Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,112 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

2015: GEJ Unites The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: GEJ Unites The North (1011 Views)

Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) / Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: GEJ Unites The North by Donmams(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2013
GEJ thinks northerners are like Igbos that he can buy off with money. The President is ready to shell out trillions so that they can help him rig the 2015 elections. This is why he has been amassing trillions of naira with the help and support of Diezani.
However, GEJ's actions and utterances ever since his election in 2011 has seriously wounded the pride of the north. He claimed that it was the igbos that voted for him in the north when he and everyone else knew it was the northern elites who he bribed with billions in 2011 that got him the 25% he desperately needed. No matter how much he gives as bribe to the northern elite, they will be only too keen to show GEJ that the 25% he got in 17 of 20 northern states in 2011 was not from the igbos.
In addition, PEJ was quoted about 6 months ago in PH thanking traditional rulers in the state for helping to defeat the 'northerners' in 2011. The North will only be so happy to show PEJ that it was their own doing that allowed GEJ to win elections and not some obscure traditional rulers in PH.
Another fatal mistake made by GEJ is marginalising the north and muslims completely in his administration. He presided over the killing of Gen. Mamman Shuwa, the attempted killing of Ado Bayero and other prominent northern personalities. If GEJ thinks for a second that the North believes it was the work of Boko Haram then he must be S.T.U.P.I.D.E.R than he looks. As a matter of fact the north knows very well that GEJ's invisible hand is all over the protracted Boko Haram crisis in Borno and Yobe. There is also the problem of Marginalization of Muslims in recruitment into Nigerian security apparatuses. It is all too clear that GEJ has an agenda and the north can no longer fold its hands and watch as GEJ systematically destroys the north.
Consequently, no one in the north believes the spate of bombing attacks that bedevilled the north that died down after the death of Gen. Azazi was simply a coincidence.
The truth is GEJ has united the north to stand firmly against his reelection plans because quite frankly it is a do or die affair for the north. The north simply can't survive 4 more years of GEJ. GEJ is desperate to destroy the north politically, economically, socially and militarily as his all too obvious ploys and schemes have shown. For the north, fighting against GEJ is but a matter of survival. Nothing unites a people more than the threat of extinction. GEJ is that threat. The people of the north will sing with one voice in 2015: 'Down with GEJ'.

1 Like

Re: 2015: GEJ Unites The North by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2013
Good and analysis !

And they should also use this propaganda to whip sentiments up North just the way South-South, South East are using Islamic and Boko Haram Party

GEJ is desperate to destroy the north politically, economically, socially and militarily

1 Like

Re: 2015: GEJ Unites The North by PapaBrowne(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2013
Who is this "the north" we keep hearing about? Do you refer to the idomas, berom, kuteb, jukun, bwaris or the Hausa/ Fulani? The last I checked, at least 9 northern states have more than 50% non Hausa/Fulani/Muslim populations. These states: Adamawa, Taraba, Benue, Kogi, Plateau, Nassarawa, Niger, Kaduna, Kwara gave Jonathan victories in 2011 and would give him same in 2015. Worse still, the citizens of these states are the ones that feel the strongest impact of Hausa/Fulani/ Islamic violence propagated by the book haram and Fulani herdsmen.
So when you talk of "the north" I wonder what you mean because the funny thing is that a berom or idoma or southern Kaduna fellow is more likely to vote for Jonathan than an itsekiri man who lives amongst and marries the Ijaw.

Truth be told, you core northerners don't understand that anytime you gang up against Jonathan, he gets more popular southerners and northern Christians. You need a new strategy if you must get power back. Every other set of Nigerians are totally fed up with your born to rule mentality.
You have just 10 secure states and guess what: two of those states(Bauchi, Katsina) have Jonathan's men firmly on ground while two orders are under a state of emegency leaving the core north with only 6 states to claim safe during elections.
And if you think Yorubas will come out to vote a northerner like Buhari, then you are in for a shocker. Tinubu did it in 2011. He will do it again. Maybe you don't know that the Yorubas understand who their real enemies are.
You better replace the word "the north" for the"core north" as half of the north is firmly in Jonathan's palm.

9 Likes

Re: 2015: GEJ Unites The North by jmaine: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2013
PapaBrowne: Who is this "the north" we keep hearing about? Do you refer to the idomas, berom, kuteb, jukun, bwaris or the Hausa/ Fulani? The last I checked, at least 9 northern states have more than 50% non Hausa/Fulani/Muslim populations. These states: Adamawa, Taraba, Benue, Kogi, Plateau, Nassarawa, Niger, Kaduna, Kwara gave Jonathan victories in 2011 and would give him same in 2015. Worse still, the citizens of these states are the ones that feel the strongest impact of Hausa/Fulani/ Islamic violence propagated by the book haram and Fulani herdsmen.
So when you talk of "the north" I wonder what you mean because the funny thing is that a berom or idoma or southern Kaduna fellow is more likely to vote for Jonathan than an itsekiri man who lives amongst and marries the Ijaw.

Truth be told, you core northerners don't understand that anytime you gang up against Jonathan, he gets more popular siutherners and northern Christians. You need a new strategy if you must get power back. Every other set of Nigerians are totally fed up with your born to rule mentality.
You have just 10 secure states and guess what: two of those states(Bauchi, Katsina) have Jonathan's men firmly on ground while two orders are under a state of emegency leaving the core north with only 7 states to claim safe during elections.
And if you think Yorubas will come out to vote a northerner like Buhari, then you are in for a shocker. Tinubu did it in 2011. He will do it again. Maybe you don't know that the Yorubas understand who their real enemies are.
You better replace the word "the north" for the"core north" as half of the north is firmly in Jonathan's palm.

Accurately and succinctly put . . . . . cool
Re: 2015: GEJ Unites The North by Kanwulia: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2013
That is why he is called JONADUNCE!
The man nor get sense atol-atol.
OBJ warned him. . . ANENIH warned him.
But he chose to listen to that his 'BLOATED-BELLIED', demi-illiterate, market-woman - fish-wife!

2015 will be a real show-down. THE NORTH WILL NOT BE WITH JONATHAN.
EDO STATE. . . MINUS
LAGOS STATE. . . MINUS
RIVERS STATE. . . .MINUS
KADUNA STATE. . . .MINUS

No amount of rigging will give JONATHAN 2015!
We ain't seen nothing yet! kiss

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSERVES HIS AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE RIGHT!!!! kiss THE BAYELSAN BINGO!!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: 2015: GEJ Unites The North by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
PapaBrowne: Who is this "the north" we keep hearing about? Do you refer to the idomas, berom, kuteb, jukun, bwaris or the Hausa/ Fulani? The last I checked, at least 9 northern states have more than 50% non Hausa/Fulani/Muslim populations. These states: Adamawa, Taraba, Benue, Kogi, Plateau, Nassarawa, Niger, Kaduna, Kwara gave Jonathan victories in 2011 and would give him same in 2015. Worse still, the citizens of these states are the ones that feel the strongest impact of Hausa/Fulani/ Islamic violence propagated by the book haram and Fulani herdsmen.

Truth be told, you core northerners don't understand that anytime you gang up against Jonathan, he gets more popular southerners and northern Christians. You need a new strategy if you must get power back. Every other set of Nigerians are totally fed up with your born to rule mentality.
You have just 10 secure states and guess what: two of those states(Bauchi, Katsina) have Jonathan's men firmly on ground while two orders are under a state of emegency leaving the core north with only 6 states to claim safe during elections.

Dreamer!
Re: 2015: GEJ Unites The North by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Kanwulia: That is why he is called JONADUNCE!
But he chose to listen to that his 'BLOATED-BELLIED', demi-illiterate, market-woman - fish-wife!

EDO STATE. . . MINUS
LAGOS STATE. . . MINUS
RIVERS STATE. . . .MINUS
KADUNA STATE. . . .MINUS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSERVES HIS AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE RIGHT!!!! kiss THE BAYELSAN BINGO!!!! kiss

You must be high on poo to think Jonathan will loose rivers state!

3 Likes

Re: 2015: GEJ Unites The North by Psylas(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Kanwulia: That is why he is called JONADUNCE!

EDO STATE. . . MINUS
LAGOS STATE. . . MINUS
RIVERS STATE. . . .MINUS
KADUNA STATE. . . .MINUS

u are a fool if u think Edo pple will vote for Buhari

3 Likes

Re: 2015: GEJ Unites The North by alakara(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
When northerners were ruling with the born to rule psychic nobody was complainning.When it is the southerner turn see Gobe.when the northerner was the president,chief of army staff,chief of naval staff,chief of air staff no complain.when they are the IGP,CG of Customs,Immigration,Prison,fire No probs.When Hausa/fulani were the Ministers of defence,Finance,Agric,Petroleun,Works evry other nigerians are mumu abi.wen God who gives power to anybdy he wishes enthroned a southerner as d C in C,problem don start.It is God dt enthrones and he will enthrone whoever He wishes in 2015
Re: 2015: GEJ Unites The North by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2013

Dude, I LOVE YOU(No homo), you just saved me the strength of typing an unneccesary epistle to educate that ignoramus! Tnx once again. Just to add, i was in Sokoto, during that election, and i can confirm to you, that even the sultan, covertly 'rigged' for Gej, which led to street protest against him for days, we know the real 'power brokers' in Nigeria and in the North, not some internet warriors suffering from 'Diarrhoae of the mouth'

1 Like

Re: 2015: GEJ Unites The North by SamIkenna: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Donmams: GEJ thinks northerners are like Igbos that he can buy off with money. The President is ready to shell out trillions so that they can help him rig the 2015 elections. This is why he has been amassing trillions of naira with the help and support of Diezani.
However, GEJ's actions and utterances ever since his election in 2011 has seriously wounded the pride of the north. He claimed that it was the igbos that voted for him in the north when he and everyone else knew it was the northern elites who he bribed with billions in 2011 that got him the 25% he desperately needed. No matter how much he gives as bribe to the northern elite, they will be only too keen to show GEJ that the 25% he got in 17 of 20 northern states in 2011 was not from the igbos.
In addition, PEJ was quoted about 6 months ago in PH thanking traditional rulers in the state for helping to defeat the 'northerners' in 2011. The North will only be so happy to show PEJ that it was their own doing that allowed GEJ to win elections and not some obscure traditional rulers in PH.
Another fatal mistake made by GEJ is marginalising the north and muslims completely in his administration. He presided over the killing of Gen. Mamman Shuwa, the attempted killing of Ado Bayero and other prominent northern personalities. If GEJ thinks for a second that the North believes it was the work of Boko Haram then he must be S.T.U.P.I.D.E.R than he looks. As a matter of fact the north knows very well that GEJ's invisible hand is all over the protracted Boko Haram crisis in Borno and Yobe. There is also the problem of Marginalization of Muslims in recruitment into Nigerian security apparatuses. It is all too clear that GEJ has an agenda and the north can no longer fold its hands and watch as GEJ systematically destroys the north.
Consequently, no one in the north believes the spate of bombing attacks that bedevilled the north that died down after the death of Gen. Azazi was simply a coincidence.
The truth is GEJ has united the north to stand firmly against his reelection plans because quite frankly it is a do or die affair for the north. The north simply can't survive 4 more years of GEJ. GEJ is desperate to destroy the north politically, economically, socially and militarily as his all too obvious ploys and schemes have shown. For the north, fighting against GEJ is but a matter of survival. Nothing unites a people more than the threat of extinction. GEJ is that threat. The people of the north will sing with one voice in 2015: 'Down with GEJ'.

Sorry bro. I feel your pain but it seems you gonna have to live with GEJ for another 4 years, or should I say - 6 years, counting from today. All past Nigerian presidents did as they wished - I don't need to remind you what a fool your brothers thought we were when they called the shots, right? so GEJ will be no different.

If you guys are willing to support a candidate from Southern Kaduna, Middle Belt, South West, South East, and South South then most of us 'll be ready to access them based on merit and will vote accordingly. But if this current threat, vitriol, or bluster is only for a candidate of Hausa-Fulani extraction then you're in for a long night. A very long nightttt.

South West gave way for Midwest and South East gave room for South South, therefore your "one North" is a nonsensical illusion. Give it up and be the proud Hausa-Fulani that you truly are. Stand on your feet negro! Its about time you did.

Anyways, I know you're not gonna take my advice because its against the dreams and wishes of your grand daddy, Dan Fodio. But unfortunately, you don't have too much of a choice here. We're taking our lives back and never to be part of Dan Fodio's estate again. So, its either you get on with the program the rest of us are currently on which is - zero special quota, complete resource control, freedom, justice, and right to self-determination for all, or you can continue with your threats and watch us leave you behind. Adios!

Oh yea. You keep mentioning Igbos like we took away your sleeping center. What happened buddy? I thought you won the war with South South as your close pal? How come you lost them and now the same "vile Igbos" are giving you a migraine? Igbos again! oh my gosh! Why can't god tame these "kafiris" for us the Dan Fodians.

Dude, if only you went back to the drawing board and, perhaps, consulted your brains you would've seen how much of a joker your core north had become. Stop hoping for a return of the good old days - its gone for good. Its every man for himself now and I hope you do your math very well before taking a plunge with South West because, quite frankly, I don't see anything you're selling that South West is buying. But hey, I might wrong. Who knows, maybe your core north has found a love charm for South West which we can only speak of its potency after the result of 2015 gets to INEC's collation center.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Jonathan Forced Benin Republic To Release Asari Dokubo / Prof Ben Nwabueze And Igbo Hate For North / ATTENTION ALL PLEASE!!! Say a Prayer For Nigeria In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.