Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School (59887 Views)

When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) / Funny Names Boys Use To Store Their Girlfriend's Number / Funny Names Of Some Churches In NAIJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Oludrex(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Guess this thread na for pikin wey still dey secondary school.. Make I sharply unfollow conserve my mb..
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Ekun123: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chemistry teacher: Mr Raji- We call him RAJIV GHANDHI
Mathematics: Baba Logarithm
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by jimiphunmmy(f): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Don famous: Azonto. Thats my vp becos one of his leg is short. So when walkin you can imagine.

are u telling me u were still in skul wen azonto came out?

1 Like

Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
redfly:
Mrs Adebayo the Vice-Principal? She's a very nice woman mister. I think the problem was with u students.
. We were all very naughty and stubborn,looking back now even the Mr Are we insulted we found out that he was actually nice grin Childhood foolishness but Mrs Adebayo we were actually more scared of her than the principal and I just found out that though she was strict she was actually nice.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Braimoh100(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Biology -Sir odontoid process
CRK -Sir shoe, u need 2 see d kind of shoe he use to put on
Economics-Sir Opportunity cost
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by omoharry(f): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
My Math lady teacher was so thin and strict. She usually shakes when she moves. so we named her SHAKING PENS.LOL
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by vocalist(f): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
AGRIC. MASTER: Yam seedlings
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by darex19(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
I av many names ooo, Bata jesu...she likes wearin a sandal jst like jesus, soyewa(do u undstnd)....she likes sayin dat in class, Big engine.....she fat no b small, surd......he likes beatin us especially wen teaching us d topic surd in maths, nd so many like dt I dnt even remember
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by sunepa92(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lols mine is...... biology teacher messi because e use to put on barcelona jersey instead of singlet. Principal baba dobale e use to say dobale wen e want to bit person. physics sanyeri cos of tribe mark
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by wolegzy: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
Operculum - Biology
Shalom Sir - CRK
Alao - yoruba language
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by chronique(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
I nicknamed my yoruba teacher "gbidon-gbidon"(magician) cos she had this funny smallish shinny shoe that looked like a magician's shoe.

I nicknamed my intro-tech teacher "pkokor-pkokor face" cos he had massive boil-like pimples all over his face. His face was really messed up.

Can't remember the others.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Biology teacher we call him Alinco cus his tin and dress like him..draw trouser rch belle.nd bald head..

Economic s teacher na Missy Elliot cus her waist no be here oo..bfor she climb stares na wahala.to cum class na war lazy ass..

Maths crusade..chai dis dey solve maths die..but him mouth burn cum bend him go de force us to buy him wife burns every time we go lesson ..him wicked oo..na sport master den but Late now..Rip sir..
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by akyus(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
My Biology teacher, we call him Mallam Bush because that was the name he was fond of calling students. The man was a hunter and very good teacher.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by dridowu: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
bigboy3:

Up Jogs!

my VP was Iya Risi
Up Jogs bro , i forget Iya Risi, ii will be in ss1 wen she left then as VP. Hopw u remember Mr Yeboah (Ghanain)
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by smithe113(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
dridowu: James Bond 007= Rev Odusina VP
councillor=mr olugbewesa
Easy=Mr Akindele Maths Teacher
ijebu ode grammer school
Up jogs.....i see u
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by smithe113(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
mr ogunowo= puff daddy.......this man dey bring im wyf puff puff cum skul to help her sell
#tasuess #jogs

1 Like

Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by JAVANESE(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Vp-sisqo(cus d man wowo die)
goverment teacher-ajasco(cus he luks lyk papa ajasco's twin)
VP admin-ijoya(cus her MAN-ish face cnt be hidden)
lagos state model college ojo
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Pokemon43(f): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
My biology teacher we called him aristotle or stotle for short
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Kuzzey(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Biology teacher : Collenchyma ( coz d guy dey very tall, and dats his fav topic). Maths teacher : Probability. Agric teacher : whereas ( coz he likes dat word die...esp wen distingishing btw 2 terms).
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by slym1: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
Scaramanga-Maths teacher
Monsiur-French teacher
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by okeyximo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
crk - read ur book
business studies- ss2( the man was small)
English - come ohh
too numerous to mention.......
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Donfamous(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
jimi phunmmy:

shocked
jimi phunmmy:

are you surprised?
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Netz4(f): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
dridowu: Up Jogs bro , i forget Iya Risi, ii will be in ss1 wen she left then as VP. Hopw u remember Mr Yeboah (Ghanain)

how u take know oga Yeboah

chemistry teacher !!

he taught me here in osogbo

OSCCO !!!
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Bilabong(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
We call our social studies teacher origin of man... The man use 1mnth preach one topic.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by rashfat(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Government teacher: Nato. Up JOGS
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by mirajune: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ewu-nama. Maths teach. Cus dats his fovourite way of insulting students.
Achally: our geography teach. Dats how he pronounces actually.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by jaybossYBNL(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
VP Admin-Mr Ibu
Ah I forgot some sha so sad
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by pixtuk(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
we call our intro technology teacher Capacitor....cus of d way he calls it
we call our english uncle Spirit cus his method of knowing suspect is awsome
we call our further maths teacher niger delta to his face cus im dey form militant........ i rep. gss jibi in fct
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Drn19: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Agric teacher----
Badstinado
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by NovusHomo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Primary school:Mr. Ayegbusi- "DADEYI", because he loved the song " The day is past and over...."

Secondary school: Mr. Okunade (Music Teacher ) -"STACCATO"

Mr. Ajayi (Agric Teacher) - "OLUGBE"
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by sunnyprof: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
'Small thing' - Accounts lecturer
Prof UN -- Purchasing lecturer
As we say --
2 strokes --- Mathematics
abatiriba
Bab Odus
Guzler
Babalawo
Show them
Crawler
Miss Koikoi
Thatcher
Rambo
Born against
Uncle Lemi
U know !!
The Mr FO

We had many then in Secondary School and University

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor / Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) / How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.