Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation (6334 Views)

Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Can The Fg Make Anambra The Industrial And Technological Hub Of Nigeria/africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
under construction pedestrian flyover at MCC junction[img][/img]

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by asha80(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dj zzyzx: pacific complex[img][/img]
what and where is this?
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
federal road rehabilitation from zik's round about to upper iweka[img][/img]

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
[img][/img]

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
Work on going

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
[img][/img]

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Under

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by MajeMedia: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Akwa, Anambra

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
Flyover

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by MajeMedia: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
Onitcha, Anambra

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
[img][/img]

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
Upper iweka to zik's round-about

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by MajeMedia: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
Onitcha, Anambra

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by MajeMedia: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
Onitcha, Anambra

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by ChinoElects: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
Majemedia, don't derail the thread with old internet pictures. Please leave the Op to feed us with realtime pictures..

Thank you

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by ChinoElects: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Majemedia, please STOP posting!!!!

These pictures you are posting are old pictures..

Please STOP and don't derail the thread. Please allow op to do his job..

Thank you

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by MajeMedia: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
You would rather a picture of a broken down cement truck that tells nothing about the city than a panoramic picture in HD of the cities skyline? I'll assume you don't represent the majority of posters wishes here.
Plus, post pictures and contribute, don't try to block the flow of the threads growth
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by MajeMedia: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Onitcha, Anambra

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by warrior01: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Na wa oh! So this is the villages this Igbo people always talk about. hmmn!
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by ChinoElects: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
MajeMedia: You would rather a picture of a broken down cement truck that tells nothing about the city than a panoramic picture in HD of the cities skyline? I'll assume you don't represent the majority of posters wishes here.
Plus, post pictures and contribute, don't try to block the flow of the threads growth

Leave it like that. You are doing a bad job by posting old pictures. Like that Upper Iweka you posted has gone beyond that level.

Op, is giving us real-time pictures of ongoing reconstruction of Zik's Junction-Upper Iweka. The Awka section of the dual expressway is an old pictures because it has been award from Amawbia-Amansea, the contractors are already at the site as at yesterday I passed through there.

You are really derailing the thread, allow the Op to continue what he was doing instead of showing us pictures of Churches. Stop derailing the thread.
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by warrior01: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Na wa oh! So this are the villages this Igbo people always talk about. hmmn!
make I keep my mouth shut for now
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
More pics

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by MajeMedia: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ogba waterfall, Owerre-Ezukala, Anambra.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by MajeMedia: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
warrior01: Na wa oh! So this is the villages this Igbo people always talk about. hmmn!
shhhhhh http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?p=82386276&postcount=15
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by asha80(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
MajeMedia: Ogba waterfall, Owerre-Ezukala, Anambra.

this kind of place exists in anambra?

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by MajeMedia: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by MajeMedia: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Abagworo(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
MajeMedia: Ogba waterfall, Owerre-Ezukala, Anambra.

This is beautiful.
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
MajeMedia: Onitcha, Anambra

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1221855_697797_phoca_thumb_l_4_jpg79c51b7432a2c29f51ea39df87457417_jpg829759809f60a7187ccfa1b8fcd7acf9

O'l boy why are you intentionally being difficult nah?
Well taken that your pictures are beautiful, but the OP wants to show the road work going on in Anambra for those of us that will pass there in a few weeks time.
Besides, we want to verify that the billions recently earmarked by Governor Obi to rebuild the Zik's roundabout area into a beautiful state monument and also rebuild the Enugu-Osha. expressway all the way to Bridgehead area with drainages,streetlights with pedestrian bridges at several junctions is indeed a fact, not the usual political talk.
Nobody will slap you for posting these old pictures, but you might be banned for a few weeks over this nonsense. Please stop for the sake of other quietly interested in this thread to see the road situation in Onitsha before they make the Christmas trip.
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
MajeMedia: Onitcha, Anambra

43 years ago, this city was complete rubble and its inhabitants were given 20 pounds to survive with. To see this city today in 2013 and marvel at the private investments in buildings, one can only imagine what it would have looked like if it wasnt destroyed in the first place.

Now when I look at south western states that did not experience any war,.....I shake my head.....Someone/people has some explanation to do...

4 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
NAIJA_SOM:

43 years ago, this city was complete rubble and its inhabitants were given 20 pounds to survive with. To see this city today in 2013 and marvel at the private investments in buildings, one can only imagine what it would have looked like if it wasnt destroyed in the first place.

Now when I look at south western states that did not experience any war,.....I shake my head.....Someone/people has some explanation to do...

Believe me, it might have looked like Ibadan if it wasn't destroyed.
In any case, that is what Ibadan needs. Level it to the ground and develop a modern city out of the ruins.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(photo) Deputy Minority Leader Jumping Fence At National Assembly / The World Changes On Monday, December 29, 2014! / FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.