Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan (31755 Views)

FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala / FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by opylas(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Amb Fitsaint:

Do u know dat u ve just impertinently quoted a lecturer? As in, a whole lecturer!

R
E den shldn't hv aired his views. Abi na him family members him think say dominate NL??

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by nerodenero: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Jonathan should not only be angry with ASUU,he should be angry with looting government officials and should take a giant step by using the law to prosecute accordingly.Again when the foundation is faulty,what can the righteous do!

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Sajio(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
ASUU should go †̥ hell for all I care!! ASUU is the key problem of our Education system!
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by mimionye(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Please where are the Directors of Nigerian Homevideo? this story is sufficiant to make Home video part 1 and 2.
In my personal submission, I think ASUU needs to shift ground. you cant be fighting for someone and at the same time frustrating that same person. At this point, considering the future of our young undergratuates, its paramount that ASUU should consider the position of FG and open up our schools for learning.
We should be mindful of our languages and actions.
God we will surely help us, Amen.
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by hillsate: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
They met with the highest authority yet they did not call off?
This only points to one thing, that you may not be the highest authority.
Authority is not a person it is track record you have built over time.
And your track record Mr president cannot be banked.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by joeekuns(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
ayodeji752: silly arrogant ppl, dont return to class. Hope u hav enof land in ur village for farming sha? Wot do u hav to say abt ASUU telling nigerians dat d nec meeting has been postponed indefinitely after iyayi's death? D fact is dat ASUU doesn't pray federal govt honour d agreement so dat they can continue to stay at home and receive salary.lazy old fools

My dear friend i would love to ask you a question....did you or do you school in Nigeria? If yes then am guessing you know the state of our schools here in Nigeria. I schooled in FUTA and i can tell you as at the time i was still there things weren't very pleasant. Imagine you having a 7am lecture in 100L and you're using a small LT, having to do practicals with practically nothing.....now that is for a federal school. These are just tips of the iceberg cos if you're sincere with yourself then you know that worse things happen in Nigerian schools and we're not even talking of the value of our certificate outside Nigeria....so why not suffer now for the greater good. If ASUU are not rigid and firm with their decision we will be back here again in the next 5-10 years debating the same issues. Do you know what happened in Ghana during general Rawlings regime? Only violent ones taketh it by force.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Sodiq3(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nigeria education will only knw peace if ASUU is scrapped...
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mr president you can do the needful "GO AND DIE" I don:'t give a rat ass. before you do die ,sign the damn papers. President mY foot.
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by willibounce: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
lipsyliscious: Weda ASUU is fighting 4 students or d strike is politically motivated, d fact is dis is no longer a union bargaining tool. They do nt hv d ryt 2 strike 4 dis long, dis is one and half semesters! So if Government refuses, d strike will b eternal? Dey speak as if dey are d only union in Nigeria, while there are many unions, if just ASUU holds government lyk dis den other unions will use dis as an opportunity to hold government to ransome. Jonathan is nt just d president of Education, he's d president of Nigeria and as much as dis is nt a military rule, dere is a limit to everything and a time comes wen government should stamp its foot. They cn always sue. After all their strikes for many yrs, wat hv dey achieved? Rada education has deteriorated bt dey kip coming up with demands each yr. Y don't dey request for d infrastructures n not d money itself. Bullshit!!!

Whoever u are, u must be very phoo..lish. You need to read what u types all over. Tell ur president to sign the agreement. And who told u they aren't requesting for infrastructure? Abi what do u think d mone is for? Olofo!
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by teebabe17(f): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Shyna112: Tell the president to yield to ASUU Demands
. U shld av said dey shld give ASUU all d money in nigeria in oda 2 satisfy dem#mtchew. Dose bunch of educated illiterate who call demselfs lecturers angry Afterall dey r nt going 2 invest d money dey r fighting for on sch properties like said,dey r only fighting 4 dere pockets.we're all going back to sch 2 sit on our wooden bench. undecided
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
teebabe17: . U shld av said dey shld give ASUU all d money in nigeria in oda 2 satisfy dem#mtchew. Dose bunch of educated illiterate who call demselfs lecturers angry Afterall dey r nt going 2 invest d money dey r fighting for on sch properties like said,dey r only fighting 4 dere pockets.we're all going back to sch 2 sit on our wooden bench. undecided
what's this one saying. you better shut up if you have nothing useful to add. or how do you known they will divert the funds?
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by willibounce: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
A lot of nigerian youths are very useless and are a waste to their generation. How can ur lecturers be fighting that things be done right for ur sake and a lot of u idi..ots are calling them names. Infact what do u go to school to learn?

These evil politicians live large for doing absolutely nothing meaningful. Their children attend d best schools overseas and when u idio..ts graduate, thesame useless politicians say u(nigerian graduates are not employable. U cannot be employable because their children mst take d best job n u take d remnants.

I can't even imagine someone like Jonathan or that MaAAd Wike saying nigerian graduates are not employable. instead of u idi..oots to fight for ur right, ur crying for d strike to be called of so u can go and dance skelewu and aazonto, and do ashawo and waste ur lives. When u graduate and they start saying u are not employable,una go dey cry. But instead of u to protest and make sure d agreement is signed, u lots are here blaming AASU. Una go suffer tire. U think life is all abt gbam gbam dim dim? Una go hear am

6 Likes

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
willibounce: A lot of nigerian youths are very useless and are a waste to their generation. How can ur lecturers be fighting that things be done right for ur sake and a lot of u idi..ots are calling them names. Infact what do u go to school to learn?

These evil politicians live large for doing absolutely nothing meaningful. Their children attend d best schools overseas and when u idio..ts graduate, thesame useless politicians say u(nigerian graduates are not employable. U cannot be employable because their children mst take d best job n u take d remnants.

I can't even imagine someone like Jonathan or that MaAAd Wike saying nigerian graduates are not employable. instead of u idi..oots to fight for ur right, ur crying for d strike to be called of so u can go and dance skelewu and aazonto, and do ashawo and waste ur lives. When u graduate and they start saying u are not employable,una go dey cry. But instead of u to protest and make sure d agreement is signed, u lots are here blaming AASU. Una go suffer tire. U think life is all abt gbam gbam dim dim? Una go hear am
GBAM
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Perfectwazobia: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
GOD BLESS THIS WRITER...WE NEED TO SAY NO TO LIES OF THE GOVT...ASUU IS BIGGER THAN ANY GOVERNMENT
Mazi_Omenuko:

1) Your anger isn't going to solve any problem!

2) No be today dem don dey threaten ASUU! The military did worse! Nyesom wike has no moral grounds since his children are all schooling at Ghana.

3) Like they did in 2009! You expect to be dishing out April fool jokes all round the year! Once beaten, twice shy!

4) Sorry, but it took you 4 months + to realize you had to act: then you expect them to reach a resolution within 24 hours?

4) They don't want verbal promises again! Bring together the stakeholders to sign the agreement! Simple!

5) Yea, one of your governors used their former president as a speed break! You're yet to send your condolence!

6) Courtesy of your sluggishness and slothful approach to the matter.

7) If you like, put the army, police, airforce, customs and navy on campuses, no agreement, no lectures!

Case closed!

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Perfectwazobia: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
[/b]GOD BLESS YOU WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR NIGERIA

ASUU IF THE GOVT DON'T REFUSE TO MEET YOUR DEMANDS DO NOT CALL OFF THE STRIKE.

THE GOVT OFFICIAL WANT US TO SEND OUR CHILDREN TO THEIR PRIVATE UNIVERSITY A NORMAL CIVIL SERVANT CAN'T AFFORD THE BILL,BE YOU LEVEL 16. [b]
willibounce: A lot of nigerian youths are very useless and are a waste to their generation. How can ur lecturers be fighting that things be done right for ur sake and a lot of u idi..ots are calling them names. Infact what do u go to school to learn?

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by lipsyliscious: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
willibounce:

Whoever u are, u must be very phoo..lish. You need to read what u types all over. Tell ur president to sign the agreement. And who told u they aren't requesting for infrastructure? Abi what do u think d mone is for? Olofo!
oh pls go 2 hell! Every year dey keep requesting n notin changes! D so called 'money' for d infrastructures will it get to where it's meant to get to. Dey hv bin striking since my parents were in skul, yet a room meant for 2pple is bin used by 8 pple, instead of tinz changing dey keep deteriorating. Dey keep prolonging every strike claiming it will hv an effect yet notin changes! I'm suffering from d terrible state of our education sector bt I tell u d strike has brot no improvement wat so eva. U're a BIG I.D.I.OT! Dey should request for an implementation committee or something to make sure d so called money is used or it will just go in2 d drain as if u don't know how Naija works. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by jenuel: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mr President, kindly invite them to a tea party, listen to them, reassure them that all you agreed with them at the last meeting will be implemented to the later. If they refuse to call of the strike, commence moves to postcribe ASUU. Heavens will not fall. Thank you for accepting to do this.
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Are u a lecturer
Mazi_Omenuko:

2) No be today dem don dey threaten ASUU! The military did worse! Nyesom wike has no moral grounds since his children are all schooling at Ghana.

3) Like they did in 2009! You expect to be dishing out April fool jokes all round the year! Once beaten, twice shy!

4) Sorry, but it took you 4 months + to realize you had to act: then you expect them to reach a resolution within 24 hours?

4) They don't want verbal promises again! Bring together the stakeholders to sign the agreement! Simple!

5) Yea, one of your governors used their former president as a speed break! You're yet to send your condolence!

7) If you like, put the army, police, airforce, customs and navy on campuses, no agreement, no lectures!

Case closed!
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Perfectwazobia: [/b]GOD BLESS YOU WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR NIGERIA

ASUU IF THE GOVT DON'T REFUSE TO MEET YOUR DEMANDS DO NOT CALL OFF THE STRIKE.

THE GOVT OFFICIAL WANT US TO SEND OUR CHILDREN TO THEIR PRIVATE UNIVERSITY A NORMAL CIVIL SERVANT CAN'T AFFORD THE BILL,BE YOU LEVEL 16. [b]

God bless u
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Eliboy4fun(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
ASUU
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2013

GBAM
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Case closed!
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by mentors: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Case closed!
even... vigilante.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by lipsyliscious: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
How do u intend to right a wrong with another wrong, 5 f**king months students have bin at home! U're creating criminals n prostitutes yet u keep fighting! D so called lecturers how many of dem lecture?! some sexually harass students with d excuse dat dey dress too provocatively, even if u wear sack, a lecturer dat wants to f * * k u wil still go ahead! Some collect blocking! In certain skuls first class n 2:1 is buyable! Dey come to class n make a whole lot of noise, sell handouts n leave! Dey victimise students n we hv no voice! I know a lecturer whose motto is "A is for God, B is for me n C is for U" u cn neva merit a B! If dey are so into revamping d education sector, dey should start with demselves! Government has a part to play bt ASUU is nt made up of saints! Charity begins at home! We have half baked graduates cos of lack of facilities n lack of good lecturers!
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=lipsyliscious] oh pls go 2 hell! Every year dey keep requesting n notin changes! D so called 'money' for d infrastructures will it get to where it's meant to get to. Dey hv bin striking since my parents were in skul, yet a room meant for 2pple is bin used by 8 pple, instead of tinz changing dey keep deteriorating. Dey keep prolonging every strike claiming it will hv an effect yet notin changes! I'm suffering from d terrible state of our education sector bt I tell u d strike has brot no improvement wat so eva. U're a BIG I.D.I.OT! Dey should request for an implementation committee or something to make sure d so called money is used or it will just go in2 d drain as if u don't know how Naija works. Ode![/quote
mumu f.g should first do the needful and give them them the funds,if nothing changes aft er that , then will known what to do.
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by kalimera101: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
lipsyliscious: How do u intend to right a wrong with another wrong, 5 f**king months students have bin at home! U're creating criminals n prostitutes yet u keep fighting! D so called lecturers how many of dem lecture?! some sexually harass students with d excuse dat dey dress too provocatively, even if u wear sack, a lecturer dat wants to f * * k u wil still go ahead! Some collect blocking! In certain skuls first class n 2:1 is buyable! Dey come to class n make a whole lot of noise, sell handouts n leave! Dey victimise students n we hv no voice! I know a lecturer whose motto is "A is for God, B is for me n C is for U" u cn neva merit a B! If dey are so into revamping d education sector, dey should start with demselves! Government has a part to play bt ASUU is nt made up of saints! Charity begins at home! We have half baked graduates cos of lack of facilities n lack of good lecturers!
Thank You.
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by lipsyliscious: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wen my mum z in skul, she z at home 4 six months cos of strike, has anything changed? NO!!! Even if everybody signs d sheet of paper, if Government does nt pay, nothing will happen, I'm in no way in support of government bt I'm honestly tired! No one should insult me because after watching ASUU closely n being a victim I have come 2 my own conclusion! This topic is relative, support whoever u will bt d strike should end!
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by soulfood(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
YOU GO SCHOOL.

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by lipsyliscious: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=Tadon200][/quote] u're d bigger mumu! If u're a student may u rot at home! If nt lemme kip quiet... wat rubbish?! dis is my opinion, go 2 hell if u don't lyk it! If u're a lecturer f**k urself! Since 19... gini? No impact! Dey were d ones fighting for retirement age increase at a certain point... mtcheww if u cannot counter my opinion without insulting me den keep f**king ur stupid self! ode!
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by bsquare18(f): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Chai..omo dis 1 na fuji thread of commotion
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by lipsyliscious: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
ASUU will b spewing trash n vomiting rubbish! So if Government makes lower amount of revenue nxt yr, dey will b forced 2 release 225b nxt yr? Abeg abeg! As much as I'm nt in support of government, ASUU has exhausted my patience!
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Youngzedd(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Amb Fitsaint:

Do u know dat u ve just impertinently quoted a lecturer? As in, a whole lecturer!

R

Taaah!

Lecturer my foot, lecturers that didn't agree to the deal are criminals.
No work, no pay.

Damn him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday / NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree / Nigerian Education Graduates, Students To Get Automatic Employment, Stipends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.