Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

True story about my ex- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True story about my ex- (2110 Views)

[true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On / One Wrong Turn......true Story / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True story about my ex- by kel4soft: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2013
I decided to dish my then gf because I found out that she wasn't grateful but always demanding and she doesn't give me respect I deserve.

When I called off the relationship she was happy from her altitude. Two weeks later, I met another girl, she was on her housemanship at UPTH. We fell in love. Then, one fateful day, I ran into my ex-gf, she apologised for her past behaviours and stuffs like that. She pleaded she wants back... etc. But, I told her I had moved on and am with someone else. I don't know exactly how she did it. But, she convinced me I should dump that young Doctor for her, citing reasons like our past escapade and so on. I called my Doc gf that am breaking up with her, that I will be going back to my ex, because I still love her, She just ask me, if that is what I truly wanted?

After going back to my ex, I noticed, the chemistry wasn't there like before. We always quarrel, infact, she doubled her pride towards me. She even told me to Bleep off if I don't wanna stay in the if am not comfortable with her. Once, I had these family challenges she didn't even bother to know how I have been handling them. She only cares about herself. If I don't give her what she wants, I definitely be in trouble.
Finally, I realised I made a huge mistake in going back to her. I asked her if she would like to continue or still interested in our relationship. She told me to do whatever I want. It was now dawned on me I had messed up big time.

After taken stock of my relationship with her. I decided it was better I move on which I had done.

The worst part of this whole story is that, my young Doctor entered another relationship two days before I went to seek for her forgiveness. She told me, she had waited for months for me to come back. But, she has moved on and I should forget it. I didn't really feel bad emotional because it was all my fault.

I am presently single and I don't intend entering another relationship for now until am ready to say 'I do'.
Lessons I have learned
Don't ever let any girl control your emotion.
Our generation of girls are more interested in what they can get from their men not the other way round on balancing the tide in their relationship.

1 Like

Re: True story about my ex- by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2013
Dont worry, she'll meet her waterloo.
Re: True story about my ex- by Flygerian1(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2013
^^ I pray o!
Re: True story about my ex- by kel4soft: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2013
TribalEAST: Dont worry, she'll meet her waterloo.

Seems she's just interested to destroy my happiness. These are the type of girls that...
Re: True story about my ex- by njuwo(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
Touching story. A case of chasing the wind and loosing it. Op u weren't man enough then, if u were man enough u wouldn't have went back to dat ur ex. Hope u are man enough now to avoid such mistake again o. Thank God for making you to realise who your ex really is on time what if u had gotten married to her, that would have been double wahala for deady body. By the way, a man don't act with his heart, he acts with his brain. Men don't fall in love, only women do. So if a person calls himself a man and he falls in love then he certainly is a boy cos men grow into love.
Re: True story about my ex- by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Do not be fooled any more.
Re: True story about my ex- by baggy4luv(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
u nid an history of madness to date some ladies
Re: True story about my ex- by wazobiaforu(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
From your post I can only deduct that you are to be blame because you don't know what you want, you have been with her for years and you know all her attitude towards you, God open your eyes to end the relationship but you refused to open it yourself when she came back to think again if you can cope with her pride and arrogance.

I was happy when I read that the young and sweet doctor found someone else before you came back because you might still dump her if your remote cotrol ex come back with tears and stories

" Stop eating or regurgitating your vomit if you have found another food but you can provided no food yet not to die of hunger " you hurt and bullshit the Dr

I hate ex issues, they mostly destroy and abandon
Re: True story about my ex- by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Reali?

Re: True story about my ex- by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Modify your post and correct the topic FGS angry
Re: True story about my ex- by ChuckBoi93(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
@ OP,

This your grammar na die! Jizos. Please, are you a graduate?
Re: True story about my ex- by rowligold: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
U were really a big fool.
Re: True story about my ex- by IAMBREEZY: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Because you re a fool if u ain't then she won't play you.
Re: True story about my ex- by kel4soft: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
ChuckBoi93: @ OP,

This your grammar na die! Jizos. Please, are you a graduate?

Grammar police. No am not a graduate. Please I would like you to highlight them for me (errors you presumed you find).

I am preparing for my common entrance you slowpoke!
Re: True story about my ex- by hotmolo(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
U where blinded by lost nd sexcapades. I guess u now knw beta nd hav paid d ultimate prize. Op ur grammer myt make u miss front page oh abeg edit...
Re: True story about my ex- by Waspy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
What a sorry and sad case! cry Now you know better i guess
Re: True story about my ex- by omicpet(m): 3:29am On Dec 02, 2013
kel4soft: I decided to dish my then gf because I found out that she wasn't grateful but always demanding and she doesn't give me respect I deserve.

When I called off the relationship she was happy from her altitude. Two weeks later, I met another girl, she was on her housemanship at UPTH. We fell in love. Then, one fateful day, I ran into my ex-gf, she apologised for her past behaviours and stuffs like that. She pleaded she wants back... etc. But, I told her I had moved on and am with someone else. I don't know exactly how she did it. But, she convinced me I should dump that young Doctor for her, citing reasons like our past escapade and so on. I called my Doc gf that am breaking up with her, that I will be going back to my ex, because I still love her, She just ask me, if that is what I truly wanted?

After going back to my ex, I noticed, the chemistry wasn't there like before. We always quarrel, infact, she doubled her pride towards me. She even told me to Bleep off if I don't wanna stay in the if am not comfortable with her. Once, I had these family challenges she didn't even bother to know how I have been handling them. She only cares about herself. If I don't give her what she wants, I definitely be in trouble.
Finally, I realised I made a huge mistake in going back to her. I asked her if she would like to continue or still interested in our relationship. She told me to do whatever I want. It was now dawned on me I had messed up big time.

After taken stock of my relationship with her. I decided it was better I move on which I had done.

The worst part of this whole story is that, my young Doctor entered another relationship two days before I went to seek for her forgiveness. She told me, she had waited for months for me to come back. But, she has moved on and I should forget it. I didn't really feel bad emotional because it was all my fault.

I am presently single and I don't intend entering another relationship for now until am ready to say 'I do'.
Lessons I have learned
Don't ever let any girl control your emotion.
Our generation of girls are more interested in what they can get from their men not the other way round on balancing the tide in their relationship.

You deserve wat u got and more and honestly I don't feel sorry for you a bit. Why would you call a relationship off because your ex who u realized was a bad sign on for u asked u to do so. You never cared about the young doctors feeling and honestly I believe you not to be a man of ur words and actions. You lack loyalty if not u wouldn't have called the babe to breakup with her cos ur old punany says so.
Re: True story about my ex- by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 02, 2013
You caused it,you allowed your emotion to take the better part of you. Never go back to an Ex,there is a reason you left her. Lesson learnt.
Re: True story about my ex- by Godmother(f): 6:19am On Dec 02, 2013
Its a pity that you probably threw away a gem for a stone. Anyways, that's life. Can't blame you all that much cos we all know that most times when you meet an ex you have some of the old feelings coming back. Guess you weren't that into the new girl else you wouldn't have dumped her. Goodluck with the next girl though. Find out if she's worth it and if she is hold her well and treat her right
Re: True story about my ex- by CircleOfWilis: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2013
sorry to say, its obvios u allowed ur dk to control u

(1) (Reply)

Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies / Why Do Guys Still Fall For Beautiful Ladies Despite Their Unfaithfulness? / Are U Mad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.