Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

APC "Go and Die" Policy Thrust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC "Go and Die" Policy Thrust (392 Views)

I Was Misrepresented By The Media On ‘fall And Die’ Comment – El-rufai / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC "Go and Die" Policy Thrust by akpomeme(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2013
Those words spoken by Comrade Dictator Adams oshomole to a defensless woman can make a good slogan for APC. Reasons being that:
1. Fashola's tax system embodies the "go and die" principles.
2. Fashola's once said Lagos state is "not for the poor".
3. Oshomole made a public display of this principle.
4. Redistribution of students by Osun Governor to make way for Bola Tinubu Mall carries the hallmark of "go and die" policy thrust.
5. Deporting Nigerians within Nigeria another great policy thrust by "go and die" APC governors.

It took Oshomole's outburst for Nigerians to see what APC stand for. Nigerians, "go and die!!!".
Kindly update this list with your go and die experience with APC governors.

1 Like

Re: APC "Go and Die" Policy Thrust by akpomeme(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2013
APC e-warriors are mute on this. I really would like to see your best defence on the obvious

(1) (Reply)

The Support Every Nigerian Must Give Presidnet Jonathan In 2015 / Oshiomhole Apologise To Widow, Donates N2m To Her / A Blessing In Disguise: the controversial "go and die" statement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.