Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

What A Woman Can Do, Can A Man Do Half Of It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Woman Can Do, Can A Man Do Half Of It? (517 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Woman Can Do, Can A Man Do Half Of It? by marvelck: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2013
What a woman can do, can a man do half of it...Can a man really do what a woman can do? I know some of you (men) will say yes, while others (women) will definitely say no, due to obvious reasons. Cos there are actually things a woman can do, that a man can not do. Especially in the area of motherhood. That's an area most women are head above men. And we ought not to argue about it. Cos it's very obvious.
Like the experience a married friend of mine had some time ago, when his wife traveled with one of their kids (they have four kids) to see her parents in another state, and he had to take care of the other three kids in her absence. Throughout the period he had to bath the kids, feed them, cook for them, dress them and also drop them off at school before going to work, he saw how tough and hectic it was. And it made him to realize and also appreciate how his wife has been doing it all this while. Everyday was like being on the battlefield for him, with the constant disturbance from the kids, the crying, quarreling and what have you. Come and see the guy after a week of taking care of the kids. He was totally exhausted, and was so happy and relieved when his wife finally came back from her trip.
My dear, give it to women. when it comes to taking care of kids, and multitasking, women/mothers are expert and very good at it. And should any housewife decide to go on strike, I bet you no husband would allow the strike to linger like that of ASUU, before succumbing to the demands of his wife. And forget about bringing any mistress to replace or play the role of your wife...with her manicured nails, painted face, ego, enjoyment lifestyle and bbm in one hand, she won't be able to do half of what your wife does as an housewife...She would certainly run away or avoid taking the role, by the time she is left with the kids and other chores just for one day...
So guys, don't joke with your wives. They are special. Love them, appreciate them, and also support them. Cos, you can't do half of what most of them do...as mothers or full time housewives. They are trying, no be small!

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Can Do, Can A Man Do Half Of It? by Enegod(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2013
undecided
Re: What A Woman Can Do, Can A Man Do Half Of It? by twogood: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2013
Like quarrelling and being a busybody?
Re: What A Woman Can Do, Can A Man Do Half Of It? by mencade6: 11:24am On Nov 29, 2013
woman wrapper. Are the women complaining? They love it and you are here crying for them. It is their duty.
Use your logic small.
Go and ask the female cow, goat, chicken, queens of ants and honey if the role of child(offspring)care taking is a burden to them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Date Tonto Dike, Toolz, Yvonne Nelson –wande Coal / Can You Date A Sugar Mummy? / Conversation Between Ladies And Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.