Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! (2875 Views)

Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’ / Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by tomakint: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
Rattled by the defection of five out of its seven aggrieved governors to the All Progressives Congress, APC, it is now clear to President Goodluck Jonathan and the National Working Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party that things are not the same anymore.

Consequently, an emergency meeting has been scheduled for next Monday to deal with all the issues.
According to Punch, the party’s leadership at the meeting would determine the fate of the rebel governors. It was further gathered that the emergency meeting would, among other things, decide on what punitive measures to be taken against the governors and all the lawmakers who are set to join them.

Sources close to the party told Punch that President Jonathan and the PDP leaders are afraid that there could be a mass defection of PDP members in the National Assembly to the APC.

They are afraid that PDP is heading towards a minority status in the National Assembly.

“We are going to consider all the legal options before deciding on punitive measures for the governors and lawmakers that defect to the APC.

“Nothing is on the table yet, but I can assure you that the PDP will hit back. One of the punitive measures we will consider is impeachment of the governors and how feasible it is. By Monday, we will unfold our strategies. Also, we must ensure that the PDP does not become a minority party in the National Assembly,” an insider told Punch in Abuja.

http://www.olufamous.com/2013/11/jonathan-begins-counter-operation.html

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by tomakint: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
One thing I know about Jonathan is that, he will win the 2015 Presidential Elections hands down....all these APC display of politics of bitterness can not stop his victory come 2015! Jonathan will prove his critics wrong #team operation weed out the dissidents# cool

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Knife cut a child....he throws away the knife.

The deed is done already! grin

PDP is deadly nationally...it will become a regional party in the SE&SS by 2014.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by Annie2gud(f): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pls why is it that,Gov aliyu mu'azu the Thief Servant of MINNA mouth is always Open'd.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by kel4soft: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
I thought PDP won't lose sleep over defection of its Governors?

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
kel4soft: I thought PDP won't lose sleep over defection of its Governors?
Na so I think am as their Information Minister say am so
Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by hamrad(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
But this governors are minority, why burning night candle on their matter. grin grin grin grin grin

PDP........

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by Danhumprey: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
See desperation! shocked

From what I can infer,Jonathan is ready to use any amount of force to punish these governors and their supporters who defects? This is just plain childish and a show of desperation. It's shows that he is insecured and fearful as regard the 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by plaindealer: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Danhumprey: See desperation! shocked

From what I can infer,Jonathan is ready to use any amount of force to punish these governors and their supporters who defects? This is just plain childish and a show of desperation. It's shows that he is insecured and fearful as regard the 2015 election.

Today, defections doesn't bother them, but tomorrow, they panic and make desperate moves...

At least, they are smart enough to read and comprehend the writing on the wall..

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by tomakint: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
plaindealer:

Today, defections doesn't bother them, but tomorrow, they panic and make desperate moves...

At least, they are smart enough to read and comprehend the writing on the wall..
I purposely post this thread to wet you clowns appetite, if you don't mind you may want to place your bet that Jonathan is going to be your President, my President and our President come 2015! Are you willing to place your bet now? undecided
Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by PaulJohn1: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
tomakint:
I purposely post this thread to wet you clowns appetite, if you don't mind you may want to place your bet that Jonathan is going to be your President, my President and our President come 2015! Are you willing to place your bet now? undecided

I just like this guy's posts, they are always funny and senseless.
grin

Keep up the good work.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by tomakint: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
Paul John:

grin

Keep up the good work.
The JESTER at his game of wits again! Original Clown grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by plaindealer: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
tomakint:

You are right and I won't even argue you and your laughable post down for one simple reason and the reason remains the fact that rigging is our way of life and it's even possible for Jonathan to remain the president of Nigeria for the next 100 years if allowed.

We still don't have a winner in Anambra weeks after folks went to the ballots for a reason because people rigged and bastardized the election so it's very possible for your Jonathan to win, but never in a free and fair election atmosphere, I repeat, never never in a free and fair election atmosphere....

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by PaulJohn1: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
tomakint:
The JESTER at his game of wits again! Original Clown grin grin grin

Like I've posted, 'keep up the good work'
Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by tomakint: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
plaindealer:

You are right and I won't even argue you and your laughable post down for one simple reason and the reason remains the fact that rigging is our way of life and it's even possible for Jonathan to remain the president of Nigeria for the next 100 years if allowed.

We still don't have a winner in Anambra weeks after folks went to the ballots for a reason because people rigged and bastardized the election so it's very possible for your Jonathan to win, but never in a free and fair election atmosphere, I repeat, never never in a free and fair election atmosphere....

Probably, you will educate the house how Tinubu rigged his way into power during his second term contest against the late Omoluabi Eko, Engr. Funsho Williams......please don't disappoint undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by olucomf: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
What operation again useless president..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by plaindealer: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
tomakint:
Probably, you will educate the house how Tinubu rigged his way into power during his second term contest against the late Omoluabi Eko, Engr. Funsho Williams......please don't disappoint undecided

I don't remember and if you have any official document by the courts or INEC admitting to Nigerians that INEC and it's officials rigged that election just like they admitted with the election in anambra, please feel free to educate me in that regards...

And if not, please keep your gossips and hearsay to yourself..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by tomakint: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
plaindealer:

I don't remember and if you have any official document by the courts or INEC admitting to Nigerians that INEC and it's officials rigged that election just like they admitted with the election in anambra, please feel free to educate me in that regards...

I trust you, you'll never disappoint, it is now hearsay and gossips but if it were PDP it will automatically become FACTS grin grin grin you are not plain at all!
Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by plaindealer: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
tomakint:
I trust you, you'll never disappoint, it is now hearsay and gossips but if it were PDP it will automatically become FACTS grin grin grin you are not plain at all!

Thanks for admitting that you have nothing to back up your gossips and hearsay?

Next topic abeg...
Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by tomakint: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
plaindealer:

Thanks for admitting that you have nothing to back up your gossips and hearsay?

Next topic abeg...
No next topic, just that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan shall be your President till 2019, you can quote me! cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by plaindealer: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
tomakint:
No next topic, just that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan shall be your President till 2019, you can quote me! cool

We can do this all day...
Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by BishopMagic: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
Get the new progressive paper in town!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by BishopMagic: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
EXTRA EXTRA

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by nerodenero: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
kel4soft: I thought PDP won't lose sleep over defection of its Governors?
The picture is getting clearer by the day. Seems the prediction about PDP going extinct is gradually coming to fulfillment.
ilugunboy: Knife cut a child....he throws away the knife.

The deed is done already! grin

PDP is deadly nationally...it will become a regional party in the SE&SS by 2014.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by tomakint: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
Bishop Magic: Get the new progressive paper in town!
Walahi this Bishop na wa grin grin grin I don laff die grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by ba7man(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
tomakint:
Walahi this Bishop na wa grin grin grin I don laff die grin
PDP is falling apart. Despite your attempt to mask your apprehension with humor, I'm sure you're aware.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by tomakint: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
ba7man: PDP is falling apart. Despite your attempt to mask your apprehension with humor, I'm sure you're aware.
Ok! cool
Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by Ryabcool(m): 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
I don't get how some people would see rot and still praise it as the best... The black man's greatest problem is himself.
Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by CircleOfWilis: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
najeria sai mai gaskiya
Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by danot1030: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
Paul John:

grin

Keep up the good work.
u call a senseless post a gud work? not at all, its an idiotic post.
Re: Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
plaindealer:

INEC did not say they rigged election!
There was an attempt by an INEC staff to commit fraud, it was detected and stopped.
That is why there is supplementary election today.

The man who attempted has been arrested.

CAnt you guys comprehend simple explanation?

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Fashion Craze: Women That Look Like They Are About To Get Blown / Ebola: Doctors Reject Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date / Governor Shettima Killed Late Alhaji Awana Ngala- Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.