Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status (49878 Views)

A Girl's Facebook/bbm Status Updates / Olodo Facebook Status / A Girl's Facebook Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Zither(m): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sowhizy: and this nonsense made front page...... Seun Osewa where are you

And y shldnt it mak front page?
Lols. Truth is like Alomo Bitters.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
@OP thumbs up
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Alleinad(f): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hahaha!!! Ladies pls run to church and be really genuine in your service to God. With church guys, you wont have such updates. I mean real church guys o, not those sunday christians.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by OgaMosco(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Some girls dont really know what they want in life, that is y they will always fall victims to the so called money miss road men
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by IAMBREEZY: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
blink6: Saw this somewhere n decided to share...

Naija gals pls change o!
Oyibo girl sees a guy she likes on social media
and says hi
Guy: may I know a bit about you?
Girl: Oh certainly, I am Samantha, I'm 26,
I work as a system analyst with Dell, I am single
with one adorable daughter. I live at Crown Heights, New York in my own apartment... You?

Naija babe sees a guy she likes on social
media
and says hi
Guy; Babe you look good. May I know a
little
about you?
Babe: What about me do you want to know?
Guy: what's your name?
Babe: Can't you see it in my profile?
Guy: Hold old are you?
Babe: guess...
Guy: what do you do for a living?
Babe: see JAMB question o!
Guy: well I guess I shd just leave you be
since you really don't wanna tell me anything
about you
Babe: It's like you're hot-tempered! Abeg
o!!!
True Or False??

hahahahaha so damn funny you ain't far from the truth.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by StateOfMind: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
aManFromMars:

The babes wey do you these things, e no go better for them. Olodumare go catch them. To knowledge add wisdom.

Lmao..you could smell the bitterness and hurt in his posts too?

Kai, naija women, have mercy on your brothers so we don't have to read stories that touch everyday, especially here on nairaland.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by StateOfMind: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
sarutobie:
Good question.He ended up as a career tribalist on an anonymous forum. grin

Kikikiki...Dude sucks both offline and online grin grin...stinking guys like tribalnonsense with stinking attitude hoping to attract good and reasonable girls, for where?? Mr Tribalist, you go write bitter epistles tire, oo ni bo nibe grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by anitank(f): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
TribalEAST: Dont mind them. They go about negleting and commonising guys with 3.7 C.G.P.A in the university but embrace wholeheartedly the NO FUTURE AMBITION yahoo boys just cos they want campus respect which they think the yahoo boys can provide cos they flaunt cars, a relationship which gives them countless heartbreaks which tells on the FB status.

After money rituals, yahoo plus etc do you think a dude will give a damn about you? All he'll care about will be your thighs.

Girls are so myopic, they expect that an already made guy would drop from heaven to them. Half of such girls arent brilliant in every meaningful sphere, so how can they recognise a potential "already made guy"? Talk politics...they go mute. Talk history...they become a newborn baby. But talk about shopping, clubbing, frivolities etc, then you become their REAL MAN. All they want and think about is money. If DANGOTE should dress like an ordinary man and walk up to them, they are going to mess him up cos their dumbness dont know who is who not to talk of recognising people.

Feel free to correct me.

You sound really pained sad

But then you're absolutely right!

Now what do you have to say about the men who prefer running after Brazilian hair ladies who bleach and become brighter than their future rather than the decent ones living very modest and simple lives and then cone back to blab about how every girl likes money U see, it's not just the ladies...men are more than guilty also

3 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by totalbaby(f): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
I have seen this before on facebook. It is old and at least quote your source. Anyways this is not just limited to Nigerian girls but all girls in general. Girls can be silly at times lol
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
TribalEAST: Dont mind them. They go about negleting and commonising guys with 3.7 C.G.P.A in the university but embrace wholeheartedly the NO FUTURE AMBITION yahoo boys just cos they want campus respect which they think the yahoo boys can provide cos they flaunt cars, a relationship which gives them countless heartbreaks which tells on the FB status.

After money rituals, yahoo plus etc do you think a dude will give a damn about you? All he'll care about will be your thighs.

Girls are so myopic, they expect that an already made guy would drop from heaven to them. Half of such girls arent brilliant in every meaningful sphere, so how can they recognise a potential "already made guy"? Talk politics...they go mute. Talk history...they become a newborn baby. But talk about shopping, clubbing, frivolities etc, then you become their REAL MAN. All they want and think about is money. If DANGOTE should dress like an ordinary man and walk up to them, they are going to mess him up cos their dumbness dont know who is who not to talk of recognising people.

Feel free to correct me.

what do you and your likes gain from these useless generalizations?

I've seen this post as a joke on several sites even FB and I'm sure the OP put it up too as a joke. Just see how bitter you sound?

If you're heart broken why not go somewhere and nurse yourself back to health before coming here to pour hate on ladies

Yea girls are myopic but guys are hypermetropic. I hear you.
How many of you look at a woman's inner quailites before u get attracted?
What you do is follow booobs and asss like flies after shyte. Then when you get messed up you come here to pour hate on babes because you didn't see beyond curves to know the good qualities before falling like a sack of feathers.
If you keep meeting fake superficial ladies,it's because you're what you attract. Good ladies exist and are being married every saturday by deserving men.

Fake life wanna be guys like you will keep running after fake asss babes while the fake asss babes will keep running after the rich yahoo boys and you'll keep ranting in pain and hate until you decide to see more than curves and sex in a lady.

What quality do u even have that will make you desirable to women?
You're here hating on the rich guys. As if them dash you yahoo you no gree do.
If you see opportunity for yahoo sef na two hands and legs u go use grab am
Loser.

10 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dis can be true for some gals but not most gals,u cant find any lyk dis on ma profile n it's not funny

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Sexbadoo(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
very funny
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by nnamdizen(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
And the circle goes on n on n on n on... till Oga right comes to her rescue® GENIUS
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by HARDDON: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Analysis of the various states of mind:

francababy: A GIRL'S FACEBOOK STATUS UPDATES:-
"Wow I just found the love of my life...Nothing
will ever stop me from loving my man♥."

she'z got nice headlamps and rear view...n he wano tangle so he plays up nice. for 14 days, he had all the time in the world for her, treat her like a queen and hit it like itz hawt ....no hesitation, no reservation.....
,14 DAYS LATER:-
"Never make sum1 a priority when u're just
an option to
them..!"

she offered it all up thinking it wud hook him down, buh the tides are high. activated, he got busy with others; he's got a spirit that tosses and ebbs like dah sea waves.
,, ,,
2 DAYS LATER:-
"I HATE love so much!"
frustrated, she turned drama queen! he wudnt have any of that therefore, cut ties.
,, ,,
3 DAYS LATER.
"I'm happy to remain single and I will never
fall in love
again."

she cried her hearts out for 3 days. he friends tried all they cud to console her, she finally came and around and swore to seal the deep.
,, ,,
5 DAYS LATER:-
"I'm looking for a man to love and treat me
right."
,, the heart was fashioned to share. hers withers. boredom crept in , loneliness n despiration forced her to do the announcement .

15 DAYS LATER:-
"When u deeply fall in love with a right
person, u realise
why it didn't work with anybody else but him.
I love my guy so much....mmmuaaa h. "
,, then she finally chose to test ride some of the many that submitted applications in form of inbox msgs ,,
8 DAYS LATER:-
"smh..!! All men are the same!!!!!"

but ofcos desperation only gets her guys that are even worse than the first guy. so tis bin, so it is and forever so, it shall remain thanks to FB!

[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by optimism91(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
kajole:

you this girl

why you dey follow me up and down?

Why?
May be she has found her mrs right.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abeg wu knowz faggez house?
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Truckpusher(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
lorretta u: what do you and your likes gain from these useless generalizations?

I've seen this post as a joke on several sites even FB and I'm sure the OP put it up too as a joke. Just see how bitter you sound?

If you're heart broken why not go somewhere and nurse yourself back to health before coming here to pour hate on ladies

What you do is follow booobs and asss like flies after shyte. Then when you get messed up you come here to pour hate on babes because you didn't see beyond curves to know the good qualities before falling like a sack of feathers.
If you keep meeting fake superficial ladies,it's because you're what you attract. Good ladies exist and are being married every saturday by deserving men.

Fake life wanna be guys like you will keep running after fake asss babes while the fake asss babes will keep running after the rich yahoo boys and you'll keep ranting in pain and hate until you decide to see more than curves and sex in a lady.

Loser.
Choi!!this girl get badt mouth ghan......... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by shegzi(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Laff won kill me die
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
Me? embarassed
I'm a gentle girl smiley
Truckpusher: Choi!!this girl get badt mouth ghan......... grin grin
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2013

Feel free to correct me.

Majority of humans are superficial, shallowness is not tied to gender. There are many cases of men overlooking well behaved girls because they are ugly/fat and chasing girls who are shallow and materialistic just because they are beautiful or have big behinds or are younger.

There are also countless cases of men leaving their wives who have been faithful to them for decades and chasing after younger more beautiful girls who don't love them but only want their money.

It goes both ways. Many men and women are superficial and majority of people are arsêholes. Deal with it and stop whining.

4 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
lorretta u: Me? embarassed
I'm a gentle girl smiley
Gentle ni! gentle ko! cheesy
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Truckpusher(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
fellis:

Majority of humans are superficial, shallowness is not tied to gender. There are many cases of men overlooking well behaved girls because they are ugly/fat and chasing girls who are shallow and materialistic just because they are beautiful or have big behinds or are younger.

There are also countless cases of men leaving their wives who have been faithful to them for decades and chasing after younger more beautiful girls who don't love them but only want their money.

It goes both ways. Many men and women are superficial and majority of people are arsêholes. Deal with it and stop whining.
You guys should just let this slide.......una wan kill am first? grin
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by StateOfMind: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
fellis:

Don't mind the pained fuul and his mumu likers. Just like lorreta said, majority of these men venting on nl are as myopic as their female counterparts. They are attracted to these same over made faces they come here to diss, the brazillian hair carriers, big assets and many other superficial things in ladies. They spend their savings offline on babes just to get into their pants(another shallow thing to do) and then come to nl to lament.

Na only online them fit do shakara and make themselves feel good. Offline most of them are mugus who would not learn their lessons.

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by alphawg(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2013

Loser.
Lol. U've just shut some folks up.

@TribalEAST....i understnd ur point but there are yahoo guys who have a better C.G.P.A than that.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
StateOfMind:
Don't mind the pained fuul and his mumu likers. Just like lorreta said, majority of these men venting on nl are as myopic as their female counterparts. They are attracted to these same over made faces they come here to diss, the brazillian hair carriers, big assets and many other superficial things in ladies. They spend their savings offline on babes just to get into their pants(another shallow thing to do) and then come to nl to lament.
Na only online them fit do shakara and make themselves feel good. Offline most of them are mugus who would not learn their lessons.

I am sure that over 50% of those 'likes' are from different alt accounts of the same set of people; heartbroken men who have been constantly rejected by girls that preferred other guys grin

Besides, different men have come on the thread to chide him and critisize that post so I seriously doubt that he has that many supporters.

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by zicky(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2013

Loser.
Why u dey take a̶̲̥̅‎♏ personal, see provocation.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by zicky(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
fellis:

I am sure that over 50% of those 'likes' are from different alt accounts of the same set of people; heartbroken men who have been constantly rejected by girls that preferred other guys grin

Besides, different men have come on the thread to chide him and critisize that post so I seriously doubt that he has that many supporters.

Stop consoling ursef
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Alleinad(f): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2013

Loser.
girl I love you for this post! you hit the nail to the head, Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by mazizitonene(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2013

Loser.
undecided

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Vivipedia: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
No matter ur status, it is quite difficult to betray nature. Visit: http://www.vivipedia.com
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by komek(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
totalbaby: I have seen this before on facebook. It is old and at least quote your source. Anyways this is not just limited to Nigerian girls but all girls in general. Girls can be silly at times lol

Since u have seen this before, why did u not bring it on this forum? SADIST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Political Cartoons And Memes Of 2017 In Nigeria / Beer Bump Vs Baby Bump: Couple's Pregnancy Picture Is Hilarious / The Power Of A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.