Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

How To Test A Man's Love! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Test A Man's Love! (29740 Views)

Null / How 2 Make A Man Love You More / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by sistawoman: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
hadiza30:

grin grin grin grin very funny

Its very possible to test a man's love for u. Most often we end up unhappy because while testing we seek perfection. we all know perfect men only exist in soap operas or movies.

Amen
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2008
HOW TO TEST A MAN'S LOVE?

tell am say una get AIDS, !

, true love go show im real face!

is that so? what would you do if he told you he had aids
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by chychy(f): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2008
different strokes 4 diffrent folks
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by thejedi(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2008
dont give him sex for a month and if he still stays with you then it must be love grin
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2008
thejedi
don't give him sex for a month and if he still stays with you then it must be love

do you really think that would be wise? undecided
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by topup: 3:39am On Aug 05, 2008
Only time can tell, what if you're relationship he does all these things, and you eventually believe that he is the real deal but then later on he begins to become lazy (past the honeymoon phase of the relationship) and his true colours begin to show, as I mentioned, ONLY TIME CAN AND WILL TELL,

I thought my ex loved me 2 and a half months into our relationship, then within a week he was ghost,

Another thing is people say they 'fall out of love' , I genuinely believe that's a nice way of saying, I finally snapped out of the coma I put myself in.

I believe we should focus less on testing men, and focus more on getting to know them one on one, knowing someone gives you the opportunity to avoid getting into something you know won't be good for you. By knowing the guy, you can rely less on his words, I mean he tells you he's a family guy yet he shouts his mum down on the phone, or hangs up on her when she gets on his nerves, or he says he'll give you anything, but insists you pay for diner often,
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by OgaSarge(m): 3:46am On Aug 05, 2008
like human pschology can be best explained by linear projections, major falacy there. u can never study a man to an effective conclusion and might i add, u can never know a woman to similar conclusion. Be of good cheer, na God get this one, just let ur hands be clean, and if loving ur man is part of ur job description, do it to the best of ur abilities as prescribed by ur conscience, be of good cheer, Christ has overcome the world,
cheers
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Eclairs: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2008
Advertisement of website.

Post absolutely flawed in my opinion. Human behaviour can be interpreted differently and so, go back to that website and come back without something we dont know about.
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by amaikama(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2009
@proo212! i concure jare
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by meemeetruth(f): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Its simple tell him ur pregnant
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by franco3075q(m): 7:49am On Nov 27, 2015
U talk true small sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man / Sex During Pregnancy The Best For Women, See 6 Reasons Why...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.