complicated.....not all bad guys are dumb.
B lyk u knw us cool

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by collynzo2(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2013

Feel free to correct me.

Shut the fûçk up! When you spend all your time on Nairaland with different monikers tribalising threads, how did you think any girl will take you seriously?
Your 3.7CGPA wasn't spectacular enough, so don't blame the girls for ''commonising'' you. Pained motherfûcking douchebag.

4 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by collynzo2(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
TribalEAST: Try talking to one of these girls, the next thing they do is raise their shoulders above you...as if they can boast of more than #10,000 in their account which is just a savings account...as if they are tiwa savage- God bless her cos she was totally humble and caring the day i met her. No wonder her wedding gulp #30million in a marriage to my one time childhood friend who his her manager, a guy dat showed managing abilities from our childhood when he managed "monkey posts"street soccer competitions.

My point is: right will always meet right while wrong meets wrong.

Stop beign wrong.
Your childhood friend ended up well, what about you? Fûcking pleb!

4 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by sarutobie(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
collynzo2: Your childhood friend ended up well, what about you? Fûcking pleb!
Good question.He ended up as a career tribalist on an anonymous forum. grin

3 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by BrutusOj(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Eneze1:

The problem I have with a lot of guys on nairaland is generalization , please stop this is sickening, not all girls are the same, let me use myself as an example a guy walked up to me in order to date me when I found out that he's a yahoo guy, I told him point blank that I don't date people of questionable character and to inform you there some girls out there that are like this. To some of us a guy with money is a bonus not a ladder of upgrade, money only impress lazy girls shikena
But this is coming from a lady oo..if we go on vote now or beta conduct a public opinion Q/A about what the OP and other posters highlighted,u wu agree wit us dat ladies are bcoming so dumb with dia materialstic attitude n fake lives dis days...week in,week out,we see their PMs,DPs,Facebook update..go to badoo,dats d worst social forum,some ladies have up to 100 pics,all showing difrent rooms n cars,de claim to have reasonable income and wen u try to chat with dm,small tin,de r already asking u to send for dm air time(MTN all d time)

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Zither(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2013

Feel free to correct me.

Guy, u r 4 much. A thousand Likes for accurate observation.

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Zither(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
@ topic, Op got me really laughing hard. grin

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Orikinla(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
francababy: A GIRL'S FACEBOOK STATUS UPDATES:-
"Wow I just found the love of my life...Nothing
will ever stop me from loving my man♥."
,, ,,
,14 DAYS LATER:-
"Never make sum1 a priority when u're just
an option to
them..!"
,, ,,
2 DAYS LATER:-
"I HATE love so much!"
,, ,,
3 DAYS LATER.
"I'm happy to remain single and I will never
fall in love
again."
,, ,,
5 DAYS LATER:-
"I'm looking for a man to love and treat me
right."
,, ,,
15 DAYS LATER:-
"When u deeply fall in love with a right
person, u realise
why it didn't work with anybody else but him.
I love my guy so much....mmmuaaa h. "
,, ,,
8 DAYS LATER:-
"smh..!! All men are the same!!!!!"

They have to grow up. And it takes a lot of time to grow from a girl to a lady in Nigeria.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Sowhizy(f): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
and this nonsense made front page...... Seun Osewa where are you

And y shldnt it mak front page?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift / Political Cartoons And Memes Of 2017 In Nigeria / Beer Bump Vs Baby Bump: Couple's Pregnancy Picture Is Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.