Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song (34912 Views)

I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / See How This Boyfriend Pranked His Girlfriend About Cheating, What If She Fell F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by adonbilivit: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2015
The song is HELLO by Adele.

My ex. #hellochallenge#prank

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by damton(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
What a well scripted convo

meanwhile , it's FTC again

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by examhall1: 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lies, you just acted this with yoir friend.
End Time Nairalnders
#fake life

250 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by ShakurM(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Those girls that like to ' K' as if it's their birthright can just go n die

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by ttemmi(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nonsensical.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by Elslim: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hahaha.. Nigerian girls once de switch gear dem don go be dat oh...

7 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by Dynamitechick(f): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by Elparaiso(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
The girl could not even understand that he was trolling?
Omugo ni girl yen sha.

I just did mine with a former crush.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by Dekatron(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by lmm4real: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Old Poo, MOD on duty pls take a brake u need it lol cheesy
Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
GERRARRAHIA MENH, FOR REAL!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by Teenaba(f): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Space booked
Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by fajani(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
K
Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by Timoleon(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
yeah right....one of those numerous times you think "this made fp...there has to be something meaningful about it" only for you to open it and you are so disheartened you contemplate quiting nairaland for good.

lest i forget, this thread is certified rubbish!!!

6 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by dexterinc2003: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
plagiarism!!!!this joke is all over facbook,pls try to be original next time...

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by philfrey08: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adele dey cause problem o grin grin grin

See me laughing crazy in a public cab.... my God, is this for real

She said she will return your money!

8 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by odicity: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ok,
Check out www.deljconsult.com/buyplans to get building plans,their cost estimate and the size of land required.
Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by dozzynet(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
And what's the meaning if this?
Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by Eeser: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lol
Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by dovetark: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Is this real?
Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by chrischina(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
What what is the meaning of all this at this time of the day?
Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by doctorEkene: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dynamitechick:
Lubbish

Madam u are really a dynamite

Such an explosive beauty kiss

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by sule17(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
How that one make me win naija bet?

4 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by ekele177: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
is alright.....buh how that use affect price of house rent undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by slimbless(f): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
The babe don fall, for her mind she would be like.. ohhh he is still in love with me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lmao
Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by magabounce(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
ok
Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by adonbilivit: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
examhall1:
Lies, you just acted this with yoir friend.
End Time Nairalnders
#fake life
OYO...believe or not, adonbilivit does not care. I had fun with her and that's all that matters to me

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by cathodekazim: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rada rada
Oshi
Ki wa ni
Tani ode ti o le kini yi sibi
Ole je omo yinbo ni baben
Awon were
Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by Drsheddy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
H
Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by Godwin10(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
What the hell is "Dat is Dem" and "I no u hate me"

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Is Difference Between Olosho, Runs Girl & Ashawo.. Picx Added / Abuja Sex Workers: Why We Prefer Married Men / The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.