Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! (44191 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Its Just Sex, Not War. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Godmother(f): 6:04am On Dec 01, 2013
I don't dress provocatively. As a matter of fact I can't stand exposing the body in a provocative manner. Is there something else that attracts such guys. I'm considering stepping out of my relationship of 3 weeks cos the guy is mounting serious pressure on me. And this is a guy I met in church, we attend the same church. If I'd met him in a club would have understood, not that I club sef.

10 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Gabreal1(m): 6:13am On Dec 01, 2013
I know a girl wif d same complaint too, some girls are juss damn sexy, guys lust for tits alot too o, mayb itz d tits. 1st to comment!!!

10 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by kingofpool: 6:18am On Dec 01, 2013
op @ on wat i observe 4rm ur picx u luk fuckin palatable to be bleeped.....wit nice nd well shaped bo.ob
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by pasqal09: 6:18am On Dec 01, 2013
U don't really have to dress provocatively to attract men who just want sex. If u have voluptuous features then they will b attracted to you.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by MRL1MPoPoTM: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2013
how do we help dis one undecided

10 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Gabreal1(m): 6:21am On Dec 01, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:
how do we help dis one undecided
Lol...
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by zhukafa(m): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2013
Do you have sexy hips. if yes, then that may be part of the cause. For me, that's what I look up in a woman. the area of not exposing your body in an provocative manner, Even if you wear a long gown or short skirt which is very much below the kneel, it doesn't matter. The eyes see beyond the clothes.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Ab025(m): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2013
Maybe u hav a strong sex-appeal....
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 01, 2013
Ur brain needs oil change! Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Stillstan(m): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2013
Dear as a lady u will attract different species of men...u don't have to blame ur self for any reason...since u are certain that u dress okay...just keep on doing the right things and I belive @ the right time the right man will come...and again, I think I disagree with ur relationship...I think he gat other mission he hope to achieve..but it won't make u to get nasty @ men....rather use wisdom and smiles to really make em understand ur true person...and that will convert the reasonable once and even make em to respect you...they are jst being men..all the best to you!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Godmother(f): 6:38am On Dec 01, 2013
naijaborn001: Ur brain needs oil change! Oniranu

Pls go back to bed pls. I need mature responses

@ All
I'm not too big in the bossom area but I ve got hips and a moderately big behind. Should I start wearing "mary-amaka' gowns cos I'm tired. I just want a genuine guy that would love me

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Godmother(f): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2013
Still_stan: Dear as a lady u will attract different species of men...u don't have to blame ur self for any reason...since u are certain that u dress okay...just keep on doing the right things and I belive @ the right time the right man will come...and again, I think I disagree with ur relationship...I think he gat other mission he hope to achieve..but it won't make u to get nasty @ men....rather use wisdom and smiles to really make em understand ur true person...and that will convert the reasonable once and even make em to respect you...they are jst being men..all the best to you!

This just made my day! Thanks a lot for this post. I was begining to think there was somthing wrong somewhere. Now I can relax and be myself smiley

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by gamerod: 7:12am On Dec 01, 2013
what else do men want? Why you making this a big deal? You think he wants to pray for you or give you money? Haba?

20 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by KELVINXY: 7:20am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by KELVINXY: 7:20am On Dec 01, 2013
Gurl friend

males are not always turned on by just ur mere physique.
It might be the way you talk,
u knw,most gurls are natural nawty chatters,
u might not even notice it but that alone sends an appealing signals to guys around u..

By the way....
Did i mention that u have a strong sex appeal..wink
#Peace

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by ITbomb(m): 7:39am On Dec 01, 2013
How do u pick ur guys or rather how do u choose guys that pick on you .
Even in church , u might tend to be falling for love-vendor up player brothers while ignoring the good ones with moderate income .
Learn not to be swerved by gifts , caring n physical and don't just wait for a guy to be toasting u , instead make an effort to know guys well n position urself to be notice by the one u believe is respectable .
Again , don't just wait for guys that get attracted to u , select a good guy and get attracted to him

11 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by drnairalov: 7:53am On Dec 01, 2013
king of pool: op @ on wat i observe 4rm ur picx u luk fuckin palatable to be bleeped.....wit nice nd well shaped bo.ob

Pervert..perveeeeeeeert..

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2013
Op its because d guyz u re meeting are clumzy nd dnt knw hw to play their cards. if they are sharp guys they would av finished bleeping you nd would have moved to the next game before you realise they want jst sex talk much of coming to nairaland to rant .

25 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother: I don't dress provocatively. As a matter of fact I can't stand exposing the body in a provocative manner. Is there something else that attracts such guys. I'm considering stepping out of my relationship of 3 weeks cos the guy is mounting serious pressure on me. And this is a guy I met in church, we attend the same church. If I'd met him in a club would have understood, not that I club sef.
i didnt see anything much beautiful in ur pics as to warrant the widely self acclaimed attractiveness.beauty is in d eye of d beholder yes i know.but that is if there is anything to behold @ll.dont think im trying to be ridiculous far from it rather a good friend is d one who tells u d truth unmixed.i'll rather suggest u think abt ur problem totally from another angle because the issue of beauty or attractiveness is dead here.should u care i'll oblige to give u more benefiting tips that wil help u.remember i say if u cares.im d type dat like to tell u d truth in black and white.unless ur not d one in dat pics

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2013
Don't blame yourself,in trying to gather the grain,you will come across shaft.

You will need to check yourself too,what's your relationship with the guy,do you talk to him,or behave seductively when with him,being provocative goes beyond dressing,it can be reflected in other ways,which is prompting the guy to get to promise Land.

The truth is that everything begins with you.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2013
where is ur picture op ?

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by scribble: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother:

Child go back to bed pls. I need mature responses

@ All
I'm not too big in the bossom area but I ve got hips and a moderately big behind. Should I start wearing "mary-amaka' gowns cos I'm tired. I just want a genuine guy that would love me

If ur cute and don't mind being the 'side chick'. BTW ur not a virgin now so why the stingy behaviour. Is it cos he's not showing pre-intimacy commitment?

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2013
scribble:

If ur cute and don't mind being the 'side chick'. BTW ur not a virgin now so why the stingy behaviour. Is it cos he's not showing pre-intimacy commitment?

steeewwpid post, so because she isn't a virgin, she should become public toilet??..

@op, because people will like to see your pic, you removed it from your profile? grin..
Anyway, keep being yourself, serious guys will still come, all men aint after sex, ok?

13 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
My dear, stop portraying yourself as a sex figure to men. That's all. Don't tell me you have dis and dat. I am a man and know that some women are discovered only when you take them to bed. U'd wonder why they had been hiding all their endowments.

It is not a compliment when a man tells a lady that she is sexy. You have just been reduced to a sex figure. Can u tell the queen of England that she is sexy? Let men tell you that you are beautiful. Let them apppreciate ur beauty b4 ur sex appeal. If u push sex in their faces, they'd go for it and leave u afterwards.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by wazobiaforu(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Maybe you have dumped the serious ones because of unreasonable reasons, anyway where you meet a guy doesn't mean what his action will be, get focus on your studies/work or bussiness and don't act like you are in need of serious relationship because men always afraid of that and is turn off.

Just be yourself and don't be too forward

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by shizzle11(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
talk2davoo: i didnt see anything much beautiful in ur pics as to warrant the widely self acclaimed attractiveness.beauty is in d eye of d beholder yes i know.but that is if there is anything to behold @ll.dont think im trying to be ridiculous far from it rather a good friend is d one who tells u d truth unmixed.i'll rather suggest u think abt ur problem totally from another angle because the issue of beauty or attractiveness is dead here.should u care i'll oblige to give u more benefiting tips that wil help u.remember i say if u cares.im d type dat like to tell u d truth in black and white.unless ur not d one in dat pics

you just made her take down the pics >smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by IamDebola: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ehya
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by satowind(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
.happy new month. Waiting 4 my birthday.
@ op word of advise watch think like a man. Choose ur category and apply it.

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by McGibson(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mine is opposite

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by alaoeri: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Op guess u be 'oloju wase wase'

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother: I don't dress provocatively. As a matter of fact I can't stand exposing the body in a provocative manner. Is there something else that attracts such guys. I'm considering stepping out of my relationship of 3 weeks cos the guy is mounting serious pressure on me. And this is a guy I met in church, we attend the same church. If I'd met him in a club would have understood, not that I club sef.

Your hands aren't clean. You need to consult 'Ndem Ibibio' for cleansing asap. Dont forget, age is no longer on ur side.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He insisted I take in before marriage / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.