Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Picture : Army Orders To Two Men To Do Frog Jump - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture : Army Orders To Two Men To Do Frog Jump (1253 Views)

Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture : Army Orders To Two Men To Do Frog Jump by ambrosini593(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lol

Re: Picture : Army Orders To Two Men To Do Frog Jump by Nuzo1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Most Nigerian men deserve to be frog jumped every now and then.

Apart from the fact that they hardly exercise, they are one of the most disorderly group of people one can come across.
Re: Picture : Army Orders To Two Men To Do Frog Jump by iamteaser: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
The lawlessness of this Nigerian Army too much sef. How can you tell a grown a.ss man to do frog jump for broad daylight on a major road for that matter. If na to fight Boko Haram now them go became numb like person wey swallow pestle.

1 Like

Re: Picture : Army Orders To Two Men To Do Frog Jump by Africandope(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
How is this related 2d romance section if its seniourman dey go ban him d6 bad undecided
Re: Picture : Army Orders To Two Men To Do Frog Jump by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
I have faced this humiliation b4; after dat day I swore I'll never do dat again instead mek dem beat me.... N we shall cee after den...

(1) (Reply)

7 Simple Things Men Want In Women / Help!! How Do I Overcome Cheating / Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.