Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,143 members, 7,957,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

How To Test A Man's Love! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Test A Man's Love! (29742 Views)

Null / How 2 Make A Man Love You More / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Pataki: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2008
Some people still do it though. tongue
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2008
Pataki:

Some people still do it though. tongue

Including you?
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Pataki: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2008
michelin89:

Including you?
Why bother? tongue
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2008
Pataki:

Why bother? tongue

I won't. I just know you aren't so hopeless!
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Pataki: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2008
michelin89:

I won't. I just know you aren't so hopeless!
Good to know. tongue
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2008
micheling89
Are you reasoning at all??

hmm, i wonder wink
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Gabry(f): 5:28am On Jul 25, 2008
Posted by : arshy
@ poster
You try for your theories, but let look at it from this perspective. Do you realize that every law has its own exception? and therefore, you don't have to be too rigid with all these rules.

1. What of if the guy is a nympho?

2. What of if he is broke and needs money and the girl is available to give, would you advise the guy to die because he wants to proove that he loves the girl and not her money.

3. I doubt if a busy man has time for himself not to talk of having time another person, or even his girl friend.

4. I agree to no. 4, at least he should flash back or send a text message.

5. An hot temper man wont send you when he is ready to manifest his anger.

O boy, i never meant to pull down your theories, i just want ladies to realize that the best way to know whether a man loves you is to first of all love yourself and value your personality, then any guy will be ready to die for you.

Exactly. I agree as I have experience it.
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2008
Posted by : arshy
@ poster
You try for your theories, but let look at it from this perspective. Do you realize that every law has its own exception? and therefore, you don't have to be too rigid with all these rules.

1. What of if the guy is a nympho?

2. What of if he is broke and needs money and the girl is available to give, would you advise the guy to die because he wants to proove that he loves the girl and not her money.

3. I doubt if a busy man has time for himself not to talk of having time another person, or even his girl friend.

4. I agree to no. 4, at least he should flash back or send a text message.

5. An hot temper man wont send you when he is ready to manifest his anger.

O boy, i never meant to pull down your theories, i just want ladies to realize that the best way to know whether a man loves you is to first of all love yourself and value your personality, then any guy will be ready to die for you.

Off course all laws have exceptions but that does not stop them from being laws. there are exceptions but there are still laws. i think its better to stay with the laws until the exception makes a show at its own time.

if you disagree, try jumping out of a plane or off the 20th floor of a building and see if the law of gravity will be kind to you and decide to make an exception in your case grin
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by darkey(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

Ask them ooo!

Imagine! If I had a man constantly testing me, he shouldn't blame me when he wakes up one day without his balls!

If you break mine, I'll take yours!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2008
darkey:

shocked shocked shocked

People get scandalized with nothing!
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by holythug(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ post use litmus paper to test a mans love naa tongue
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by darkey(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

People get scandalized with nothing!
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by holythug(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2008
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2008
darkey:

darkey?? Write it "on" instead!
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by holythug(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2008
lets get down on it in pieces
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2008
my life is 4 love
my love is 4 sex
my sex is 4 fun
my fun is for life

hmm, you sound a bit like a dangerous guy to me. but dont worry, women love dangerous guys so it will probably work in your favor grin
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2008
Ask him if he loves you enough to leave you.
If he says yes, he does not love you.
If he says no, he does not love you.
Watch out for what he says grin
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2008
Ruby_Pearl
Watch out for what he says Grin

What should he say then
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2008
michelling89
Imagine! If I had a man constantly testing me, he shouldn't blame me when he wakes up one day without his balls!

sounds really mean. please be careful, you dont want to scare intending toasters away grin
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by arshy(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2008
if you disagree, try jumping out of a plane or off the 20th floor of a building and see if the law of gravity will be kind to you and decide to make an exception in your case grin
[quote][/quote]

May be you have forgotten that the inception of parachute has negated the law of gravity. I can jump from anywhere and have a safe landing, all i need is just a parachute.
I think i need to refer you back this movie "The Brothers" and pay attention to when that mother was telling her daughter that if a man can give her his last bite, then he loves her, and if not, he is perfectly not in love with her. Go and get the movies and come tell me whether your law still works.

Give me a break men!
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2008
arshy
May be you have forgotten that the inception of parachute has negated the law of gravity. I can jump from anywhere and have a safe landing, all i need is just a parachute.

again i say there are laws and there are exceptions. the parachute might even be seen as an exception. be smart girl, don't ignore the laws. i have seen women ignore these laws over and over again only to come back in tears and screaming, "men are wicked!"
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by arshy(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2008
@ Albridge,
Being rigid in thoughts will only leave you stagnant and not propel you to anywhere. All relationship has their own laws and rules. The best law applied by someone might be the worst for another relationship and vice versa. Love itself is a game of paradox and can only be played by open minded people. The best law in love is the worst while the worst is the best. It is just like the side of a coin. It depends on which side you are viewing it from.

Look at you again saying men are wicked, (generalizing issue again), that means you are wicked too! You need to do something with the way you think, because it will go a long way in determining what your relationship will become.
Understand?!
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by hazureal(f): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2008
HOW TO TEST A MAN'S LOVE?

tell am say una get AIDS, !

, true love go show im real face!
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by A40(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2008
hazureal:

ROFLMAO
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2008
@albridge
What should he say then Huh
It's for you to find out na.
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2008
Ruby_Pearl
It's for you to find out na.

Thats why the world is so messed up. life would be so much more easy if women would stop being unneccessarily dificult and would just go straight to the point. why do i have to go through trouble of trial and error for the next ten years just to find out what you could tell me and i could learn in sixty seconds
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2008
Watch out for what he says

still waiting to hear you tell us what the correct answer should be. wink
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by ssRhino: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2008
Testing a man's love is a big and huge mistake, cos it does backfires.
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2008
Testing a man's love is a big and huge mistake, because it does backfires.

then close your eyes if you are a woman and take anything that happens to you, gham! grin
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2008
@albridge
wetin you wan hear?

Each answer depends on the girl o

If your answer satisfy your girl, well. . . . . tongue
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Gamine(f): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2008
@Topic.

If i have to test a mans love

isnt it proof enough that the love no dey there in the first place
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by hadiza30(f): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2008
hazureal:

grin grin grin grin very funny

Its very possible to test a man's love for u. Most often we end up unhappy because while testing we seek perfection. we all know perfect men only exist in soap operas or movies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Still A Virgin! / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Watch: Senior High School Student 3 Some Sex Video Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.