Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? (1230 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by explorer001(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
We guys get several "NO" anytime we hit-on ladies, why do ladies expect "YES" any time they come out of their shell and develop the confidence to approach a guy? A "NO" from that guy automatically turn him to an enemy. Why are ladies so emotional?
Re: Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by holyvirgin: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
A no is not a good answer.... I dnt even try asking anyone out, I just appreciate gOodlooking people and move on... Too shy to hit on anyone and getting a NO is gonna hurt
Re: Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by explorer001(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
holyvirgin: A no is not a good answer.... I dnt even try asking anyone out, I just appreciate gOodlooking people and move on... Too shy to hit on anyone and getting a NO is gonna hurt

LOL...just like every lady will say.
Re: Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by Enegod(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
holyvirgin: A no is not a good answer.... I dnt even try asking anyone out, I just appreciate gOodlooking people and move on... Too shy to hit on anyone and getting a NO is gonna hurt
mtcheew
Re: Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by holyvirgin: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Enegod: mtcheew
undecided you swallow stone?
Re: Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by Lionbite(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Because she has downgraded herself so low even her ego is suffering from a terrible blow
Re: Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by Uniquexty(f): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by Usminous: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Uniquexty: It just happened this nyt. We've been really close for quite some time now. He is the first to call me every morning and we talk half of the day. I don't know whether i was tipsy or just silly and i said some things to him. He replied that its just better we remain friends and nothing more. Presently, i feel like beating myself up. Don't know if i can really face him ever again. I have never tried this shit
......................................... you can feel the pain we guy go through when you ladies turn us down......
Re: Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by QueenRAW(f): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Honestly I've never "hit on" a guy nor have I attempted to approach a man and ask him out or for his contact info.I was taught that Men are natural hunters, and will appreciate what they work for more than what is handed to them.With that being said, I've always felt that if a man was truly interested in me he would approach me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by Iaz93: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Uniquexty: It just happened this nyt. We've been really close for quite some time now. He is the first to call me every morning and we talk half of the day. I don't know whether i was tipsy or just silly and i said some things to him. He replied that its just better we remain friends and nothing more. Presently, i feel like beating myself up. Don't know if i can really face him ever again. I have never tried this shit
gringringrin
Re: Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2013

Choi,

E can pain,

She has been ZONED! sad
Re: Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 30, 2013

Good. Doing it (and failing) has also made you better prepared for life.
Now you understand certain facts of life better. You don't always get what you want. And if someone were to come later to ask you out who you didn't want to go out with, you would have enough empathical experience to not go about things in a crass manner that is humiliating to the fellow. I would hope the experience made you a better person...like a man who for one day tries out the pains of childbirth grin

Also don't downplay the act as in "Oh I was drunk" bla bla. Don't cower back into the bliss of irresponsibility after taking so courageous and honorable a step. No you were very much sober and in touch with your emotions when you told the fellow your feelings. You don't have to...nay...you shouldn't look for things or circumstances to hide behind when expressing your feelings to someone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by bjennifer: 2:31am On Dec 10, 2013
Almost did the asking, I mean all the signs were obvious till I learnt he was into some other girl. Right now, even if the whole earth is ringing and all the signs prove he does like me, I would never do the asking instead I'd act like I don't care... I think that works better. tongue
Re: Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by jnoz23(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2013
na so

Re: Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2013
I always say yes to ladies, they are all lovely.
Re: Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by Fernandinho: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Honestly I've never "hit on" a guy nor have I attempted to approach a man and ask him out or for his contact info.I was taught that Men are natural hunters, and will appreciate what they work for more than what is handed to them.With that being said, I've always felt that if a man was truly interested in me he would approach me.
It won't cost u an arm to tell a guy how u feel abt him. Its not like u are offering him ur virginity or sometin more precious... Just tell.. Will do u more good if he doesn't have feelings for u tho so u can forge ahead and stop hoping...
Re: Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? by moufan: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
chinziaski:

Choi,

E can pain,

She has been ZONED! sad
hahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Picture : Army Orders To Two Men To Do Frog Jump / His Wife Is Cheating On Him With A Vibrator! / Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.