Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner (25438 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Breaking!! ANAMBRA Presidential Election Result / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by ignis: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
What has Ngige done about this ?
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by koman: 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=idumuose]Chris olaniyi Ngige

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That got me Cracking
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Fashola is RESPONSIBLE for the fall of APC and by fate, Ngige in Anambra by reason of UNCONSTITUTIONAL INTRA-NATIONAL DEPORTATION of Igbos.

Adams Oshiomole is the person that will engineer the fall of APC in Edo State by reason of his hate towards the Poor People.

As for Lagos, it belongs to PDP come 2015, We, the 45% Biafran Lagosians will take over Alausa come 2015 and chase the Bourdillonians to Ogbomosho and Okokomaiko where they truly belong.

FRESH AIR!

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by PHIPEX(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
zeelo2014: My question is why is SW more interested in this election than the last Ondo election? Is it out of love? As a Nigerian wherever u're from u're free to go to ANY region and invest there to make profit & better the lives of people there.

The reason is simple, Anambra is arguably the most popular state in Nigeria apart from Lagos and maybe Kano. A win in Anambra would have been a massive victory for APC.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by ak47mann(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Why is it that yorubas are crying more than anybody?yoruba people dont have a single investment in anambra state the way we invested heavily in lagos creating jobs for yorubas and others,on what benefit are we gaining with yoruba killing themselves for anambra election?183 of them in imo state prison wasting away.Is that what yorubas can offer us by sending yoruba criminals to the east,they gain a lot from us more than we gain from them economically,sanusi did not lie after all... cool

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by vanguard1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Rochas won not APGA.
and he won it on which party's platform..

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by ChinoElects1: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
vanguard1:
and he won it on which party's platform..

Good question..
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by OneNaira6: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
The true result? over 150,000 of the votes cast for Obiano are from ghosts. You can see nobody is celebrating this fraudulent selection because it will be squashed in court soonest.

Ngige lost for a reason. He did this to himself. Even an outsider could tell ngige had little chance to win this election even if APC scream till king don come. If they cancel the election and a reelection occurs, ngige would still lose. Let me speak from an outside look

1. The first mistake ngige did was contest under APC, a party people of SE do not want in their region. Rochas should have been an example to him, ever since rochas decamped to APC, he's approval rate in SE dropped faster than a speed of light. Even the state ppl he preside dislike and verbally attack him, very few defend him. This was something ngige should have picked up but unfortunately for him he did not. Mistake 1

2. The second mistake ngige did was defend APC during fashola deportation saga, something the entire Anambra state people condemned. knowing he had an upcoming election and seeing that the people he's trying to rule at the upcoming election condemned it, he should have kept his mouth shut even if he approved what fashola did. Mistake numero duo.

3. The third mistake ngige did was piss off onitsha ppl by pissing off obi of onitsha. You and I know onitsha don't play with their obi. Also made the ppl question if he knows the custom of the ppl he wants to rule. Seeing as onitsha has the highest population in the entire Anambra state that's ngige midtake number 3

4. The fourth mistake ngige did was allowing his party to take advantage and try to score some cheap political points from the tragedy that occurred at that catholic church. A behavior the entire Igbo community disapprove of. You and I know Igbo do not approve of ppl using the death of others to benefit themselves. Even obi didn't stoop that low. Ngige mistake 4.

Ngige did this to himself so you need to cool down. Running under APC destroyed his chance but he still had a fighting chance. The fact he made more mistakes while running destroyed any fighting chance he had. He shouldn't have allowed APC leaders pull him astray, he should have followed the custom of his ppl since these are the ppl he's trying to rule. Also he should have known, if he's winning on forums like this then there is a possibility he's going to lose in reality. From what I've seen that seem to be the pattern of things.

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by TechWalker007: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
fyi only APGA participated in the fraudulent supplementary election. get your facts right.

This is your post from a thread you created:

FreeGlobe: Commissioner for sports in Anambra State, Dr
Edozie Aroh has protested his inability to vote at
his Ifite Agbaja ward in Abatete in the supplementary election held in the state on
Saturday.
Aroh, who arrived the polling unit at 1:30 pm to
vote after he received accreditation, was shocked to see that voting had ended and ballot papers being counted.
Poll officials confronted by Aroh told him that a
certain federal commissioner of INEC, who visited the unit asked that voting be concluded as some accredited voters were not around to cast their votes.
Aroh in his protest said it was wrong for voting to be ended before 4 pm.
He insisted that the action amounted to disenfranchisement as he had only gone home for lunch after receiving accreditation.
Meanwhile, APC claiming that it would boycott the polls, garnered votes in the election.
APC in one of the units in Abatete, Ifite Agbaja
polling unit one, got 16 votes out of the 20 votes
cast, leaving PDP and APGA with two votes each.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/11/30/anambra-sports-commissioner-protest-disenfranchisement

So you created a thread where you claimed Anambra People voting for Ngige then came here to announce that APGA was the only party that participated.

You have really lost it. You need help. Take heart.

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Thank God that you are not straying too far from the meat of the matter. That is why I will dignify you with a reply.

Jega said that the APC rejected the electoral register used in the 2011 election cos they alleged it was doctored to favour a particular political party (APGA). The parties agreed to revalidate the register and the outcome was accepted by the parties before they went to the field. Those whose names were missing from the register, did not participate in the revalidation/clean- up of the register. How can a contestant in an election not be part of d exercise , if he is serious about his ambition?

Now, u ppl claim that Ngige's supporters were disenfranchised, that necessitated the supplementary election where he alleged his supporters were barred from voting. One expected Ngige to win convincingly at the supplementary elections but he performed abysmally. He pretended he boycotted the elections but his party's agents were on ground and represented him at the counting of votes. Infact, some of his supporters were caught rigging for him !

Don't u ppl think that this is a ploy by Ngige to hide the fact that he has become unpopular in Anambra elections from the APC leadership? Why do you think Annie Okonkwo ditched him early in the campaigns?

If the APC had given Chukwuma Soludo their ticket, he'd have garnered more votes than Ngige and given APGA sleepless nights. Ngige is an expired politician and his party is not acceptable to Ndi Anambra.

That the other parties do not thrive on propaganda like the APC does not mean u ppl should not find out the truth. APC lost...simple !!

software man:
You are missing the point. APC presented a candidate in which the umpire itself came out openly to admit is flagrantly flawed.
An election where all independent election observers unanimously declared as a SHAM.
An election where only 22% of registered voters came out to vote of which 25% of those who came out to vote had their votes nullified.
An election where a particular local government with the highest number of registered voters had 90% fraudulently disenfranchised.
An election where the total number that came out for the supplementary election was lower than the turnout for the main one.

It is not about region or tribe, it is about a monumental and disgraceful fraud perpetuated by Jonathan to help his political ally
even at the detriment of his own party's candidate.
Don't misunderstand me. APGA would probably have won this election if it was free and fair. Which to me is the real tragedy of this whole matter.
OBI and Jonathan did not have to descend to the abysmal level of crass ethic baiting and monumental electoral fraud to win the election.
But they did.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
irunmoleaiye: bunch of hypocrite...... make APGA go win 2015 election nau.......Igbo can never rule NIGERIA with this your SENTIMENTAL Attitude......Stella Oduah mismanaged our funds you said she's our Daughter.....No wonder they are fighting so hard for their so called BIAFRA Republic....u guys should just watch while your OGA ON TOP Rules..... Yeye People

Congratulation to KANGAROO Governor to be CHIEF WILLIE OBIANO

As long as SOUTH WEST Remains INTACT nothing concern me.....If Igbo people like make dem elect cat or dog as their Governor....I don't give a S*hit.............

How old are you,u don't care, then why are you ranting?.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by chuky117: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
irunmoleaiye: bunch of hypocrite...... make APGA go win 2015 election nau.......Igbo can never rule NIGERIA with this your SENTIMENTAL Attitude......Stella Oduah mismanaged our funds you said she's our Daughter.....No wonder they are fighting so hard for their so called BIAFRA Republic....u guys should just watch while your OGA ON TOP Rules..... Yeye People

Congratulation to KANGAROO Governor to be CHIEF WILLIE OBIANO

As long as SOUTH WEST Remains INTACT nothing concern me.....If Igbo people like make dem elect cat or dog as their Governor....I don't give a S*hit.............

Bros, u don't need to exhibit ur bitter nd tribal instincts. Just follo the thread and make meaninful contributions here,u don't need to use harsh,insulting or derogatory words. Thank you.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by ocelot2006(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Epic grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Rizstar: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
Gabbysky: Nice one to the S.E State of Anambra.

Oya, Ndi Igbos, let's start planning to kick out Agbero Peoples Company from Lagos after Tunde's tenure.
Let's all flood Lasgidi enmasse from all nooks and cranies during the election and support ANY YORUBA CANDIDATE PDP will present to us,
then, give our 105% to GEJ for the Presidency 2015.

While tif.nubu, oshi.omo.ole and bu.haram are busy looking for vacancy in Aso Rock, let's kick dem out of Gidi and Benin, and put in some one with sense, wisdom, patience, quality, human sympathy, care and love, ...etc

Congrats to Obiano (it's actually amazing how PDP is celebrating this sweet victory as if it was PDP that won, LoL)
obianos victory is Gejs 2015 victory naa

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
So this thread didn't make the frontpage, but threads like "Why Do Igbos Detest Marrying Other Tribes" do?

Is Nairaland this shady?

SMH!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by tomakint: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you had better advice Peter obi to start setting more looted funds aside to defend Obiano's ghost votes, ineligibility and fraudulent election in court. we shall see who laughs last. This is the first time there is no major celebrations following an election. fraud cheesy
FreeGlobe, but why? You've been a good friend here with lots of reasonable posts here but lately it seems something is going on....whatever it is, just have fun! I know you will still come back to us wink
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by free2ryhme: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by JECBOSS: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
This thread should have hit the front page. Where are the Mods?
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by softwareman(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
bestview:

In 1998 Rochass contested governorship in Imo state with Udenwa, he couldn't even win defeat Udenwa in the primaries despite the fact that Udenwa was a new comer.
Am not receding to party primaries. I see you ignored the question I posed.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Free globe, if u must defend ngige, do so intelligibly, what are all those nonsense u were spewing up there?
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by softwareman(m): 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
20pounds: Thank God that you are not straying too far from the meat of the matter. That is why I will dignify you with a reply.

Jega said that the APC rejected the electoral register used in the 2011 election cos they alleged it was doctored to favour a particular political party (APGA). The parties agreed to revalidate the register and the outcome was accepted by the parties before they went to the field. Those whose names were missing from the register, did not participate in the revalidation/clean- up of the register. How can a contestant in an election not be part of d exercise , if he is serious about his ambition?

Now, u ppl claim that Ngige's supporters were disenfranchised, that necessitated the supplementary election where he alleged his supporters were barred from voting. One expected Ngige to win convincingly at the supplementary elections but he performed abysmally. He pretended he boycotted the elections but his party's agents were on ground and represented him at the counting of votes. Infact, some of his supporters were caught rigging for him !

Don't u ppl think that this is a ploy by Ngige to hide the fact that he has become unpopular in Anambra elections from the APC leadership? Why do you think Annie Okonkwo ditched him early in the campaigns?

If the APC had given Chukwuma Soludo their ticket, he'd have garnered more votes than Ngige and given APGA sleepless nights. Ngige is an expired politician and his party is not acceptable to Ndi Anambra.

That the other parties do not thrive on propaganda like the APC does not mean u ppl should not find out the truth. APC lost...simple !!

I suppose that all the independent observers and the press were engaging in propaganda as well. All major newspapers concluded in their editorials that the anambra election is a complete sham were a quarter of the 22% that turned out for the election had their votes nullified!
in the supplementary election , the voter turnout was less than 8%!! Of course, NGIGE asked his supporters to boycott the orchestrated sham.
If the anambra people wants to show that they do not want NGIGE, how come the turnout is the lowest in the history of elections since 1999?
APGA did not win clean and fair. SIMPLE.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
software man:
Am not receding to party primaries. I see you ignored the question I posed.
And u, carry ur useless questions outta this thread.
Apga has won for good.
If Tinubu has not upgraded those SW villages called Ibadan and co; plus human capital devt of yorubas, I don't see y he shd be trusted with Anambra.
Our youths can't afford to turn into touts, babalojas, extortionists, omo oniles, almajiris, these are hallmarks of a lazy population .
Where were u loudsters when ngige contested and rigged in 2003?
Just because he joined APC, the desperado has become a saint overnight.
U lots have ruined the guy politically and u came here to ask questions, are u mad?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by meforyou1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
kubi240: was the election free and fair
yes it was very free and very fair
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by kasiem(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
software man:
Did he contest for governorship of imo state under the platform of those parties?
the real question to ask is this. If APGA was so popular in imo state, how many state house assembly elections have they won in any previous election?
Or was APGA formed just before the 2011 election?
rochas contested for guber primaries and lost it, and apga won election with agbaso before iwu cancelled it and conducted a rerun in seven which he rigged for ohakim
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Onlytruth(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
9ja_I_hail: This is a well deserved victory for the good people of Anambra and Igboland in general. Congratulations to the Governor elect. Chief Willie Obiano.

Happy new month to Eze Onlytruth and our able Eze nwanyi Ogugo also to all member of NNO. God Bless you all.

God bless you too my brother, and congrats.
This is a happy day for us! smiley grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Onlytruth(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
One_Naira:

Ngige lost for a reason. He did this to himself. Even an outsider could tell ngige had little chance to win this election even if APC scream till king don come. If they cancel the election and a reelection occurs, ngige would still lose. Let me speak from an outside look

1. The first mistake ngige did was contest under APC, a party people of SE do not want in their region. Rochas should have been an example to him, ever since rochas decamped to APC, he's approval rate in SE dropped faster than a speed of light. Even the state ppl he preside dislike and verbally attack him, very few defend him. This was something ngige should have picked up but unfortunately for him he did not. Mistake 1

2. The second mistake ngige did was defend APC during fashola deportation saga, something the entire Anambra state people condemned. knowing he had an upcoming election and seeing that the people he's trying to rule at the upcoming election condemned it, he should have kept his mouth shut even if he approved what fashola did. Mistake numero duo.

3. The third mistake ngige did was piss off onitsha ppl by pissing off obi of onitsha. You and I know onitsha don't play with their obi. Also made the ppl question if he knows the custom of the ppl he wants to rule. Seeing as onitsha has the highest population in the entire Anambra state that's ngige midtake number 3

4. The fourth mistake ngige did was allowing his party to take advantage and try to score some cheap political points from the tragedy that occurred at that catholic church. A behavior the entire Igbo community disapprove of. You and I know Igbo do not approve of ppl using the death of others to benefit themselves. Even obi didn't stoop that low. Ngige mistake 4.

Ngige did this to himself so you need to cool down. Running under APC destroyed his chance but he still had a fighting chance. The fact he made more mistakes while running destroyed any fighting chance he had. He shouldn't have allowed APC leaders pull him astray, he should have followed the custom of his ppl since these are the ppl he's trying to rule. Also he should have known, if he's winning on forums like this then there is a possibility he's going to lose in reality. From what I've seen that seem to be the pattern of things.

My brother you pretty much nailed it 100%.

I would expand on the import of the top two points.

(1) As long as GEJ is in Aso rock, and is carrying on with his transformation agenda, APC stands almost no chance in SE. Let's be clear about this point.

(2) When Ngige failed to condemn the deportation of some Ndigbo from Lagos, he KILLED HIS AMBITION to govern Anambra State. That act exposed him more than anything else because he showed himself to be SELFISH and SELF CENTERED. He is also stubborn and disregards the feelings of the same people he is warming up to govern. Anambra state hosts towns like Onitsha (the commercial nerve center of the East, teeming with ALL Igbo and non-Igbo ). So, annoy Onitsha at your peril! Ngige should have known this, being a past state governor. I'm shocked at his irresponsibility and condescending strategy towards Anambra people. It is on this point that those who say that he listened too much to Tinubu has a point.
I suspect that he bought into the lies from "sophisticated people". I have always argued that the Igbo are the most politically sophisticated people in Nigeria, and I still stand by that!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by russellino: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Fashola is RESPONSIBLE for the fall of APC and by fate, Ngige in Anambra by reason of UNCONSTITUTIONAL INTRA-NATIONAL DEPORTATION of Igbos.

Adams Oshiomole is the person that will engineer the fall of APC in Edo State by reason of his hate towards the Poor People.

FRESH AIR!

On paper Ngige is Obiano's oga by miles but some really ruthless APGA strategists used the deportation and FFK's stinky articles about igbos to devastating effect. When I visited Idemili North (Ngige's area) before the election I was shocked to read a pamphlet with his racist articles and his (ffk) pictures with aregbe and some other APC ogas
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
russellino:

On paper Ngige is Obiano's oga by miles but some really ruthless APGA strategists used the deportation and FFK's stinky articles about igbos to devastating effect. When I visited Idemili North (Ngige's area) before the election I was shocked to read a pamphlet with his racist articles and his (ffk) pictures with aregbe and some other APC ogas

More than anything, the loose tongue of APC members and (unfounded) condescending attitude towards potential voters will be the party's undoing.

So much for political sophistication!
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by softwareman(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Fashola is RESPONSIBLE for the fall of APC and by fate, Ngige in Anambra by reason of UNCONSTITUTIONAL INTRA-NATIONAL DEPORTATION of Igbos.

As for Lagos, it belongs to PDP come 2015, We, the 45% Biafran Lagosians will take over Alausa come 2015 and chase the Bourdillonians to Ogbomosho and Okokomaiko where they truly belong.

FRESH AIR!
Interesting theory. The question is could NGIGE have won the election over APGA'S incumbency and Jonathan's conspiracy against his own party's candidate?
In an election where the turnout is less than 22% of registered voters, you can not talk of any party or candidate being rejected for any reason.
The vast majority of the people just did not bother to come out to vote.
The issue is not whether APGA could have won or not, the issue is that the election was a complete sham and fraud.
It is like a student who got an expo to an exam boasting he could have passed even if he did not see the questions before hand.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by softwareman(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
nnenna.1:

More than anything, the loose tongue of APC members and (unfounded) condescending attitude towards potential voters will be the party's undoing.

So much for political sophistication!
You mean the 22% that voted in the election, out of which 50% voted for the APGA candidate would have voted otherwise if APC members -on NAIRALAND?-were not speaking loosely?
Are you saying anambra people did not vote for APGA but voted against NGIGE because of what other people are saying?
That is a curious way of choosing the governor of a state. I thought APGA won because OBI has done well in eight years and the very few people who turned out to vote
did so because they wanted a continuity of APGA's good governance.
Thanks for educating us. Anambrarians voted to spite their face by cutting their nose.
Strange people. Curious way of thinking.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Onlytruth:

My brother you pretty much nailed it 100%.

I would expand on the import of the top two points.

(1) As long as GEJ is in Aso rock, and is carrying on with his transformation agenda, APC stands almost no chance in SE. Let's be clear about this point.

(2) When Ngige failed to condemn the deportation of some Ndigbo from Lagos, he KILLED HIS AMBITION to govern Anambra State. That act exposed him more than anything else because he showed himself to be SELFISH and SELF CENTERED. He is also stubborn and disregards the feelings of the same people he is warming up to govern. Anambra state hosts towns like Onitsha (the commercial nerve center of the East, teeming with ALL Igbo and non-Igbo ). So, annoy Onitsha at your peril! Ngige should have known this, being a past state governor. I'm shocked at his irresponsibility and condescending strategy towards Anambra people. It is on this point that those who say that he listened too much to Tinubu has a point.
I suspect that he bought into the lies from "sophisticated people". I have always argued that the Igbo are the most politically sophisticated people in Nigeria, and I still stand by that!
Which you should by all means!
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by pokur: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
software man:
Interesting theory. The question is could NGIGE have won the election over APGA'S incumbency and Jonathan's conspiracy against his own party's candidate?
In an election where the turnout is less than 22% of registered voters, you can not talk of any party or candidate being rejected for any reason.
The vast majority of the people just did not bother to come out to vote.
The issue is not whether APGA could have won or not, the issue is that the election was a complete sham and fraud.
It is like a student who got an expo to an exam boasting he could have passed even if he did not see the questions before hand.

Turnout was 24.9% of registered voters who actually voted.Were we to add those accredited,it goes up.Anyway,no law says turnout should be the determinant of the validity or otherwise of any election in Nigeria.
If one were to stretch that point,what happened to APC's GOTV if indeed their candidate is popular with the electorate,as u ppl try to make out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops / Okechukwu Ibeanu, Not Amina Zakari Is Chairman INEC Logistics Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.