Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! (2304 Views)

Is It Fair To Discard A Date If You Don't Like His Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
Honestly, Life aint fair to we--- men!!!!! I have compiled 29 reasons why Life is not that fair to Men.. Pls Ladies, Just a minute's silence on-behalf of all the brave species who somehow found themselves in this place called "earth" where many things do no work in their favour, wouldn't be too much to ask, would it? grin grin

Ok!! lets go!!

1...... A woman who chases after men is called a "Go-getter", A man who chases after women is called "Woman--wrapper"... Issorait, no wahala!

2.... A guys asks a lady out, she comes online and broadcasts it,everybody is happy for her. Now,a guy gets asked out by a lady,he comes online and also broadcasts and you start seeing comments like "Ehen, must you say it out--mumu" "You are so childish"... Ok oo! God dey!

3... A woman wears a "jean trouser' and people admire her shape, and call her "HOT". A man wears a skirt and people call him "Gay"..

4.. A woman lowers her hair(low cut) and people be like "Woow! What a confident lady". A man plaits his hair and they call him "Irresponsible"..

5.. A woman gets banged by her Boyfriend, thoroughly enjoys the sex but at the end, still manages to make it look as if she did him a favour----- by sleeping with him.. angry

6.. Women wear all sorts of padded bras that gives their boobs and unfair advantage to "deceive" men, BUT still have the audacity to call men who "deceive" them just to get into their pants "HEARTLESS".. tongue

7.. Only a man chases after a woman,she then plays hard to get,finally agrees and the man strikes a relationship with her, takes her for shopping,outing,spends on her,e..t..c , pay her bride price, pay for the wedding costs and she still gets to collect half of his property in the event of a divorce.. embarassed

8.. In todays world, Its perfectly ok for a woman to put on another woman's hair to look like her's, BUT bad for a guy to borrow his friend's car and pose with it as his..

9.. A woman is expected to give a guy she likes "Green light" and he'll come chasing after her, BUT a man is expected to still chase after a lady he has already given "Green light!". sad

10.. A lady who spends much money on a guy is called "Caring". A man who spends much on a lady is called "Mugu".. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
11. A woman still expects you to call after sending her recharge card just to ask 'If it entered"?

12.. It's seen like a favour when a woman comes to your house and cooks for you---- Mind you, she also gets to eat the food! Now tell me, where's the favour? undecided

13.. It's ok for a woman to wear make-up, thereby making her appear more beautiful than she is, BUt wrong for a man to lie that he is super -rich, there by making him appear richer than he is.. grin

14.. A woman wears a bum-short and goes for outing, people call her HOT, but a man wears a short nicker of the-same length(like a bum-short), goes outing and people call him a "Mad-man".. undecided

15.. A man is expected to give a woman money for the saloon, now she gets her hair done and says "Just want to look beautiful for him".. Beautiful for me ke? Mind you, she gets to receive all the complimensts and not the man who paid for the hair-do. shocked

16.. A man huzzles,saves enough money and buys a car.. He gets to buy the fuel also and all the girls has to do is sit in it and knocks on her seat belt. He gets to push the car when it develops a fault on their way home from the restuarant he just spent 70,000N just for a meal, even though he drank only coke. And oh! I forgot to tell you-----she doesnt get to open the car door, the man does it! lipsrsealed

17.. An extremely broke poor woman who gets to marry a very rich guy is called "LUCKY" but an extremely poor guy who also gets the same luck is called "OPPORTUNIST".. sad

18.. Women call all men 'the-same" cos a few have done only one thing in common "Broken their heart" BUT you dont get to hear men men calling all women "the-same" even though all of them have three things in common.. 1. love money like mad. 2. Love make-up 3. Shave off their eye brows and draw it back again..

19. A woman who has big bosoms is called "hot", A man who has big head is called "Edward" or 'HEAD-master". embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by immortalvoices(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
while you guys are enjoying the lamentations and clapping for the op and the babes they smile and chuckling within dem I av done the following "NEEDFULS"

1)First to comment... After the OP

2)Read the first thing

3)Praying for the likes to come

(Walahi if no like den them do nairaland ppl with first to comment syndrome)

1 Like

Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
#18 ehn... Some girls dey madt jor. How you go comot your eyebrow draw am again with eye-liner abi kini ko? undecided You be artist?
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by lertee(f): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
Yeah this is a joke so it is understandable.
That no.18,oh puuulleeeaassseee,not all women love to get money from men,(there are women who work and earn a living for themselves),not all women love make up and not all women shave their eyebrows to draw it back.

4 Likes

Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
lertee: Yeah this is a joke so it is understandable.
That no.18,oh puuulleeeaassseee,not all women love to get money from men,(there are women who work and earn a living for themselves),not all women love make up and not all women shave their eyebrows to draw it back.

Defender of 'our' faith grin You wey shave your own, abi you think say I no know?

If I give you 100k now, you no go collect? wink

1 Like

Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
20. A woman who is slim is called lekpa, they even go further to call it fashion using this catch-phrase "Na lekpa dey rain" but a slim man is called "Hungry"..

21.. A married woman who winks at a guy other than her husband is called "Flirt".. A man who does the-same to a woman other than his wife is called a "pevert".. sad

22. This is what a woman wants of her man after marriage ---- Take her out for shopping,pet her like a baby, look fit for her, perform in bed and most Importantly "make twice the amount he was making before they married cos junior is on his way coming".. All a man asks of a woman after marriage is just to look fit .. shikena!! wink

23.. You hear ladies say things like "Being handsome is not enough--- na face i go chop", BUT all a lady needs is just to look beautiful and Intelligent.

24.. What a woman wants in her dream man----- Humble,God fearing,handsome,Intelligent,six feet tall and above,understanding,caring,romantic and rich. All a man wants from his dream-woman is for her to understand that the last man with the above qualities died 2000years ago, AND even him wasnt rich, neither was he funny! tongue

25.. All a woman needs to get free drinks at a bar is just to adjust her boobs, show some cleavage and wink. All a man needs to get the-same is to buy four bottles of beer(obviously,for the ladies) and get the fifth for free! embarassed

26.. A Woman gets hit on by guys for nothing less than fifty times in a month and celebrate it by telling her female friends. Now, A guy gets hit on by a lady, not for the 50th time,but for the "Ist time" and does the-same by telling his male friends. Guess what? He gets verbally lashed by the females who think he is childish.. sad

27.. A lady uses this ever popular line on her boyfriend "I was molested". Ok fine--The guy accepts.. Now a guy use the-same line too "I was molested" and ladies refuse to believe us.. Geeez mehn, we also get molested too, you know!! embarassed

28.. Women love Money, and Men love Sex. So mathematically we say : Women=money : Men=sex.. Now, Money(women) can buy Sex(men), but Sex(men) cant buy Money(women). So going by Logic, women have the upper hand.. cheesy

29.. A woman was made from a man's rib, Oh poor adam, I wonder what he must have went through. But women wont allow us rest all cos we get to come out through their va.gina which is still a product of a man's rib!

That pretty much sums it up. Men dey suffer sha! The world is so so Unfair to us!
Source:::: Kslib! cool

4 Likes

Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by lertee(f): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Defender of 'our' faith grin You wey shave your own, abi you think say I no know?

If I give you 100k now, you no go collect? wink
Shave my brows ke..lailai. My brow's hair and shape are natural but it always looks carved.
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Les: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
If this is coming from a woman, I'll say she is so on point and straight forward. But coming from a man, I'll say he might be jobless. cool tongue[img][/img]
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by immortalvoices(m): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
OP bro... Please don't make men to wage war against the women bikonu!!!

WARNING....
Please if you are drunk or you just got into a little fight/quarrel/problem with you babes abeg don't listen to the OP, because you fit kill the babe if you read this lamentations
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
lertee: Yeah this is a joke so it is understandable.
@bolded, My bad then!! I agree, not all women draw it back! grin
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
Les: If this is coming from a woman, I'll say she is so on point and straight forward. But coming from a man, I'll say he might be jobless. cool tongue[img][/img]
Who do people need a job? To make money right? So why work if you dont want to make money?

So yes, I am Jobless!! cool tongue
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
lertee:
Shave my brows ke..lailai. My brow's hair and shape are natural but it always looks carved.

Okay, you don't shave, you carve. tongue
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by lertee(f): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kslib:
@bolded, My bad then!! I agree, not all women draw it back! grin
Lol,stop twisting it,it is not every woman that shaves her eyebrow.
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Les: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kslib:
Who do people need a job? To make money right? So why work if you dont want to make money?

So yes, I am Jobless!! cool tongue
so you don't want money?? That leaves us to number 30; men right activist make less money than women right activist.. Very unfair..
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
I tot you were sick mr Op.... So na thinking of this thing make you sick sef Anyways twas worth the effort
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
lertee:
Lol,stop twisting it,it is not every woman that shaves her eyebrow.
You are right!! My bad!! Shave sounds a lil too harsh... Carve it is then...
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
Les: so you don't want money?? That leaves us to number 30; men right activist make less money than women right activist.. Very unfair..
No i dont!! ..

30 Sounds cool..
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
njokusboy: I tot you were sick mr Op.... So na thinking of this thing make you sick sef Anyways twas worth the effort

sharrap!!
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
In beyonces voice;who run d world wink

The op is a good comedian wink wink grin grin
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
19. A woman who has big bosoms is called "hot", A man who has big head is called "Edward" or 'HEAD-master". embarassed[/quote] grin grin grin got me rotfl....Heady misitress grin grin grin
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
All I have to say is tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Tranform to a woman if you wish.
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kslib: Women love Money, and Men Love Intimacy. So mathematically we say : Women=money : Men=sex.. Now, Money(women) can buy Sex(men), but Sex(men) cant buy Money(women). So going by Logic, women have the upper hand..

Mumuâ„¢ angry
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

Mumuâ„¢ angry
You well so? undecided
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Booty butt chic: In beyonces voice;who run d world wink

The op is a good comedian wink wink grin grin
For your mind shebi? tongue

The op is not a comedian. He cried while typing how unfair, life is to men!
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kslib:
You well so? undecided

You fail maths? undecided
It's what you have to offer undecided

Men= money
Women= Sex
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

You fail maths? undecided
It's what you have to offer undecided

Men= money
Women= Sex
Anything wrong in failing maths? undecided

I based that on what each loves and not in relation to what they both offer individually , mr professor mathematics.. Abi na you wan tell me how to write my own formula or use my logic again, mr over sabi? undecided
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kslib:
Anything wrong in failing maths? undecided

I based that on what each loves and not in relation to what they both offer individually , mr professor mathematics.. Abi na you wan tell me how to write my own formula or use my logic again, mr over sabi? undecided

grin grin grin

You're supporting the wrong gender here angry
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kslib:
sharrap!!

Hahaha
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
You should have just stopped at no 19.
No 20-29 no just make any sense sam-sam undecided tongue
Not like 1-19 did but we for still manage am undecided
No offeinse tongue
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

grin grin grin

You're supporting the wrong gender here angry
grin grin grin...

Read the title of the thread again.. Erm, Do you even know what this thread is all about?

Your correction to my theory would be more useful if a lady should deem it fit to open the opposite of this thread-- thats if you even get what this last paragraph means..

And next time, if you want to correct somebody(which you failed in this case) pls learn to do that in a polite manner. It saves the embarrassment,just in-case you are wrong and end-up being corrected by whom you wanted to correct..

Peace!!!
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kslib:
grin grin grin...

Read the title of the thread again.. Erm, Do you even know what this thread is all about?

Your correction to my theory would be more useful if a lady should deem it fit to open the opposite of this thread-- thats if you even get what this last paragraph means..

And next time, if you want to correct somebody(which you failed in this case) pls learn to do that in a polite manner. It saves the embarrassment,just in-case you are wrong and end-up being corrected by whom you wanted to correct..

Peace!!!

Nope, my correction to your theory means that it doesn't make sense. It should be the other way around. I'm defending my own gender which you ain't

I really hate the phrase "Next time" undecided

And if you reply this saying the thread is a joke, my argument and "mumu"part is too undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? / I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared / I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.