Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira (5987 Views)

Lagos State's Wage Bill Is 6.5 Billion. Delta State's Wage Bill Is 7.4 Billion. / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH / Nnpc Paid A Whopping $1m To The Organizers Of The “townhall Meeting/debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by lordimpaq(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2008
sage:

Hey guys I was just wondering

Maybe, just maybe the white men were right

We Africans are subhuman creatures, We are animals and there is no running away from that.

We can't govern ourselves and the white masters should come back and whip us like the beasts that we are

thats the wackest thing i've heard all day,
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by ayinba1(f): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2008
@sage

That is preponderous, you are one person, speak for yourself. I disagree with you totally.

Check Ghana out.
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by depearl: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2008
i think its now good and lucrative to be a militant. or how else can one explain this? that huge amount for militants? what message are they passing across to other like minded groups in the society. when they now kidnap and kill expertrates like they did recently in port harcpurt, they will now begint to shout. na wah ooo!
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by sibrahim1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2008
i think the top men of this country and sponsoring these militants, and if goverment cant wipe them out,that means government is also aiding them
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by bronxe007(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2008
I dont believe this is true,  $12 million and we are crying of poverty,  no light,  It's not true,
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by manmustwac(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2008
bronxe007:

I don't believe this is true, $12 million and we are crying of poverty, no light, It's not true,
if its not true then please explain to me where all the billions from the oil money is going then?
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2008
Uncle Ya must,should and would definitely be a blantant LIAR, 1st class degree from WORLD UNIVERSITY OF LYING
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by Gonorrhea(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2008
NA LIE

fabricated story aimed at deflecting attention from the corrupt practises perpetrated by NNPC and the Government!
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by dlox01(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ bluehorizo

Are they brothers or related? i.e the president and this other Yar'adua.

Yes they are brothers.

, nah they aren't brothers,not related sef!!!
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by akaa(f): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2008
HABBA, WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY, HAVE THE NNPC LOST THEIR SENSES, IS THAT MONEY PAID TO THEM TO BUY MORE AMMUNITION.
GOD HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by akaa(f): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2008
HAS ANYBODY HERE HEARD ABOUT SMARTIDEAS, VISIT THIS SITE www.orison4jesus..com. IT WILL HELP YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE GSM CALL FREE, VISIT THIS SITE FOR MORE EXPLANATION.
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by akaa(f): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2008
elp millions of GSM USERS to connect to free call server and make millions of naira monthly.
What really exites me about this opportunity is not all about free and unlimited calls , but for the fact that the opportunity is able to turn you to a multimillionaire within shortest time you could ever imagined.It shows you, how to connect other people to this amazing telecom network and giving you opportunity to make huge amounts of money every month , you’ll be working as our Distributor.

For so many years, association of world GSM providers had tried to suppress this network by restricting or keeping its existence “within”. They would rather use it as a gateway to supply free or cheap call rates.
The above scene was going on untill a company developed a tiny operating system which enable an handset to recognize and withhold the signal from this free calls server without affecting your sim card which accept the signal from your local GSM provider.

The general question popping from millions of Nigerias is, “how can a person in his right sense give such an information out for free”? My simple answer is, “You can always have what you want if you can help others find what they want“
I will show you within fifteen minutes how to get this complete package,that teach you step by step how to connect yourself, family members and others to unrestricted free GSM call server without paying a kobo! let us start from here:

“your Service is superior, I have been able to save upto 500,000 cedis in five months, which I ougth to have spent on voucher cards, as I use Smartcom…….indeed I’m greatfull……” Mr. Andrew Asamoah Ghana

“Smart Ideas you people are great I was initially doubting the possiblility of calling with my Phone without recharge card, not until I staked to acquire the ecurrency pack which comes along with the smart com manual, I have been able to earn over $300 daily with ecurrency online fixed odds and have been able to make unlimited free calls…keep on with your vission Mr. Misheal” Adekunle Ojo Ibadan.

“I saw your site on Google and have sent this massage to express my happiness for the Financial miracle I have been able to acquire a new apartment all thanks to the Ecurrency pack which I ordered as for the free call wonder…honestly it is unbelievable most of my friends have joined Smartcom network……” Master Chijioke Nwosu Enugu.

As the testimonies continues to flowd our site we will never ristrain from herralding this pretty cool secrets to financial freedom. However as we take zero fee to connect people to our service, we’ve made it possible that every individual who is to use Smartcom from us must expand the Horizons of his/her fianancial life, we’ve made it possible to oue exteem cutomers or individuals in and out of Nigeria to order for a package called “ E CURRENCY PACKAGE” a life changing package that will teach you how to make unlimited income earning from $200 daily with the comfort of your computer, this Online Buisness is not Forex trading and have nothing to do with reading of charts or down loadind software, it is quite simple and easy , a Junior secondry school in his teens at Edo college in Benin City have been able to earn $47,000 in two months with it.
So ordering for THE ECURRENCY PACK entittles you to our Smartcom simply free service, we specially made it possibly this way to help our esteem subscribers the ability to live the reality of their dream.
NOTE: WE ARE NOT SELLING SMARTCOM MAUAL TO YOU INDIRECTLY BUT FREE OF CHARGE, WE DOSEN’T GIVE IT OUT WITHOUT THE PURCHASE OF E CURRENCY PACKAGE.

The E CURRENCY PACKAGE COST N 28,000 ( ORIGINAL PRICE) BUT FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE TO ORDER SMART IDEAS WILL GIVE THEM THE COMFORT OF OREDRING FOR THE E CURRENCY PACKAGE NOW N 6000 (FOR ONLY FIFTY PEOPLE).

ODERING FOR E-COPY COST ONLY N6000 ( WHICH WILL BE SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL BOX ) AND HARD COPY COST N9,500 ( SHIPPING COST INCLUDED)

E:MAIL YOUR EQUIRIES TO me via akaaorison@gmail.com

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL

Pls check our Frequently Asked Quesitions page for more
information .IRON CLAD 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Posted by Welcome at 7:35 AM 1 comments
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Blog Archive

* ▼ 2008 (1)
o ▼ July (1)
+ The Revolution Of Smartcom In Africa.

About Me

Welcome

View my complete profile
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by bilymuse: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2008
well Mend finally carried out it threat to attack oil installation based on the allegation of N1.4b bribe
[img]http://mend.jpg[/img]
below,  how some of the pipeline are laid

Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by PurestBoy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2008
akaa:

elp millions of GSM USERS to connect to free call server and make millions of naira monthly.
What really exites me about this opportunity is not all about free and unlimited calls , but for the fact that the opportunity is able to turn you to a multimillionaire within shortest time you could ever imagined.It shows you, how to connect other people to this amazing telecom network and giving you opportunity to make huge amounts of money every month , you’ll be working as our Distributor.

For so many years, association of world GSM providers had tried to suppress this network by restricting or keeping its existence “within”. They would rather use it as a gateway to supply free or cheap call rates.
The above scene was going on untill a company developed a tiny operating system which enable an handset to recognize and withhold the signal from this free calls server without affecting your sim card which accept the signal from your local GSM provider.

The general question popping from millions of Nigerias is, “how can a person in his right sense give such an information out for free”? My simple answer is, “You can always have what you want if you can help others find what they want“
I will show you within fifteen minutes how to get this complete package,that teach you step by step how to connect yourself, family members and others to unrestricted free GSM call server without paying a kobo! let us start from here:

“your Service is superior, I have been able to save upto 500,000 cedis in five months, which I ougth to have spent on voucher cards, as I use Smartcom…….indeed I’m greatfull……” Mr. Andrew Asamoah Ghana

“Smart Ideas you people are great I was initially doubting the possiblility of calling with my Phone without recharge card, not until I staked to acquire the ecurrency pack which comes along with the smart com manual, I have been able to earn over $300 daily with ecurrency online fixed odds and have been able to make unlimited free calls…keep on with your vission Mr. Misheal” Adekunle Ojo Ibadan.

“I saw your site on Google and have sent this massage to express my happiness for the Financial miracle I have been able to acquire a new apartment all thanks to the Ecurrency pack which I ordered as for the free call wonder…honestly it is unbelievable most of my friends have joined Smartcom network……” Master Chijioke Nwosu Enugu.

As the testimonies continues to flowd our site we will never ristrain from herralding this pretty cool secrets to financial freedom. However as we take zero fee to connect people to our service, we’ve made it possible that every individual who is to use Smartcom from us must expand the Horizons of his/her fianancial life, we’ve made it possible to oue exteem cutomers or individuals in and out of Nigeria to order for a package called “ E CURRENCY PACKAGE” a life changing package that will teach you how to make unlimited income earning from $200 daily with the comfort of your computer, this Online Buisness is not Forex trading and have nothing to do with reading of charts or down loadind software, it is quite simple and easy , a Junior secondry school in his teens at Edo college in Benin City have been able to earn $47,000 in two months with it.
So ordering for THE ECURRENCY PACK entittles you to our Smartcom simply free service, we specially made it possibly this way to help our esteem subscribers the ability to live the reality of their dream.
NOTE: WE ARE NOT SELLING SMARTCOM MAUAL TO YOU INDIRECTLY BUT FREE OF CHARGE, WE DOSEN’T GIVE IT OUT WITHOUT THE PURCHASE OF E CURRENCY PACKAGE.

The E CURRENCY PACKAGE COST N 28,000 ( ORIGINAL PRICE) BUT FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE TO ORDER SMART IDEAS WILL GIVE THEM THE COMFORT OF OREDRING FOR THE E CURRENCY PACKAGE NOW N 6000 (FOR ONLY FIFTY PEOPLE).

ODERING FOR E-COPY COST ONLY N6000 ( WHICH WILL BE SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL BOX ) AND HARD COPY COST N9,500 ( SHIPPING COST INCLUDED)

Please check our Frequently Asked Quesitions page for more
Blog Archive

* ▼ 2008 (1)
o ▼ July (1)

About Me

Welcome

View my complete profile

We're discussing important issues here, so please gerrout and take your fraudulent proposals elsewhere.
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by GECS: 12:53am On Jul 30, 2008
ABOUT GLOBAL EDUCATION CONSULTING SOLUTIONS
GECS was established with one clear vision to assist brilliant students, trade workers, and professional workers in Nigeria interested in immigrating to Canada. In doing so, we provide life and career changing opportunities for our Nigerian clients, their families and also help increase the manpower in Canada.

SERVICES

College/University and Trades School Placement

At GECS we ensure that our clients are placed in the best colleges/universities and trades schools in Canada. Placement is based on grades achieved and work experience.
Transcripts, resumes and portfolios are collected when needed reviewed and clients are advised of programs that they qualify for. For more details, visit us at: www.geduconsulting.com or email us at students@geduconsulting.com

Professional workers

Global Education Consulting Solutions candidates have the intellect, skills and experience to be productive immediately.
Our Candidates are extensively screened, interviewed and rigorously tested to ensure that they are in the top percentile of technical professional amongst their peers before their resume are forwarded onward. For more details, visit us at: www.geduconsulting.com or email us at contact@geduconsulting.com

Trade Workers
Are you a skilled tradesman? Do you know of any skilled tradesmen interested in working in Canada’s booming economy? If yes you should check us at: www.geduconsulting.com or email us at contact@geduconsulting.com for more information.
If you believe that you have or know of anyone that has the experience and skills in trades, you should call or email us at contact@geduconsulting.com to see if you qualify to work in Canada.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance if you do check us out.

contact@geduconsulting.com
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by akaa(f): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2008
akaa:

Please check our Frequently Asked Quesitions page for more
Blog Archive

* ▼ 2008 (1)
o ▼ July (1)

About Me

Welcome

View my complete profile

Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by akaa(f): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2008
SEMINAR OF THE WEEK!

OPERATION SACK YOUR BOSS!
RELOADED
NOW live in NNEWI, ONITSHA AWKA NSUKKA & ENUGU

From the 31st to the 8th of July/August 2008

ONLINE FIXED ODDS
SMARTCOM FREE GSM CALLS
INTERNET REAL ESTATE
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by tobiecxs(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2008
Should a millitant group be bribed? They are only making them stronger, probably to purchase more gadget for their treacherous acts. That is if they were truly bribed. And how on earth should such a huge amount be approved by the GMD of NNPC without it going through the Federal Executive Council.This Oversized Yaradua should be kicked out by the undersized Yaradua.
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by pawn89(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2008
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS NNPC MANAGEMENT DON HAMMER BIG TIME.THE MAIN CALCUS MEN DON SHARE THE MONEY AMONG THERE SELF. WE SHOULD EXPECTING TO SEE THERE NEW CARS,MAYBE INCREMENT IF FUEL PRICE TO KILL THE POOR MASSES DEY TRY WEL WEL.
KIDNAPPING VERY LUCRATIVE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by pawn89(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2008
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS NNPC MANAGEMENT DON HAMMER NO BE SMALL.12 MILLION DOLLARS NO BE SMALL MONEY OOO,HEY!!DEY WON BUY NEW CARS,THEN INCREASE THE COST OF FUEL AGAIN.SHOO NIGERIA DON FINISH MAKE GOD NO LET THE COUNTRY FINISH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by tundysho(m): 2:59am On Aug 05, 2008
Each time i read ridiculus articles like this,my anger for this country just grow

it has shown beyond all reasonable doubt that Yaradua is not capable of directing the affairs of this country,he is simply confused and overwhelmed with the different problems

They keep talking off billons and there is so much poverty

There hae been too many revelations of corruption ,alot have been made in the prope panel of the oil sector

The country is slowly rolling into anarchy unless God almighty just come and help us out

I Knwo something extraordinary will happen before the end of this year

I am predicting that some disgruntled,young and relatiely unknown military guys will make some moves before the end of this yr,JUST WATCH AND SEE
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by lwise(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2008
Yesterday, NNPC's Group Managing Director (GMD), Abubakar Lawal Yar'Adua, admitted that the corporation held talks with the militants and even paid them N1.4 billion ($12 million) in the two months before they allowed the corporation to repair a damaged oil facility in Delta State.

So Nigeria govt.is the one encouraging this dudes shocked
Thats the reason why they left the primary aim of MEND,just because there is cool money in kidnapping.
To me,the millitant if actually they ar fighting for the niger deltans,should stop kidnapping for a while lets say a period of one year and watch if the F.G. will fulfil there promises.
If the federal government cant reach a compromise with them it is better to go for a millitary option.THAT WILL REST THE CASE lipsrsealed
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by lwise(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2008
WAT A COOL BUSSINESS
Re: NNPC Paid Militants 1.4 Billion Naira by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
cliffbanks:
Am buying all your Twitter accounts...
WhatsApp at 09059217069

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry / Did President Obama Tap His Wife's Buttocks In This Photo? / What's The Difference Between Gaining Independence And Becoming A Republic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.