Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee (28537 Views)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Dehley(m): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
My GF Gave Me Condition Before Sex

My girlfriend of two years has promised me sex for the first time only if I introduce her formally to my mum as my fiancee. Please house, what does that mean because I am at crossroad?
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Mynd44: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
It means she wants assurance that you ae "for real" before being intimate with you. In short, she thinks you wan "chop clean mouth"

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Dehley(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mynd_44: It means she wants assurance that you ae "for real" before being intimate with you. In short, she thinks you wan "chop clean mouth"

What if I go ahead with the formal introduction and later decide to discard her ( but Godforbid ). What are the consequences?

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by braine(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
LoL• My brother, introduce her• That doesn't mean you'll be married to her instantly and it doesn't mean you still can't break up with her• That request of hers is very easy and it shouldn't bother you jare• Go get your punany bro•

And the thing now is that you don't even have a choice but to introduce her since she has already brought it up• Coz if you don't she'll feel you're not serious and may leave you• Women have a way of riddling men to get what they want•

33 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by TV01(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mynd_44: It means she wants assurance that you ae "for real" before being intimate with you. In short, she thinks you wan "chop clean mouth"

And introducing her to his mother will prevent that?

@OP, what it means is that she will "give it up" if you formally recognise and introduce her as your fiancée. But what she is emotionally thinking is that this means you will marry her. Will you? Crossroads? Please choose the narrow way.

Women are typically complicit in their own abuse.

TV

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by JECBOSS: 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
LOL....
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nutase: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2013
Y r chicks so dumb. Guy be careful wit dat geh o cos in d future she go blackmail u with sex. She sees it as a bargaining tool and God help u na when conji dey worry u pass she go dey make her demands. Run b4 its too late.

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 30, 2013
The koko is that she wants to have sex with a man she is assured will marry her. Since you are not sure you have any plan to marry her let her be, why introduce her to your mum just to "hit it". If you must have sex you can do a prostitute.

The girl is just looking out for herself this is how she knows to do it.

44 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Coldfaya(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Dehley:

What if I go ahead with the formal introduction and later decide to discard her ( but Godforbid ). What are the consequences?

Hiannn u go fear kweshion nah.
D consequence is death. Errrrm death by hanging ur scrotum.

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by thorpido(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
Some girls are not so intelligent.So she thinks if you introduce her to your mother,you cannot still leave her?

Anyway she wants an assurance that the man she sleeps with will marry her but that's not being so smart.

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by martronilla: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
why is this in the family section?
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by baralatie(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
andromida: The koko is that she wants to have sex with a man she is assured will marry her. Since you are not sure you have any plan to marry her let her be, why introduce her to your mum just to "hit it". If you must have sex you can do a prostitute.

The girl is just looking out for herself this is how she knows to do it.
she is using sex to blackmail a guy into marriage!

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by baralatie(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
@op!tel her u dont negotiate wit terrorists!

50 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by dayokanu(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
The consequence is that when she gets belle she knows where to take it to

67 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
gbam.lobapari
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
dayokanu: The consequence is that when she gets belle she knows where to take it to
kojubelo

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ op if you have sincere intents or motives for her,why are you reluctant to take her to mama,abi you too wan register there ni grin

it is only when your motives are not pure that you will be getting agitated by her request

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
baralatie:
she is using sex to blackmail a guy into marriage!
why will a man have s3x with a woman he has no intentions of marrying in the first place.

Babes too don dey wise up na.abi you think say na every day monkey go go market,come back? grin

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
martronilla: why is this in the family section?
because it is a family matter :p

if gbege happens na,na family go chook mouth not friends,buisness associates or celebrities 8-)

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
She's just scared you will leave her after sex, Op please don't leave her..I feel for her though she's naive embarassed

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nutase: Y r chicks so dumb. Guy be careful wit dat geh o cos in d future she go blackmail u with sex. She sees it as a bargaining tool and God help u na when conji dey worry u pass she go dey make her demands. Run b4 its too late.
lmao grin this ones dey find oponu girls grin

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
MarvellousGod: She's just scared you will leave her after sex, Op please don't leave her..I feel for her though she's naive embarassed
naive indeed.a person that is giving conditionalities for s3x is naieve grin

i see how naieve she is grin

awon eleyi le tan rawon sha grin

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
thorpido: Some girls are not so intelligent.So she thinks if you introduce her to your mother,you cannot still leave her?

Anyway she wants an assurance that the man she sleeps with will marry her but that's not being so smart.
partly true though
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by zeelo2014: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
Op its obvious u will not marry her,so don't introduce her to ur mum & don't bang too. Look for another flexing girl. That babe is decent

18 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
zeelo2014: Op its obvious u will not marry her,so don't introduce her to ur mum & don't bang too. Look for another flexing girl. That babe is decent
i hope he will listen...isshhh

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by soulglo: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
Dehley:

You have no honor. Leave her lone. A man is only as good as his word. I am sorry but that statement up there proves you are a boy. You are not ready for a man's responsibility. Go and find another girl to screw. There are many out there but you would rather lie just to get in this girls pants. Yeah please grow up

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nutase: Y r chicks so dumb. Guy be careful wit dat geh o cos in d future she go blackmail u with sex. She sees it as a bargaining tool and God help u na when conji dey worry u pass she go dey make her demands. Run b4 its too late.
you are only old but u don't have sense...

Dis is a gurl respecting her body in d way she knws best she doesnt want 2 be used and dumped at d end of d day...like y wud she have sex with a guy she sees dat she can't marry undecided .... Its her court...if u can't marry her leave her alone and don't use her like a jean...if u want 2 have sex go and phuck sluts no be by force undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Biim: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
She is on a long thing, if she likes the guy should introduce her to his family and even his ancestors, he will so dump her when he wants to.

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
Booty butt chic: you are only old but u don't have sense...

Dis is a gurl respecting her body in d way she knws best she doesnt want 2 be used and dumped at d end of d day...like y wud she have sex with a guy she sees dat she can't marry undecided .... Its her court...if u can't marry her leave her alone and don't use her like a jean...if u want 2 have sex go and phuck sluts no be by force undecided
abi o.thats how they mess good girls up and turn them to something else.

Op you dont deserve that girl

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Dehley(m): 12:20am On Dec 01, 2013
Thanks for the response so far, I have no intention of leaving her but am yet to make up my mind concerning marriage.

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Dehley(m): 1:31am On Dec 01, 2013
I believe matured response flows here.

martronilla: why is this in the family section?

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Dehley(m): 1:34am On Dec 01, 2013
Only if you had seen where I said God forbid. You need to have gotten your spectacles on.

soul_glo:

You have no honor. Leave her lone. A man is only as good as his word. I am sorry but that statement up there proves you are a boy. You are not ready for a man's responsibility. Go and find another girl to screw. There are many out there but you would rather lie just to get in this girls pants. Yeah please grow up

My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / Lovers On The Loose