Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Can You Date A Sugar Mummy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Sugar Mummy? (516 Views)

My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Sugar Mummy? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
I was going to a party on saturday with two of my friends when a jeep halted in front of us at the bustop while we were still waiting for a bus,a woman in her mid 40's sticked her head out of the jeep and beckoned on us to come,one of my friend went to meet her thinking she wanted to ask for direction,but she asked him to call my other friend,he went to her,she gave him a complimentary card and drove off.When he came back to us,he told us the woman said she likes him and wants him in her life,i adviced him to turn down the offer while my other friend encouraged him to accept the offer.I guess his height gave him that attention,because he is 6ft 5 and even me a 6ft tall guy looks short beside him.Back to the thread,he has agreed to date her and i don't think i can help that.Two thoughts do come to mind whenever i view this kind of a relationship.(1)what if the woman just want to use the guy for some rituals,which might affect him presently or in the future and (2)what if the woman still have a loving husband and he gets to know about it.As for me i can't be a gigolo,don't know about you guys

(1) (Reply)

What Year/time Was Relationships More Romantic / Nightmare / Please Help Me Friend Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.