Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Dr. T. A. Orji, Declares Ambition for Senatorial Position Come 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. T. A. Orji, Declares Ambition for Senatorial Position Come 2015 (795 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. T. A. Orji, Declares Ambition for Senatorial Position Come 2015 by jdilight(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
The executive governor of Abia state Dr. T. A. Orji (Ochendo) has formally thrown his hat into the ring for the fight to clinch one of the few senatorial sit slated for Abia state.
This was formally inaugurated in Aba; the commercial city of Abia state in Aba.
The story has it that, he is to swap elecoral position with the incumbent senator (senator Nkechi Nwaogu). The senator will become the first woman governor the state will be producing if things go as plan, why the incumbent governor will replace her as the next senator representing her constituency. If this happen, it will put to an end the long political wilderness of the Ngwa people in having a shot at the highest political post in the state.

source : reporting life from the scene.
Re: Dr. T. A. Orji, Declares Ambition for Senatorial Position Come 2015 by obuksjr(m): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2013
To go and warm bench I guess.

1 Like

Re: Dr. T. A. Orji, Declares Ambition for Senatorial Position Come 2015 by Alishachris: 12:22am On Nov 30, 2013
like we didn't see it coming. Now he would put all the money he has been packing into good use. Idioot.
Re: Dr. T. A. Orji, Declares Ambition for Senatorial Position Come 2015 by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 30, 2013
There is time for everything....

The day he raises a motion, i will clap for him...

1 Like

Re: Dr. T. A. Orji, Declares Ambition for Senatorial Position Come 2015 by WarriPikin1: 4:23am On Nov 30, 2013
obuksjr: To go and warm bench I guess.

A friend living in Aba told me the way the city have been neglected,he could kill TA Orji if he ran into him someday.These politicians now see public office as a means of employment and nothing to do with service.
As Nigerians we must start denying these nonperforming governors another meal ticket to go to the senate.While they have kept us hungry and desolate by stealing the people's wealth with nothing to show for their stewardship!
Re: Dr. T. A. Orji, Declares Ambition for Senatorial Position Come 2015 by oluwashaddow(m): 5:09am On Nov 30, 2013
am sure dis man must be in his late 50s,I wonder wat he is still looking for moreso, wat is an executive looking for in d legislative chamber,he should either be nursing a presidential or vice presidential ambition or better still lobby to be an ambassador,, it is good u start as a legislator n become an executive, dan starting from executive to being a legislator......anyways goodluck to him
Re: Dr. T. A. Orji, Declares Ambition for Senatorial Position Come 2015 by jdilight(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2013
oluwashaddow: am sure dis man must be in his late 50s,I wonder wat he is still looking for moreso, wat is an executive looking for in d legislative chamber,he should either be nursing a presidential or vice presidential ambition or better still lobby to be an ambassador,, it is good u start as a legislator n become an executive, dan starting from executive to being a legislator......anyways goodluck to him

The first political instinct is protection of interest, without any political position a politician is porous and open to attack from all quarters which is very dangerous in our today's politics.

(1) (Reply)

The Deji Of Akure Oba Adebiyi Adesida Is Dead / Nigeria-south Africa Relation, a Look-see / AUTHENTIC: Read Jonathan’s Letter To Obasanjo: - Vanguardnewspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.