Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Love Making And Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Making And Having Sex (4140 Views)

I Am Cheating On My Wife And Having The Best Sex Of My Life. / Difference Between Sex And Love Making / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Making And Having Sex by Austinmoor(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
What will make a woman not to like pre-intimacy. She allows sex as often but will bulge when you want to engage in pre-intimacy. In fact breast touching is a no go area.No kissing. She claims satisfaction each time. But i feel something is missing somewhere....pls who can shed more light on this. Pls i need sincere advise from experienced people
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by badmeat(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Before uncle Badmeat go yarn!pls the girl na ur GF or na ashe?
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by martronilla: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
No 'bosoms-touching' cos the guy's hands must be as hard as rock... he might squeeze the life outta her boobs...
and No kissing cos d guy might have really bad breath!
All shez gonna need is his 9 inches thingy inside her grave yard...
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by Austinmoor(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
@Matronila, all these are not factors, i've verified. Could it be her body chemistry?. Ar dia ladies like dat.
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by martronilla: 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Austinmoor: @Matronila, all these are not factors, i've verified. Could it be her body chemistry?. Ar dia ladies like dat.
dunno, dnt ask me.... m awtta this thread
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by majalisa(m): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: dunno, dnt ask me.... m awtta this thread
come back here and finish d lecture u started
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
@ op from a female perspective,its either 2 things

1.maybe she was raped sometime in her life maybe as a child,teenager or whatever and so she feels scared and remembers scenes or flashes of the rape incidence when you are trying to have fore play with her so she might ( i dont know what is in her mind) love you but finds it difficult to kiss you because she might find it quite nervous,scary and uncomfortable to kiss you.infact even if she kisses you,you yourself will be uncomfortable and you will literarilly see that nervousness in her,so she might not want kissing,pre-intimacy etc.therefore you might need to find out from her or investigate whether she was raped at a time in her life and whoever did assaukted her breasts and kissed her in a violent way

or

is she a prostitute,because professionally prostitutes dont kiss ( for the records i am not a prostitute but i know a lot about prostitution since i have talked with a number of them when some of my colleagues were trying to rehabilitate them and set them up with a more dignifying profession) anyway back to what i was saying prostitutes dont kiss because kissing brings emotions,bonding and a kind of attachment of which prostitutes are not intrested in all that.they are intrested in money.they have been severally,severely abused and violated and have become used to it so they wont expect or allow you kiss them.they expect you to have s3x with them and not make love to them.they may not even like you because naturally a lady that likes you or is attracted to you will want you to kiss her and have fore play with her.so ask her whether she is a prostitute,but ask her with wisdom and subtility.she might be though.you never can tell and she might see you as one of her numerous clients who she has no emotional interest in.

It is only women in this 2 categories that will expect a man to fvk them and not make love to them

2 Likes

Re: Love Making And Having Sex by luvablesam(m): 12:50am On Nov 29, 2013
kulyie: @ op from a female perspective,its either 2 things

1.maybe she was raped sometime in her life maybe as a child,teenager or whatever and so she feels scared and remembers scenes or flashes of the rape incidence when you are trying to have fore play with her so she might ( i dont know what is in her mind) love you but finds it difficult to kiss you because she might find it quite nervous,scary and uncomfortable to kiss you.infact even if she kisses you,you yourself will be uncomfortable and you will literarilly see that nervousness in her,so she might not want kissing,pre-intimacy etc.therefore you might need to find out from her or investigate whether she was raped at a time in her life and whoever did assaukted her breasts and kissed her in a violent way

or

is she a prostitute,because professionally prostitutes dont kiss ( for the records i am not a prostitute but i know a lot about prostitution since i have talked with a number of them when some of my colleagues were trying to rehabilitate them and set them up with a more dignifying profession) anyway back to what i was saying prostitutes dont kiss because kissing brings emotions,bonding and a kind of attachment of which prostitutes are not intrested in all that.they are intrested in money.they have been severally,severely abused and violated and have become used to it so they wont expect or allow you kiss them.they expect you to have s3x with them and not make love to them.they may not even like you because naturally a lady that likes you or is attracted to you will want you to kiss her and have fore play with her.so ask her whether she is a prostitute,but ask her with wisdom and subtility.she might be though.you never can tell and she might see you as one of her numerous clients who she has no emotional interest in.

It is only women in this 2 categories that will expect a man to fvk them and not make love to them

hehehehehee....I like d part that u stated clearly that u are not a prostitute...nice writeup by d way.
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 29, 2013
luvable sam:

hehehehehee....I like d part that u stated clearly that u are not a prostitute...nice writeup by d way.
i know my nairalanders na cheesy i know what they are capable of saying cheesy so i have to clear myself IMMEDIATELY.anyway thanks for the compliment cheesy
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 29, 2013
ASHI wey she be.
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by troy20(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2013
kulyie: @ op from a female perspective,its either 2 things

or

hmmm so much knowlegde and wisdom for someone without a firsthand experience.

1 Like

Re: Love Making And Having Sex by mencade6: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2013
martronilla: dunno, dnt ask me.... m awtta this thread
while making post she had wet herself and couldnt handle more wetting. Too bad
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
troy20:
and yoir point exactly is? undecided
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by Austinmoor(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
Prostitute? Ashi? no no. She is responsible. Probably had bn molested...not sure. Cuold be fear of bonding/emotion
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
martronilla: No 'bosoms-touching' cos the guy's hands must be as hard as rock... he might squeeze the life outta her boobs...
and No kissing cos d guy might have really bad breath!
All shez gonna need is his 9 inches thingy inside her grave yard...

Wtf, so a girl knows d guy has bad breath and his hand is as hard as rock and she still allows him stick it in, is dat girl a donkey
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by majalisa(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
njokusboy:

Wtf, so a girl knows d guy has bad breath and his hand is as hard as rock and she still allows him stick it in, is dat girl a donkey

nah.a hippo
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by Miner13: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
kulyie: i know my nairalanders na cheesy i know what they are capable of saying cheesy so i have to clear myself IMMEDIATELY.anyway thanks for the compliment cheesy

Hun!

Thatz just a statement how did you want me to sure.
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by Miner13: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
kulyie: and yoir point exactly is? undecided

You just open his brain, so that he would not be an apprentice in sex and love making
lolz kiss
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by lordcapo(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
7A974F62 plz add me wt my pin am Iyke or via whatsapp 08034476378 ready2 accept u n it's only ment4 ladies plz tnx
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
huh.. Excuse me, sex without pre intimacy is just plain sex and not love making, and infact you'd only make dat lady feel used or feel like you only taking advantage of her. But when there's pre intimacy, it gives life to the coupling, it makes her feel loved(even if there might be no love there). #Fact
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
Miner13:

Hun!

Thatz just a statement how did you want me to sure.
think whatever you want to men, whatever!
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:14am On Dec 01, 2013
Any girl ready for matured chat.. Add me up.. 7c6a31d8...
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 01, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Any girl ready for matured chat.. Add me up.. 7c6a31d8...

Una no dey tire? undecided undecided
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Any girl ready for matured chat.. Add me up.. 7c6a31d8...

2go children.
Re: Love Making And Having Sex by Homguy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
troy20:

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - / Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) / Is This Possible? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.