Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School (59869 Views)

When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) / Funny Names Boys Use To Store Their Girlfriend's Number / Funny Names Of Some Churches In NAIJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by yemi2plus(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Deiok:
A CRS Teacher == Stone cold
Which CRS teacher? The one wey lecture us SS2 or SS3? That woman almost use writing kill me that year. The good old days.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by justphillips(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chemistry- ethendoic acid
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by guttentag(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
my best pal teacher was my government master, we nickname him SOKUNGO.

GREAT ZANNA STUDENT !!!
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by nairaland22(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
Maths teacher------Mr. Babalikonto
Further maths teacher-----Mr. Krakra bombo.
yoruba teacher------skin dudu. etc
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by olukuewu(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
So onye (do you understand)in ibadan dialect.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Razzy01(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Agric Teacherk-Cassava Mossaic
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by mdee1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Short T.d teacher = short man devil(s.m.d)
principal = principality
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Shephy01: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
U make me remeber my sch, okebadan boys high schh,
Lagido,ogosua, iya jagua, olembe, enugun, james bond, yodie, this all I cn rem
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by kiyosaki1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
maths teacher =mr oyofa he likes tapping current from babes History teacher = Ajayi ego
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Hadeehart101(f): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
Economics teacher-hips don't lie.
Maths teacher-ebora (he likes calling student that, so its only fair we nicknamed him after his own words).
Physics teacher-spatacus (he takes his cane along with him everytime, even if he's going to meet the principal).
Chemistry teacher-king kong.
Another maths teacher-opo (as in "oppo" from opposite side of a triangle. Most students don't even know his real name sef).
Another maths teacher-ejample.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by kemmary: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Commando..........maths teacher
You out.........maths teacher
Poster color............economics teacher
Heavy duty..............economics teacher
Meti tiger...............boarding house matron
Jackson 5.............school gateman
Machine...............intro tech teacher
Bow ur tie.................house mistress
Igbo major...............igbo teacher
Elten gbo..............Mr elterbeth
Repping fggc owerri
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by obainz007(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
We finish for OHUHU COMM.SEC SCHOOL.umuahia,we get Mr. White,short hand teacher cos he always come to Sch With White cloth,MR oburuoga,agric teacher,MR rapot etc
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Trusty247(f): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
Samuel Peter
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by baba11(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
babylolaroy: my government teacher was a Ghanian so we called him Adjolor even tho it wasnt his name. it seem every ghanian bore dah name then.
my english teacher was vocabulary. she spoke very big grammars.
the math teacher was sleepy eyes..he had them
And then my further math teacher was wahala dey..everything was ended wth dat phrase by him...he would say submit your assignment and wen we did and he counted falling short of our numba, he wud say for those of you who didnt do this assignment wahala dey!!
....Don't tell me you were a science student,i won't fathom it if it's so!!!
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by nekaa(f): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
At my school I had " Akudu mio mio " ( mio mio means spit) that cos spit usually comes outta his mouth when he talks, I also had " ions" for my chemistry teacher. Lastly I had "buns" for my physics teacher that loved eating buns.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Snoopywallace(m): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Metal work teacher Egbon
math baba
technical drawin cap head
english abere
physics heat energy
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by buiAsher(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mr Cain,
Madam Coicoi.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by olipee(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Economics: ensure
V.P academics: jet-Li(acts like actor)
Typing: Xmas goat(uses she/it for boys and he/it for girls)
Principal: head boy(told us he represented his skul back den)
Geography: I will cane you
Add maths: short man devil(flogs mercilessly)
English :barrister of girls...................so on.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Humanoid, Spirit, Dinosaur! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by pweetymama(f): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
English teacher by name,oliver was called olips cos of his big lips nd geography teacher was called aunty kweke
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Ebubest(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
KOKOBILO - because he always tell us to bend b4 he flog us.
OKI - because he use oki biscuit and sachet water as his lunch den.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by GodswillAJudins(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
lolz we students always have our ways of nicknaming our Teachers then.

maths: bless you( when you answer any of his questions correction or the class is really getting him he always says that)

english: spoken( I think the only topic that woman knows how to teach is spoken english. she is so preditable)

geography: long or joe ( he is so tall some times we think he is going to fall any moment. just like the coming of Christ)

physics: Oti ( dat guy is so dry and ugly . just like a dried goat, u hardly see him smile or joke.
I remember we alwaz use to cover our mouth with our books so dat we can laugh the status standing before us unnoticed)
I remember one day he told me to stand up and tell him the reason I alwaz cover ma mouth when his teachinh, instead of answering the question I burst into a heavy laugh dat made him look so silly.lol.
we also look for any little reason to laugh wen he is teaching.
abi u no dey fear nose wen open like gate of hell.

english teacher: baby okwu ( God dat miss is so hot. I always loss ma sense of understanding wen she is sharing ma sit wit me. I don't why she always come to me)
she gave one of our classmate a dirty slap wen he called her Ikebe dey shout Catapult. lolz
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Uniboy1: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2013
Inter Science teacher=Nervous system, maths teacher=kpO!. I mysef waz nicknamed ALGEBRA coz of my int erest in maths though know to wel then. PHE teacher=we alwayz hail him ''ur shining!'' cos his neatli ironed clothes alwaz shinin, he waz a copper. And some more.... [ LEADERS PRIVATE SCHOOL DAMA TURU] [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Ryda(m): 12:44am On Dec 03, 2013
My teachers were awarded names according to the way they react or their sayings
Mathematics-Smack down
He had an accident so his elbow is slightly bent

English-D.P.O
He dey collect bribe ehn

Biology-Metabolism
There was a day he was trying to pronounce the world Metabolism he was so fast we couldn't comprehend what he said

Economics-Octopus
He always predicts interclass football match

Accounts-yes or yes?
He always ask questions like Are u mad...yes/yes?

Government-Constitution
Dah was d first topic we took in our first year in senior skul

Commerce-is that clear?
Na channel u dey tune?

Yoruba-ojukwu
He has very big eye ball

And many more...this are d names i remembered.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by ace1(m): 2:13am On Dec 03, 2013
Mehn couldn't help smiling when I remember secondary school days

Geography Teacher - Stand Up (whenever she enters the class, the first thing she says is stand up signaling everyone to stand up and greet her)

Physics teacher - Projectile (the only topic we student assumed he knows)

English Teacher - Vitafoam (This ladies behind was so big you could comfortably sleep on it)

Maths Teacher - Old soldier ( very physical and violent. Very quick to hit, throw punches or hit u with her shoe)

Literature - Shylock (short deeper life woman always with her turban on. Very strict and wicked)

Chemistry Teacher - Crafty ( Dude so believes there's an element of witchcraft in science)

Biology Teacher - Bread (she owns a bakery)

Geography - Horaijean (Ijaw man with accent, funny way he pronounces Horizon)

Goverment - talakawa (dude was so fond of using big words. Guess Obahiagbon was his role model)

Commerce - Kwite House (housemaster of white house. Fond of always avin his tie tucked in)

Agric Science - coca cola mirinda (never knew why they called him that)

Chemistry (ss3) - Chiiiidreeeen (best teacher I Eva had thru out sec school. He calls us children,and prefers we greet him in his local dialect. He stammers)

Almost every teacher had a nickname. These are the ones I can remember for now

1 Like

Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Chelcy(f): 2:31am On Dec 03, 2013
Bulldog-one of our Vp'z den.....men,dah was the funniest cos she really lookd lyk dah when angry(forgive my manners).....shawt awt to all Queenz college Yaba old Gurlz out der
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by bikinibabe(f): 4:06am On Dec 03, 2013
EKPON - (COZ HIS BALLS IS HEAVY IN HIS TROUSER)
EGBE OLOSHI (ASSOCIATION OF WRETCHED FELLAS)- SHE IS ALWAYS ON TATTERED CLOTHES

UP KEKE STUDENT!
PROGRESS! cool
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by 9inches(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2013
JSS/SS Principal - Alagbo (don't know d meaning but used in many schools)
JSS VP - Man Termi (he's well built & drove a rugged CD195 bike like d Terminator)
SS Chemistry- Alkaline
JSS Creative Art - Sir Joe (nice man, we all love him!)
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by pearl123(f): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2013
Ninja cos he jumps lik a ninja
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2013
My jss3 Agric teacher was Uncle Nyansh, cuz he insisted on flogging d girls on deir bum.
Ss3 Agruc teacher was Terry G cuz he talkd fast
My econs teacher was Andre the giant, cux he was HUGE (RIP sir)
SS2 Biology teacher was Mr Okponku or "U can't piss put"...He got dat name afta telling us dat guy cnt urinate during copulation (U do d maths)
SS3 Biology teacher was "U will fail!"
Nd a. Host of odas....Mising skul
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Shadbay(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2013
Okopy aka Fineboy - This man is very wicked nd ugly with a stony face nd his real name is Fineboy.
Over Serious - Our Maths teacher. He doesnt have time for jokes. He walks as if he is marching
Room and Parlour - Our Commerce teacher. we call him that because of the size of his nose. Mehn,dat nose is humongous!
Cat man - Our vp academics..he lyks talking about soups nd catfish even when he's addressin an important issue in the assembly.
Ola Bingo - Vp administration. wicked man with a stern looking face. he talks lyk he's barking.
Front sagger - LoL! dis one is our dining hall master.. his belly is so big dat he sags. his belt line is way below his tummy.
Fvck You! - This is de most crazy nd eccentric person I hav ever seen. he yells "fvck you" to anybody at de slightest instance.. you dnt even need to provoke him before he tells u to go fvck yourself.. he doesnt give a damn! he does his own will nd not evn de principal can put him to order.. accordin to him,he resided in the U.S for 10 years or so.. Sec school was fun!
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by chocome: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2013
nnocurruption: uncle "pill back" from ADSS Warri. Oxygen collector: he was called that because of his big nose.
i go tell odemejowor for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor / Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) / How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.