Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status (49858 Views)

A Girl's Facebook/bbm Status Updates / Olodo Facebook Status / A Girl's Facebook Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by nbright: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Alleinad: Hahaha!!! Ladies pls run to church and be really genuine in your service to God. With church guys, you wont have such updates. I mean real church guys o, not those sunday christians.
Many don't like "real church guys"
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Eneze1(f): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
totalbaby: I have seen this before on facebook. It is old and at least quote your source. Anyways this is not just limited to Nigerian girls but all girls in general. Girls can be silly at times lol

Girl abeg make sure you personalize what u just wrote to yourself okay, if you behave in a silly way because you are a lady not all of us, some of us have sense and not like the typical Nigeria babe
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by DonaldGenes(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
This got me cracked up! can't stop Lolifying
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by DonaldGenes(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Kikikiki...Dude sucks both offline and online grin grin...stinking guys like tribalnonsense with stinking attitude hoping to attract good and reasonable girls, for where?? Mr Tribalist, you go write bitter epistles tire, oo ni bo nibe grin grin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by JNdupu: 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Me I be propa ol skool. No sabi this Facebook nonsense.

Taking off this girl's bra other day, asking her wetin she dey do with dat phone, she say she dey update her status.

Mo gbe !
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by jahbiz: 12:35am On Nov 30, 2013
I do wonder if majority of them can boast of "common sense" they are jus too materialistic.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by trollolo: 2:48am On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 30, 2013
Hey yah! grin

i ended up beign the scape goat to girls that hate the BITTER TRUTH. grin

Before you come up with lines like "he's a pained dude", try to know me first. cool
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Samcathe: 7:59am On Nov 30, 2013
Funny
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by GentleFrank(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2013
Lol, very very funny but it's real and the fact too !!!
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by internetpo(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2013
so funny and true.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by tonygee1(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2013
Gals can hardly see beyond the boy,s lips and pockets
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by 49cents(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2013
Between Tribal EAST and Loretta lets keep it as civil as possible that way we really learn from each other"s point of view

When people keep talking about HOT girls i wonder what is HOT about girls who have never ripened in their mind, heart and soul; a girls physical can attract you but if it is enough to sustain the attraction it simply tells me you are as immature in taste like what attracts you!

"A REAL MAN" (lol, I RISK LOOSING MY PRECIOUS HEAD FOR USING THIS TERM) would not MISS all these girls who are yet what counts in life and in a man they would the rest of their life
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lmao..you could smell the bitterness and hurt in his posts too?

Kai, naija women, have mercy on your brothers so[b] we don't have to read stories that touch everyday, especially here on nairaland[/b].

grin grin
And considering the post got so many likes, i think it's safe to Naija gals dey play Naija boys wella. Lolz.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by haykins01(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2013
Ask any Nigerian gal y cant u date him..u'll start hearing hez nt cute,hez nt rich,hez nt fun fild,hez boring e.t.c,sum r even as daft as saying his lips r nt pink(can u imagine)..they base relatnsips on d colour of lips,skin,eye,even biceps(awøn ødè)...buh jst an advice 2 d ladies,it doesnt mater if hez cute,rich at d moment;dis shuldnt b a criteria 4 dating a guy,so far u percieve he has a bryt future and say 10-15yrs 4rm now he wuld stil care 4 u and take care of u then y not..hav u seen omotolas husby?..dat guy is nt d finest guy around buh i tink hez a captain or so,meaning even if omotola isnt d celeb she is now d man wuld stil care and cater 4 ha needs vry well....on a final note ask an 18yr old gal who u wuld lyk 2 mary,u wil hear he mst b cute,rich,fair,pink lips,6packs,gud in bed e.t.c..ask dat same gal wen shez 25 u'll hear he must b rich,and he shuld b able 2 cater 4 me,he shuld b average wen it cums 2 looks...ask dat same gal wen shez 33..u'll hear c any man wuld do so far hez God fearing....its now she knows she needs a God fearing man....Women take it or leave it,Offer Valid while stock Last

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by blackprowler: 11:08am On Nov 30, 2013
The "all men" that are "the same" to her are like 2% of the male population. She's completely blind to the other 98% no matter how close they come to her. If more Nigerian men could stop being crazy about being a "real man" through marriage, even less women would be married here as Nigerian girls are trophies; they're not real ppl
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by uniquetech: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2013
INTRODUCTION OF UNIQUETECH NIGERIA LIMITED
We specialize in bringing out the best in WASHING MACHINE and AIR CONDITIONERS of any product, our Engineers are well trained with many years of working experience from Samsung Electronics Nigeria, we are well trained and capable of REPAIRING and MANAGING any kind of product such as: Lg, Panasonic, Ignis, Frigideir, Haier Thermocool and many more. We render service before payment just to be sure of our authenticity and Integrity.
Honesty is our watchword.
A trial will convince you and satisfying you is our goal!!!.
Contact olu on
Tel: 08098552448, 08064636622
E-mail: uniquetechng@yahoo.com

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Crixina(f): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
TribalEAST: Dont mind them. They go about negleting and commonising guys with 3.7 C.G.P.A in the university but embrace wholeheartedly the NO FUTURE AMBITION yahoo boys just cos they want campus respect which they think the yahoo boys can provide cos they flaunt cars, a relationship which gives them countless heartbreaks which tells on the FB status.

After money rituals, yahoo plus etc do you think a dude will give a damn about you? All he'll care about will be your thighs.

Girls are so myopic, they expect that an already made guy would drop from heaven to them. Half of such girls arent brilliant in every meaningful sphere, so how can they recognise a potential "already made guy"? Talk politics...they go mute. Talk history...they become a newborn baby. But talk about shopping, clubbing, frivolities etc, then you become their REAL MAN. All they want and think about is money. If DANGOTE should dress like an ordinary man and walk up to them, they are going to mess him up cos their dumbness dont know who is who not to talk of recognising people.

Feel free to correct me.

this guy must have been jilted by"the supposed love of his life".calm down,I understand.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by adorablefel(f): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lol
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Crixina(f): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
lorretta u: what do you and your likes gain from these useless generalizations?

I've seen this post as a joke on several sites even FB and I'm sure the OP put it up too as a joke. Just see how bitter you sound?

If you're heart broken why not go somewhere and nurse yourself back to health before coming here to pour hate on ladies

Yea girls are myopic but guys are hypermetropic. I hear you.
How many of you look at a woman's inner quailites before u get attracted?
What you do is follow booobs and asss like flies after shyte. Then when you get messed up you come here to pour hate on babes because you didn't see beyond curves to know the good qualities before falling like a sack of feathers.
If you keep meeting fake superficial ladies,it's because you're what you attract. Good ladies exist and are being married every saturday by deserving men.

Fake life wanna be guys like you will keep running after fake asss babes while the fake asss babes will keep running after the rich yahoo boys and you'll keep ranting in pain and hate until you decide to see more than curves and sex in a lady.

What quality do u even have that will make you desirable to women?
You're here hating on the rich guys. As if them dash you yahoo you no gree do.
If you see opportunity for yahoo sef na two hands and legs u go use grab am
Loser.
5100 likes,infact a bottle of red wine for you.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by 6cence: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
grin
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Crixina(f): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
Guy be like...I think you should be fixing more of that brazillian hair your friends fix...I'm still a student living off my parents pocket.

So am like babe I can't afford it,and he's like I can't afford it too...but u know I like girls who look"neat".
Few days later guy is seen flirting with my friend Amaka who can afford a brazillian hair.

I gotta run after "mumu yahoo boys" in order to afford a brazillian hair that my 3.7CGPA boyfriend cannot afford but is supposedly crazy about.

Don't blame me I don't wanna lose my boyfriend to a babe who could meet up my boyfriend's taste.

Mtcheeew...broke azz niggas be taking out their frustration on nigerian girls while envying the rich dudes.

2 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2013

I've seen this post as a joke on several sites even FB and I'm sure the OP put it up too as a joke. Just see how bitter you sound?

If you're heart broken why not go somewhere and nurse yourself back to health before coming here to pour hate on ladies

What you do is follow booobs and asss like flies after shyte. Then when you get messed up you come here to pour hate on babes because you didn't see beyond curves to know the good qualities before falling like a sack of feathers.
If you keep meeting fake superficial ladies,it's because you're what you attract. Good ladies exist and are being married every saturday by deserving men.

Fake life wanna be guys like you will keep running after fake asss babes while the fake asss babes will keep running after the rich yahoo boys and you'll keep ranting in pain and hate until you decide to see more than curves and sex in a lady.

Loser.

jeeez!!! Shooooo Babe you harsh Oo
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by barriway: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
hahahahah.......that is life
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
TribalEAST: Dont mind them. They go about negleting and commonising guys with 3.7 C.G.P.A in the university but embrace wholeheartedly the NO FUTURE AMBITION yahoo boys just cos they want campus respect which they think the yahoo boys can provide cos they flaunt cars, a relationship which gives them countless heartbreaks which tells on the FB status.

After money rituals, yahoo plus etc do you think a dude will give a damn about you? All he'll care about will be your thighs.

Girls are so myopic, they expect that an already made guy would drop from heaven to them. Half of such girls arent brilliant in every meaningful sphere, so how can they recognise a potential "already made guy"? Talk politics...they go mute. Talk history...they become a newborn baby. But talk about shopping, clubbing, frivolities etc, then you become their REAL MAN. All they want and think about is money. If DANGOTE should dress like an ordinary man and walk up to them, they are going to mess him up cos their dumbness dont know who is who not to talk of recognising people.

Feel free to correct me.

omdz!!! grin
Sweetheart who broke your heart?? :x
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by armadeo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2013

Feel free to correct me.

I'll correct u now, its bitter congied up nizzos like u that a gal will love with ur 3. Whatever gpa that will drop her like its hot for an upgrade when the bar starts flowing. " Typically this upgrade in your mind is the very gals u are currently ranting against".
Dude get a life am tired of all this gals don't like me now am poor bla bla bla am very sure that they are way out of your league and all u have to offer is dick no form of comfort, nada,

in that your sch the sisters u should love are right there infront of u but u refuse to see them cos they aren't standard now.

My advice to you is get one now and build ur life with her now and see what its like then. She'll probably be the upgrade u"l be looking for then.

ironic aint it.

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by blackprowler: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
Crixina: 5100 likes,infact a bottle of red wine for you.

I don't know if you girls actually live in Nigeria. If you do then good luck. The girls that are marrying every Saturday are not because they are your "good girls." They marry 'cos they found a partner and the % is shrinking by the day. As long as you girls refuse to receive a cautionary tale from places like this, that number will continue to shrink. Every bachelor eyeing boobs is also looking out for potential life partner. When he discovers that the girl is only good for a screw, he "patronizes" her and moves on. I know; I've been there. So if you keep mocking any guy that comes to tell you a fact, carry on, your time is coming
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by blackprowler: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nonso23: Most people replying tribaleast in the negative are/sound just as or even more bitter than they are painting him out to be. undecided
For Heaven's sake he was stating his OPINION and just like every other human being, he is entitled to one! Get used to that already! And replying him with direct insults potrays you as short fused and immature.
This is my opinion

To the topic, until our ladies begin to ask their 'old-fashioned' mumsys how to sight potentials in a presently struggling man this cycle will continue in the lives of most of them. Many of them lack foresight and no, I'm not judging anyone (that's the dumbest thing to do) .
Some of them live this way and end up making good homes while many others are not so lucky. Life is not painted in black and white.There are so many in-betweens. Nothing pays more than being safe though.
Ladies work on your intuitions and learn to seperate the corn from chaff.

And no, a 3.7 and above CGPA doesnt quarantee a bright future.

You presented a mature viewpoint. I must commend you for that. I fall into these forums at times because of boredom as most of the minds I perceive here are lacking real-world experience and good judgement and are mostly 20s kids. The issue of female attitudes in this country is critical I must tell you. I am happy it is affecting them now as the marriage they love so much is increasingly eluding them. If you've never been rich with rich friends who love chicks you will not believe what these girls are into. I'm sorry for Nigeria
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2013

Feel free to correct me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......chai! My babes don pieces this guy heart. don't worry....the 'miss right' go later show for you wink. biko, no vex
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by WeNdigbo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2013

Loser.
Abeg make I hear word. U don talk am nah e dey sweet u 4 mouth. But in as much as d case under review hv been generalised, it does not also deprieve d accurate knowledge dat dis is d prevailing circumstance in most emotional permutations. It may not be so wit u though, considering how skillfully u hv absolved urself, but would u also absolve ur friends from dis saga. D forum here is effective wen both parties hv leant from there mistakes and I tink dis particulat topic provided that. Tanx dearie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift / Political Cartoons And Memes Of 2017 In Nigeria / Beer Bump Vs Baby Bump: Couple's Pregnancy Picture Is Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.