Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Have You Been Pranked By Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Pranked By Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (999 Views)

How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Pranked By Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Alikaxon(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
At times in a relationship, we could really be gullible to the pranks of our spouse. While some kind of pranks might lead to the downfall of a relationship, some can actually spice it up. There are so many things that could impel our spouse to prank us, some might just be incidental. I must say, I've experienced how foolish or so you can be, after a prank. So, tell me; have you been pranked? What was the experience? Share it here. I will share mine......to be continued...
Re: Have You Been Pranked By Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Alikaxon(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
At the time of the prank, our relationship was just 4 months: one day I got a friend request on 2go, a female. We got acquainted for few weeks, chatting normaly(thank God I wasn't too corrupt in my chats) I actually wanted to suspect her because she didn't put her pics even after my effort to make her do so. But I was still like "lockup" she said she stays in the same town with me, so I told her I wanted us to meet. Wow!! She agreed. I asked her 4 number and she typed; to my greatest shock, It was my gf's phone number, I couldn't believe my eyes, I hurriedly went to confirm my gf's phone number again, It was same.....hmmm, see Gobe!! To be continued...
Re: Have You Been Pranked By Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Alikaxon(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
I held on for few minutes, not knowing what to do. I decided to call her and to worsen matter, I immediately started accusing her for playing pranks on me, just because I wanted to prove myself not guilty. She hung the call and switched off her phone. Double Gobe!!! Throughout that whole day her phone was off, the next morning, I called and it rang but she busied it. It's getting interesting. I locked up and thought for a while what to do. Finally, I decided to go to her place uninvited. When I got there, with the look on her face, I knew she was expecting me. Honestly, For more than 5mins, I was speechless, we were staring at each other(I swear, It was my best romantic moment ever) I felt her gentleness. Suddenly, I just said, I'am sorry...........to be continued...
Re: Have You Been Pranked By Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Alikaxon(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
She replied "sorry about what?" ah! I was like confused in my mind, for her to ask that question. I said "I'm sorry for treating you bad" she said "really? I thought I was the one to be sorry" I said "why?" she said "for playing pranks on you ofcourse. I was relieved in my mind, now I know It ain't gonna be hurt as thought. So, I said "yes I know, but I shouldn't have done what I did" all what she said is "that is how all men cheat" the softness of her voice softened my heart. I was touched that I promised not to cheat on her, I re_assured her of my undying love. Omg! The way she talks is romantic, our love was strenghtened with these platform...........I can say that the prank helped our love to grow. Cheers!
Re: Have You Been Pranked By Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by 1stola: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
only s e x prank.
Re: Have You Been Pranked By Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Alikaxon(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
1st ola: only s e x prank.
wat was d experience?
Re: Have You Been Pranked By Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Enegod(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
undecided
Re: Have You Been Pranked By Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by mencade6: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
i hate pranks. Infact i hate it.

Am coming...

*kai! Mosquitoes plenty for this nite oooo. Make i go buy otapiapia spray for this room*
Re: Have You Been Pranked By Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by kajole(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abeg where i dey self

b like say i miss road

mehn

peace out

(1) (Reply)

Can You Kiss Your Partner In Public? / Sex Before Marriage: 4 Reasons Why It Is Good / Man Breakup Text Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.