Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. (1607 Views)

Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off / Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians / Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by WarriPikin1: 4:54am On Nov 30, 2013
Urhoboguy:
According to a PTI report, Engineers India Ltd has won a project management consultancy (PMC) and engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) contract from Dangote Group for a previously announced refinery and petrochemical project in Nigeria. The contract, which worth $139 million, is for implementing a grass root 400,000 bpd (20 million tonnes) oil refinery and 600,000 tonnes polypropylene plant.

ALSO READ: ThyssenKrupp plans JV with De Nora to strengthen electrolysis business

The main facilities of the project comprise of crude distillation unit, single train residue fluid catalytic cracking unit, diesel hydrotreating unit, CCR unit, alkylation unit, polypropylene unit etc, utilities and offsites including captive power with other enabling infrastructure facilities.

Source:http://www.business-standard.com/content/b2b-chemicals/engineers-india-bags-139-million-contract-for-petrochemical-project-in-nigeria-113112600140_1.html

My pipul, na question i just wan ask una.

So is it right that after Indian Chief Minister described Nigerians as "Cancer", more Nigerians have since been evicted from their homes, lynched and deported from India.
India have since imposed a silent embargo on visas for Nigerian citizens wishing to go there for any reason,and same embargo on renewal of visas for Nigerians wishing to renew their visas in order to complete their studies or for any reason whatsoever to stay in India. our own Dangote who made most of his money from fellow Nigerians (The cancer) should be so insensitive to the plight of not just Nigerians but all BLACK Africans in India to award such a whopping contract to India, within such a short period?

What does this tell Nigerians about how our elites and politicians view us?
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by tosrich(m): 5:07am On Nov 30, 2013
I was here incase this makes it to the front page...
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by ifyalways(f): 5:19am On Nov 30, 2013
Dangote has a long standing business relationship with India. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by LordMecuzy(m): 5:22am On Nov 30, 2013
3TC

Brb lemme take my Drugs (Lamovudine, Nevirapine, Zidovudine)
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by ichommy(m): 5:26am On Nov 30, 2013
Lord Mecuzy: 3TC

Brb lemme take my Drugs (Lamovudine, Nevirapine, Zidovudine)

Sorry o, are you from YabaLeft?
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by DesChyko1(m): 5:26am On Nov 30, 2013
I think it's okay to welcome a much-needed development in spite of the price-tag that comes with it, that's if the cracker-nut, catalytic-boohaha that you mentioned means there's gonna be a working refinery in Nigeria. Who needs to visit India?
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by whirlwind7(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2013
What makes this a "compensation?"
I believe this is a contract the engineering firm won after a competitive bid. It is purely a private sector business concern.
If you keep insinuating there's a political undertone, then keep at it. You will only need to consume packs of paracetamol for your headache.

Is there any reason whatsoever that Dangote or anyone will need to "compensate" Indians
Na wah for some people sha!

3 Likes

Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by DesChyko1(m): 6:36am On Nov 30, 2013
whirlwind7: What makes this a "compensation?"
I believe this is a contract the engineering firm won after a competitive bid...

bros, de tin tire ma soul o
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by GeneralJ(m): 6:40am On Nov 30, 2013
How many times do i have to tell this dangote boy not to deal with Indians, they are not to be trusted, thats it, he is banned from my bannana island and abuja mansion, if he do one more thing again, then i ban him from my VI mansion.
I will get on the phone with this boy now
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by GeneralJ(m): 6:41am On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by martronilla: 6:53am On Nov 30, 2013
this man sha.... he didnt compensate ASUU o
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 30, 2013
martronilla: this man sha.... he didnt compensate ASUU o
You bimbos give the Nigerian university system a bad name. I'm you would also find a way to involve ASUU when next you miss your period.
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by LordMecuzy(m): 7:25am On Nov 30, 2013
ichommy:

Sorry o, are you from YabaLeft?

Nope I Stay @ Banana Island, Nice Area with My Neighbour Yuzedo
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by Tuntheycr7: 7:25am On Nov 30, 2013
martronilla(f): 6:53am
this man sha.... he didnt compensate ASUU o

Lol grin grin

By d way d Op must b high on semovita, coz that's not compensation but buxinex
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by anthoniosp(m): 7:27am On Nov 30, 2013
Na us dey front seat.. #so babe what's your bb pin? #
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by njuwo(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2013
@Poster how u take see hand write dat kind money down?
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by DesChyko1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
By d way d Op must b high on semovita, coz that's not compensation but buxinex

But what?
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by ChimaAgbalajob: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nigerian elite are a disgrace. They rob us to make their fortune.
The least they could do is show some solidarity with the plight of fellow Nigerians even if they didn't mean it. But, they actually don't give a rat arse if Nigeria and her citizens burn, as long as they are making money.
I like Dangote, but this smacks of so much cruelty and insensitivity to the plight of the suffering Nigerians and other Africans right now in India.
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by IleIfe2(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
The idiots that went on violent rampage are a cancer to any society you find them. Dangote has been working with indians for years. hug the nearest transformer. Goa did not fallout anything.
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ile-Ife:
The idiots that went on violent rampage are a cancer to any society you find them. Dangote has been working with indians for years. hug the nearest transformer. Goa did not fallout anything.
Stop being a mouthpiece for the racist Indian media and police. The Nigerians did not go on a ''violent rampage''. They engaged in a peaceful street protest against the non-investigation of the murder of a Nigerian.
Re: Goa Fallout: Dangote Compensate Indians With $140 Million Dollars. by IleIfe2(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
ROSSIKE:
Stop being a mouthpiece for the racist Indian media and police. The Nigerians did not go on a ''violent rampage''. They engaged in a peaceful street protest against the non-investigation of the murder of a Nigerian.

the videos available on the internet say otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

Support Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Through This LINK! / Yoruba And Igbo Must Remain Divided To Keep Nigeria One. !! / Bomb Rocks FCE Kano Score Fears Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.