Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers (8338 Views)

Buhari Met With Principal Officers Of Senate & House Of Representative{photos} / Pics : Saraki Present As Buhari Meets With Principal Officers Of Senate And Reps / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by gratiaeo(m): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2013
Osun State Governor Rauf Aregbesola has vowed to deal with those who attacked the Principal of Baptist High School, Ejigbo, Mr. Layi Oguntola.

Aregbesola said the attackers would face the wrath of the law.

Oguntola was beaten up by some Muslim youths who stormed his school on Monday. The attackers accused the Principal of sending away a female student for wearing the hijab but the principal has denied the allegation.

The governor, who spoke at the graduation ceremony of 410 Osun Youth Empowerment Scheme cadets in Ede, warned religious organisations and youths in the state against taking the law into their hands.

He said, “We will not tolerate any act of lawlessness from any group or individual, irrespective of their status. The attack on the school principal in Ejigbo is unacceptable.

“No individual or group is allowed by the constitution to take laws into their hands. We won’t tolerate that. We will not treat such case with kid’s gloves and anyone caught with such uncivilised act will be made to face the law.”

The governor, who blamed idleness for some social vices, told the graduating youths to realise that their training had provided them with necessary skills and empowerment to earn a decent living, create wealth, and contribute to the cause of banishing hunger through agriculture.
http://www.punchng.com/news/aregbesola-vows-to-deal-with-principals-attackers/
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by gratiaeo(m): 6:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Ogbeni Alhaji, the author of confusion, your educational policy is anarchical. You should reverse it if there is no ulterior motive. Period.
I wonder why would someone create problem and waste the state resources to solve it. Anyway, deal with them the boko haram way. Its in you.

11 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Omexonomy: 6:51am On Nov 29, 2013
This man is another version of oshiomole and tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Rednaxelot: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2013
Omexonomy: This man is another version of oshiomole and tinubu.
does this make sense at all!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by geeez: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2013
Good move by Aregbesola

And although I'm a Christian, I think all schools should allow female students who are Muslims wear their hijab

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by oluwashaddow(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2013
gratiaeo: Ogbeni Alhaji, the author of confusion, your educational policy is anarchical. You should reverse it if there is no ulterior motive. Period.
I wonder why would someone create problem and waste the state resources to solve it. Anyway, deal with them the boko haram way. Its in you.
He is a religious bigot,yet he gives holiday to pagans ,wat does dat tell u.....someone d muslim community is claiming nt to be a real muslim, and u are here spitting rubbish......... o je lo gba oyes

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by ERockson: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2013
Aregbe created the problem for d state with evil policy of mergin schools. With dis parochial policy d over 40yrs Fakunle grammar school is gone. Dis man needs helps

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by thewarrior72: 8:57am On Nov 29, 2013
geeez: Good move by Aregbesola

And although I'm a Christian, I think all schools should allows female students who are Muslims wear their hijab
Christian ko,Buddha ni undecided

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by thewarrior72: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2013
The same orchestrator of the problem happening in his domain is thesame man vowing to fight it?....joke

The attacked are simply aragbe's foot-soldiers.......Muslim terrorist

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by mustaphagreens(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2013
only God knows. . .

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2013
Good! Why should a muslim who insists on wearing her hijab attend a baptist school in the first place?

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Oludrex(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2013
oluwashaddow: He is a religious bigot,yet he gives holiday to pagans ,wat does dat tell u.....someone d muslim community is claiming nt to be a real muslim, and u are here spitting rubbish......... o je lo gba oyes

What exactly is ur point

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2013
gratiaeo: Ogbeni Alhaji, the author of confusion, your educational policy is anarchical. You should reverse it if there is no ulterior motive. Period.
sorry bro. Are you a product of bestiality? undecided

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by abuc: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2013
I just hope that these attacks will not degenerate into something beyond our comprehension.
Some policy by Aregbesola in regard to public school merger may trigger some sort of reactions
we are not yet prepared for.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Danhumprey: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2013

And although I'm a Christian, I think all schools should allows female students who are Muslims wear their hijab
Why do you think they should be allowed to wear the hijab? undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by dwittyc0der(f): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Aromas: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2013
Well am a muslim n my religion is Islam, seems as if I've already know such a thing we surely occur when I said dat revolutionary in education must be on genuine reasons. Ogbeni has a made a total mistakes in d policy he took on education sector in OSUN STATE. We all need to obey n guide the conduct of law that allows the establishment of MISSIONARY SCHOOLS, most of we muslims goes to missionary schools and we all know that they follow the curriculum of state ministry of education. Please, let us learn to respect other religions and policies. Ogbeni should stick to his word by bringing out those fools that beats up dis man

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by LadyH(f): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2013
angry Good. He should.
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2013
Yerima introduced sharia into Nigerian public space and we ended up with Boko haram and the North has never been the same. Aregbesola will take full credit for what becomes of the so called religious tolerance of the South West as a result of his lunacy.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by condralbede(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2013
Am watching to see if the governor will actually deal with them.talk no do!
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Eneze1(f): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2013
Aromas: Well am a muslim n my religion is Islam, seems as if I've already know such a thing we surely occur when I said dat revolutionary in education must be on genuine reasons. Ogbeni has a made a total mistakes in d policy he took on education sector in OSUN STATE. We all need to obey n guide the conduct of law that allows the establishment of MISSIONARY SCHOOLS, most of we muslims goes to missionary schools and we all know that they follow the curriculum of state ministry of education. Please, let us learn to respect other religions and policies. Ogbeni should stick to his word by bringing out those fools that beats up dis man

this statement coming from a muslim, guy you need a big hug

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Sunnidinho: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2013
He should do something about it on time before it turns out into religious fracas
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2013
I truly respect the recent physical and social infrastructure initiatives of ogbeni, bringing tangible benefits to the masses, it is not something many of his counter-parts will do outside Election Season. but he must be cautious not to tarnish his good works with Religious vibes.. his recent moves will encourage Children to start developing Stereotypes at an age when they should be learning tolerance, reading their books and enjoying the diversity of Nigeria.. his moves encourage Children to start building Hate and Intolerance at an age where they don't even have the maturity to understand the nuances of social and religious themes

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by nerodenero: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2013
Whatever Ogbeni's intentions were, I thing he got this totally wrong. Inasmuch as I respect people's views and religion, this merger wont work. It is not APC and nPDP merger, this is entirely different. Ogbeni should maintain the status quo, just as it was, it is now and it shall forever be. Christianity and Islam will continue to fight until end of time. It is a fact and not an assumption.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by gameboy727(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2013
Talk. Am sure we would not hear a thing about this case again. This case would not only be swept under the carpet, it would be thrown into the dustbin sef.
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by dammytosh: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2013

And Celestial Church Members to wear Sutana White Garment

Deeper life to modify their uniform not to reveal anything. The way their sisters appear.

Anglican should add cape to the school uniform and look like choir.

Imgine AwoTunde in babalawo's costume on his way to Baptist secondary school because his religion forbids some attire.

Or some students refusing to wear sandals to school because Oshofa is their founding father in Faith.

If you can't accomodate all these diversities, then please and please no hijab. You don't av to be a christian or muslim , it is common sense.

We said it when he started his MERGER nonsense, he thought it is APC and PDP merger.

19 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by gen2briz(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Aromas: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2013
Eneze1:

this statement coming from a muslim guy you need a big hug

Thanks.
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Jayboi(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2013

xtian ko. dats a lie joor
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by jamael(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2013
gratiaeo: Osun State Governor Rauf Aregbesola has vowed to deal with those who attacked the Principal of Baptist High School, Ejigbo, Mr. Layi Oguntola.

Aregbesola said the attackers would face the wrath of the law.

Oguntola was beaten up by some Muslim youths who stormed his school on Monday. The attackers accused the Principal of sending away a female student for wearing the hijab but the principal has denied the allegation.

The governor, who spoke at the graduation ceremony of 410 Osun Youth Empowerment Scheme cadets in Ede, warned religious organisations and youths in the state against taking the law into their hands.

He said, “We will not tolerate any act of lawlessness from any group or individual, irrespective of their status. The attack on the school principal in Ejigbo is unacceptable.

“No individual or group is allowed by the constitution to take laws into their hands. We won’t tolerate that. We will not treat such case with kid’s gloves and anyone caught with such uncivilised act will be made to face the law.”

The governor, who blamed idleness for some social vices, told the graduating youths to realise that their training had provided them with necessary skills and empowerment to earn a decent living, create wealth, and contribute to the cause of banishing hunger through agriculture.
http://www.punchng.com/news/aregbesola-vows-to-deal-with-principals-attackers/
WHO cares?
It should not be a news that discipline is enforced

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Gathers Fresh Evidence Against Patience Jonathan's Cousin.. / EFCC Must Investigate Hadiza Bala-Usman For 'Looting' NPA - PDP / Kidnapping: Soldiers Arrest Reverend Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.