Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan (31735 Views)

FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala / FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by willibounce: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
lipsyliscious: oh pls go 2 hell! Every year dey keep requesting n notin changes! D so called 'money' for d infrastructures will it get to where it's meant to get to. Dey hv bin striking since my parents were in skul, yet a room meant for 2pple is bin used by 8 pple, instead of tinz changing dey keep deteriorating. Dey keep prolonging every strike claiming it will hv an effect yet notin changes! I'm suffering from d terrible state of our education sector bt I tell u d strike has brot no improvement wat so eva. U're a BIG I.D.I.OT! Dey should request for an implementation committee or something to make sure d so called money is used or it will just go in2 d drain as if u don't know how Naija works. Ode!

Oniranu! U think we are talking PRII..CK here. Thts all u know. U will continue to suffer from ur terrible state of education. U tink ur parents sent u to school for RUNs? Young gal wake up. If the money given to ASSU is not used judiciously, should d mumu govt not hold dem responsible and send them to jail.

Sign d agreement, give them d money and see if they use it for what it is meant for or not. 8 crazy students sleep in a hostel meanT for 2 people and they seem to be ok with it. Is that not what ur lecturers are fighting for? Infact u students should be d ones protesting but azonto and RUNs won't mke u focus. And if ur lecturers don't spend d money judiciously, u mumu naijaa students shud keep quiet and watch dem chop d money while u dance skelewu. Why I dey reply u self, u wey ur brain never mature. Oro oko ko ni a n ba e so.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Johnsinia(m): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
Amb Fitsaint:

Do u know dat u ve just impertinently quoted a lecturer? As in, a whole lecturer!

R
tell the lecturer that if he fails to show up his ugly face on or b4 Dec 4th, he will be fired and thrown out of the university community. Tell him that e go do am like india movie.
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by unmask: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
thepathologist:

if ASUU membees could not accept govt terms, they should resign and get another job.na by force. is ASUU paying govt or govt paying ASUU salaries. ASUU members are educated illiterates.
That is why they treat you guys the way they do......you are yet to realise the powers you wield as a citizen
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by obumsway(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ayatullah: While you burn in your anger do not forget that Academicians are not ZOMBIES that could be ordered around. Its time you realize you are a Civilian President.

and if he takes it easy with ASUU....u will still call him a week president...na wao..!!! Anytin he does, pple must still talk like say if na u, u go do smtin....idiot..!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by lipsyliscious: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
willibounce:

Oniranu! U think we are talking PRII..CK here. Thts all u know. U will continue to suffer from ur terrible state of education. U tink ur parents sent u to school for RUNs? Young gal wake up. If the money given to ASSU is not used judiciously, should d mumu govt not hold dem responsible and send them to jail.

Sign d agreement, give them d money and see if they use it for what it is meant for or not. 8 crazy students sleep in a hostel meanT for 2 people and they seem to be ok with it. Is that not what ur lecturers are fighting for? Infact u students should be d ones protesting but azonto and RUNs won't mke u focus. And if ur lecturers don't spend d money judiciously, u mumu naijaa students shud keep quiet and watch dem chop d money while u dance skelewu. Why I dey reply u self, u wey ur brain never mature. Oro oko ko ni a n ba e so.
u're just an olodo! Mumu of life! I'll nt even try to clarify weda I'm a runs girl or not! because dat will add to much meaning to d life of a he goat lyk u! As if ur ranting on dis thread will change d mind of government! U started out by insulting me n u shall get double. Oloribruku! If I were doing runs I probably would hv achieved more Dan u hv in ur entire life dat u spend on nairaland spewing trash. It's only a non victim dat will blab lyk dis! As for ur information skul is hard bt dose stupid lecturers make it harder n dat money, I just dey laff even if Government gives dem, 60% dats if nt 80% go enter voicemail! Kill urself! ASUU suspend, 6yrs in skul is enuf for me because I wan become doc, I don't want it to turn to 8!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by unmask: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
ayodeji752: silly arrogant ppl, dont return to class. Hope u hav enof land in ur village for farming sha? Wot do u hav to say abt ASUU telling nigerians dat d nec meeting has been postponed indefinitely after iyayi's death? D fact is dat ASUU doesn't pray federal govt honour d agreement so dat they can continue to stay at home and receive salary.lazy old fools
the word indefinite means a date hasn't been set......if a meeting has been postponed indefinitely, it could be set even a day after calling it indefinite.....either you or your president don't understand the meaning of indefinitely or you both trying to be mischievous
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by willibounce: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
lipsyliscious: u're just an olodo! Mumu of life! I'll nt even try to clarify weda I'm a runs girl or not! because dat will add to much meaning to d life of a he goat lyk u! As if ur ranting on dis thread will change d mind of government! U started out by insulting me n u shall get double. Oloribruku! If I were doing runs I probably would hv achieved more Dan u hv in ur entire life dat u spend on nairaland spewing trash. It's only a non victim dat will blab lyk dis! As for ur information skul is hard bt dose stupid lecturers make it harder n dat money, I just dey laff even if Government gives dem, 60% dats if nt 80% go enter voicemail! Kill urself! ASUU suspend, 6yrs in skul is enuf for me because I wan become doc, I don't want it to turn to 8!

YOU doctor? Ur joking. U don't need to clarify anything. Na ur body e dey. U are just being stubborn. U know what is right but as olodo wey u be, u no go gree.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by westreign(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
What has Nigeria turned to? Simply issues we make a lot of conclusions that make one regret being a Nigerian. Governance is largely institutional and not individual, hence let's make these institutions reponsible by doing what is right and not because of the personality. Nigeria education will die more if nothing is done about proper and adequate funding. Pls don't be carried by politicians who believe the money should be shared and sent to their families and children abroad instead of doing the needful, there children don't school here in Nigeria so why fund education. Pls let's wake up and insist the right thing be done.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by texazzpete(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
lipsyliscious: u're just an olodo! Mumu of life! I'll nt even try to clarify weda I'm a runs girl or not! because dat will add to much meaning to d life of a he goat lyk u! As if ur ranting on dis thread will change d mind of government! U started out by insulting me n u shall get double. Oloribruku! If I were doing runs I probably would hv achieved more Dan u hv in ur entire life dat u spend on nairaland spewing trash. It's only a non victim dat will blab lyk dis! As for ur information skul is hard bt dose stupid lecturers make it harder n dat money, I just dey laff even if Government gives dem, 60% dats if nt 80% go enter voicemail! Kill urself! ASUU suspend, 6yrs in skul is enuf for me because I wan become doc, I don't want it to turn to 8!

The problem I see here is that even after spending 6 years in school as you clam, you're still half-baked. Everything from your appalling grammar to your logically unsound arguments paints a picture of someone who isn't ready for graduation.

For what it's worth, ASUU doesn't get the money. The money gets sent directly to the universities. The funds are administered by the VC, the Bursar and oversight from the University Senate. The VC and Bursar are not ASUU members.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by figopure: 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
ASSU is trying to make our Education system to stable, some prople here are running their mouth, let d strike continue until government meet their demands. Politician are busy wasting money, why cant they use d money to revive the d dilapidated education sector, china phones, laptop, mini DVD etc, we all are buying here in Nigeria came from students, go to singapore, Ukraine, even South africa here or Ghana they are all doing well in Education. senators are receiving bulks of money sending their children abroad to school, because our Education sector here is not reliable for future use. pls let this strike yield good result ones and for all, take d bull by d horn, so that we all can smile. Our waec result is been questioned now if u want to school outside this country, my follow brothers, do u want our Bsc degree to be compare to secondary school cert. out side this country Nigeria? because of the problem in d universities, we are graduating thousands of students every year, that cannot invent or discovered something good to human race? Answer me? for me ASSU carry on, until your demands are met. UP ASSU
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by sakaguchi(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Amb Fitsaint:

Do u know dat u ve just impertinently quoted a lecturer? As in, a whole lecturer!

R
And so effing what?
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by lipsyliscious: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
willibounce:

YOU doctor? Ur joking. U don't need to clarify anything. Na ur body e dey. U are just being stubborn. U know what is right but as olodo wey u be, u no go gree.
dear Oloribruku na u go come my hospital, believe it or not, make e pain u die! C stupidity in action! U must b one of dose fools who worship d feet of doctors, so u find it so hard 2 believe. U sound as if dere are no oda courses in Nigeria, as if pple only rely on wat dey read, u must b one of those pple living in d past! I will b a doc, if u hate d idea, hang urself! U don't believe it, f * * k urself. I wonder weda u cn spiritually c my body 2 know weda I'm in2 runs?! I haff told u, If I were in2 runs, I would hv achieved more Dan u eva will! ASUU will suspend dis week in Jesus name, Amen! Any Willibounce vomiting rubbish n excusing a ridiculously lengthy strike has failed!
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by figopure: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
ASSU is trying to make our Education system to stable, some prople here are running their mouth, let d strike continue until government meet their demands. Politician are busy wasting money, why cant they use d money to revive the d dilapidated education sector, china phones, laptop, mini DVD etc, we all are buying here in Nigeria came from students, go to singapore, Ukraine, even South africa here or Ghana they are all doing well in Education. senators are receiving bulks of money sending their children abroad to school, because our Education sector here is not reliable for future use. pls let this strike yield good result ones and for all, take d bull by d horn, so that we all can smile. Our waec result is been questioned now if u want to school outside this country, my follow brothers, do u want our Bsc degree to be compare to secondary school cert. out side this country Nigeria? because of the problem in d universities, we are graduating thousands of students every year, that cannot invent or discovered something good to human race? Answer me? for me ASSU carry on, until your demands are met. UP ASSU
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by figopure: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Ikemsinachi(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
figopure: ASSU is trying to make our Education system to stable, some prople here are running their mouth, let d strike continue until government meet their demands. Politician are busy wasting money, why cant they use d money to revive the d dilapidated education sector, china phones, laptop, mini DVD etc, we all are buying here in Nigeria came from students, go to singapore, Ukraine, even South africa here or Ghana they are all doing well in Education. senators are receiving bulks of money sending their children abroad to school, because our Education sector here is not reliable for future use. pls let this strike yield good result ones and for all, take d bull by d horn, so that we all can smile. Our waec result is been questioned now if u want to school outside this country, my follow brothers, do u want our Bsc degree to be compare to secondary school cert. out side this country Nigeria? because of the problem in d universities, we are graduating thousands of students every year, that cannot invent or discovered something good to human race? Answer me? for me ASSU carry on, until your demands are met. UP ASSU
LWKMD here ooo

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by howfarwhatagwan: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
All of you complaining about ASUU or hurling insults at them if you really want to go back to school like you claim then simply come together and carry out a peaceful demonstration to let the government know that you need to return to school and they should meet ASUU's demands.... of course you will not Nigerians all we do is rant all the time no action if every Nigerian student and even parents had risen up when this strike started to fight we will not be talking about 5 months strike. I said it before and will say it again as long as we refuse to acknowledge that this is actually a fight between FGN and Nigerian citizens but rather see it as FGN Vs ASUU then our education system will go no where.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by willibounce: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
lipsyliscious: dear Oloribruku na u go come my hospital, believe it or not, make e pain u die! C stupidity in action! U must b one of dose fools who worship d feet of doctors, so u find it so hard 2 believe. U sound as if dere are no oda courses in Nigeria, as if pple only rely on wat dey read, u must b one of those pple living in d past! I will b a doc, if u hate d idea, hang urself! U don't believe it, f * * k urself. I wonder weda u cn spiritually c my body 2 know weda I'm in2 runs?! I haff told u, If I were in2 runs, I would hv achieved more Dan u eva will! ASUU will suspend dis week in Jesus name, Amen! Any Willibounce vomiting rubbish n excusing a ridiculously lengthy strike has failed!

The fact tht u do runs doesn't mean u will be better thn people who do legitimate biz/work. U wey naa suya dem dey use poke u.

Your doctors are so good tht d evil politicians go abroad for any little sickness. Your lecturers want u to be a sound doctor( thts if u'll learn) so tht ppl won't have to go overseas for kidney transplants and other critical surgeries.

If u'r ever gonna be a doctor, I think u'll be a quack(stopshebe dokinta). U wey neva get admission. U wan be native doctor. U don't even reason like u are normal.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by willibounce: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
texazzpete:

The problem I see here is that even after spending 6 years in school as you clam, you're still half-baked. Everything from your appalling grammar to your logically unsound arguments paints a picture of someone who isn't ready for graduation.

For what it's worth, ASUU doesn't get the money. The money gets sent directly to the universities. The funds are administered by the VC, the Bursar and oversight from the University Senate. The VC and Bursar are not ASUU members.

The girl is sick.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by willibounce: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
howfarwhatagwan: All of you complaining about ASUU or hurling insults at them if you really want to go back to school like you claim then simply come together and carry out a peaceful demonstration to let the government know that you need to return to school and they should meet ASUU's demands.... of course you will not Nigerians all we do is rant all the time no action if every Nigerian student and even parents had risen up when this strike started to fight we will not be talking about 5 months strike. I said it before and will say it again as long as we refuse to acknowledge that this is actually a fight between FGN and Nigerian citizens but rather see it as FGN Vs ASUU then our education system will go no where.

Don't mind them. After thm go say companies dey discriminate against govt schl graduates.

I wonder what d purpose of going to schl is. Sme of thm are law/mass com/political science/education students and they cannot practice wht they learn in schl. Protest and let ur politicians knw tht ur not going to schl to play.
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by DeNoble1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Amb Fitsaint:

R
...and so what?
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by willibounce: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
texazzpete:

The girl is sick. She needs one bottle of Yoyo bitters + oroki herbal mixture, as native dokinta wey she be.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
lipsyliscious: How do u intend to right a wrong with another wrong, 5 f**king months students have bin at home! U're creating criminals n prostitutes yet u keep fighting! D so called lecturers how many of dem lecture?! some sexually harass students with d excuse dat dey dress too provocatively, even if u wear sack, a lecturer dat wants to f * * k u wil still go ahead! Some collect blocking! In certain skuls first class n 2:1 is buyable! Dey come to class n make a whole lot of noise, sell handouts n leave! Dey victimise students n we hv no voice! I know a lecturer whose motto is "A is for God, B is for me n C is for U" u cn neva merit a B! If dey are so into revamping d education sector, dey should start with demselves! Government has a part to play bt ASUU is nt made up of saints! Charity begins at home! We have half baked graduates cos of lack of facilities n lack of good lecturers!
So your point is....?? You're not even makin' sense off yourself... you're virtually opposin' and supportin' the motion at the same time... No wonder ASUU embarked on the strike.. I'm very sure they had you in mind..

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
willibounce:

The Lecturers wont/cant spend the money... as a matter of fact the 220 billion will not be disbursed to ASUU..rather it 'lld be disbursed to the schools administration.. they are the one to know what infrastructure should be improved upon...(SSANU) that is..
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by St8updiva(f): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
I tink d problem of d lecturers is dat dey also want 2 earn as much as d senators nd etc do earn. Dis isn't a point at all cos d truth of d matter is All dis politicians only spend 4 yrs or more so 8yrs in office. D lecturers are dia all d while. I tink its time d students protest against ASUU so they cn knw dat we are no lnga cmfortable with sitting at home.
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

.7) If you like, put the army, police, airforce, customs and navy on campuses, no agreement, no lectures!
This certainly is frm an attentn seeking deranged psycho in d class of that NL resident grunting grumpus sadist,DemDem.sweating ur damm arsse 2 sound better than Obahiagbon,or makin quotatns like u wanna beat Einstein 2 his relative theory princple or competing wit d hyenas to d irritating laughs all in ur failed bid 2 continue 2 keep d president on d bad spotlite will eventually put him in d limelite. theres no way those errand poltical shameless,evil ArSeUU leaders gonna mak da pres 2 mak a signed written...BULLSHIIT! thats f.cking not done anywhere.d govt has shown more than enough commitment n u vomitn amala on here,u r no better than even senior lecturers who r fed up wit ASUU. this aint unionism no more, its clearly a subtle poltical meant 2 discredit d GEJ administrtn,but 1 sure ting is u all r gonna enjoy eatin back all ur lumpy shit when d time comes..
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
figopure: ASSU is trying to make our Education system to stable, some prople here are running their mouth, let d strike continue until government meet their demands. Politician are busy wasting money, why cant they use d money to revive the d dilapidated education sector, china phones, laptop, mini DVD etc, we all are buying here in Nigeria came from students, go to singapore, Ukraine, even South africa here or Ghana they are all doing well in Education. senators are receiving bulks of money sending their children abroad to school, because our Education sector here is not reliable for future use. pls let this strike yield good result ones and for all, take d bull by d horn, so that we all can smile. Our waec result is been questioned now if u want to school outside this country, my follow brothers, do u want our Bsc degree to be compare to secondary school cert. out side this country Nigeria? because of the problem in d universities, we are graduating thousands of students every year, that cannot invent or discovered something good to human race? Answer me? for me ASSU carry on, until your demands are met. UP ASSU
Rollin' on the floor laughin' my a$$ off.... Now I see why ASUU actually embarked on the suppossed strike....
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by St8updiva(f): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
St8updiva: I tink d problem of d lecturers is dat dey also want 2 earn as much as d senators nd etc do earn. Dis isn't a point at all cos d truth of d matter is All dis politicians only spend 4 yrs or more so 8yrs in office. D lecturers are dia all d while. I tink its time d students protest against ASUU so they cn knw dat we are no lnga cmfortable with sitting at home.

No offence, but I think your name should have the word "Stup1d" attached to it.....
So you'd rather resume and have the rot in the educational sector eat further into what has already been damaged..?? I cant begin to phantom how you look at your person.. You must really hate yourself...
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Rexxie:
This certainly is frm an attentn seeking deranged psycho in d class of that NL resident grunting grumpus sadist,DemDem.sweating ur damm arsse 2 sound better than Obahiagbon,or makin quotatns like u wanna beat Einstein 2 his relative theory princple or competing wit d hyenas to d irritating laughs all in ur failed bid 2 continue 2 keep d president on d bad spotlite will eventually put him in d limelite. theres no way those errand poltical shameless,evil ArSeUU leaders gonna mak da pres 2 mak a signed written...BULLSHIIT! thats f.cking not done anywhere.d govt has shown more than enough commitment n u vomitn amala on here,u r no better than even senior lecturers who r fed up wit ASUU. this aint unionism no more, [b]its clearly a subtle poltical meant 2 discredit d GEJ administrt[/b]n,but 1 sure ting is u all r gonna enjoy eatin back all ur lumpy shit when d time comes..
Yeah! The same commitment they showed in 2009 when the actually signed the MOU and implemeted it right..??
Look at your self..you little piece of sh*t...

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by IdomaLikita: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
And What Is The Say of NANS in all of These despite Bearing all the Brunt?

Students Worldwide Overthrow Regimes!

Nigerian Students are Disgraceful! Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Swiftboy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
B_CELLS: what would you do if you were in his shoes,go on your kneels for your employees before they can subscribe to what you can offer? you are here transferring aggression! hypocrite!
lol listen to yourself...is he the owner of Nigerian university? I doubt if you think deep enough before that comment! If truely GEJ is serious,he'll give ASUU vote of confident by signing the agreement instead of getting 'angry' and acting altogether annoying! Oh I bet its another lips service like before!

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by HARDDON: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
it is ASUU that is not playing ping pong with FG!

if they werent gono call off, why collect and share the Earned Allowance? use that one hold conscience finish then returned with another tale!

and why is FG silent about their 4 months salaries?

in it all, both parties are not trust worthy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) / NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.