Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (54960 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Ogeam(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
hikmoj: u dont understand ur bible how would u understand d holy quran . dont u know dis same catholic in question deified mary b4 d revelation of d quran?by d way where is trinity written in d bible?where is it stated in d bible dat u should go 2 church on sunday?where is d injuction in d bible 2 close ur eyes while prayin ?dec 25 &christmas where do u hav it in d bible?d different portraits of jesus dat u christians gloomily embrace &kiss all d time pls tell me are they d real pictures

I always say that CHRISTIANITY is not a religion but a WAY OF LIFE. Most Christians do not also see it this way but Jesus explained that in His conversation with the woman at the Jacob's well (John 4). About the trinity II cor. 12:13(triune nature of God is what we call Trinity).
The bible admonsihes us not to forget the assemblies of the breathren and new testament believers continued in sabbath observance but sunday was agreed on later specifically because of the diurnal differences and also industrialization to accommodate those who may not be available for worship on other days (Heb 10:25; Levt. 23:3 -4, but may read other verses if interested; Act 13:14-15;Luke 4:16).
About the pictures: a good art student would know that its just not the picture but the message it relays. All those picture are talking about one thing: the graciousness of His sight.
Dec 25: Has a compelling story surrounding it but I am typing with my phone. I refutted it at first but when a friend asked question, I researched and the outcome made me look more to the day. The summary of the whole story surrounding it is that a day specially dedicated to the celebration of the birth of pagan god (max) became a day of Christ celebration and the meaning of Christmas: Christ is the Lord of the max
I do hope have had your questions answered
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by brofula(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
OKOTIE, THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by autchman144(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
must u quote d whole text?
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by battyman(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
tintingz: Go back and read the Quran again son smiley

My brother I did not read quran, I studied quran. that's where the difference lies. All muslims were either born into Islam and they grow up reading quran or already a convert by whatsoever means before they start reading quran. So, they read the book with the mind set that whatever I find here-in I must believe.
I have also studied 'The Rosicrucian Order', Abd Ru Shin (grail message) and many more, yet none makes sense like the Gospel.
So brother I'm not challenging you, I'm only asking you to take the Bible with an open heart, read the gospel, then check your ways before and after in as much as you remain a muslim. Salamalekum! ...I may have got that wrong grin
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by baggy4luv(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
babyosisi:

By morning there will be a thread saying Okotie never said any such thing
Na today fake gist begin spread?
See the news source
Spankthedonut lol
Why should anyone take this seriously?
God pless ur benis ...you don get that gimmicks
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lol !!
nagoma: I know that prosperity churches are so annoyed with business spoilers like the Catholics but I wasn't aware it has reached this extent.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by AnE1(f): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=ogwomba]. U guyz think u knw anything! I'm a catholic and proud 2 b 1. I knw God so well dat I knw d bible as well. Jesus is not Gods Son but Gods word made flesh. I don't expect u 2 understand d mystery but I guess JOHN 1:1 shld do justice. Peace
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Of cos I am not suprised u know cuz ur dad is probably the gate keeper in hell!!

Humanbeans: TRUTH IS BITTER, BUT IT MUST BE SAID ANYHOW. YOU GUYS REALLY THINK CATHOLICS WONT GO TO HELL?.. PLS WAKE UP
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
U tried to act sane but you are insane and for you to say catholics don't believe Jesus was sent by God says you are mad!!
As for washing of feet,we follow the example of Christ at the last supper not peter!
Your life alone is a blasphemy!!no apologies

stuhporh: Well I think Chris Okotie has shown that he is not exactly a pastor, but a business man, he showed he is just a pastor to make money and to join the lots that will lead unsuspecting xtian wrongly. Am not judging him, i think he should know what the bible says about judging than anyone else. Only GOD determines who goes to hel

[b]I am a xtian, but i dont beleive in religion, instead i believe in GOD who gave me Grace to serve him in new way through his son Jesus Christ. its unfortunate that i also do not believe catholic churches are still in the same direction as peter started it. follow my points reasonably and logically.

1. catholic churches practice "BLASPHEMY" which was the reason/excuse/premise on which JESUS CHRIST was killed and nailed to the cross.

2. BLASPHEMY means acting what you are not or claiming what you are not. (They claim JESUS was not sent by GOD and why does he claim he is. why does so many people listen to him.) Catholic bow down to the pope, kiss his hand and maybe (feet), Jesus Christ instead, washed leg of his disciples. That is blasphemy of the highest order committed by the catholic church. peter never asked anyone in the bible to kiss his hands or feet, or even bow to him.

3. The word “antichrist” means in opposition to or in place of Christ. (So this power is opposed to or putting itself in place of Christ, meaning counterfeiting or to be a false representation). The pope or palpacy fits in

4. Constantine brought the unholiness into the catholic church when he forced all Pagan soldiers to be baptized ( read up on Constantine) and also used his position as a ruler to influence position of the church, palpacy became a politically inclined position.

The greatest massacre in history was carried out by the church (catholic) inntheir bid to converge the whole world to worship GOD under their guidiance.[/b]

IN ALL, BE IT XTIAN OR MUSLIM, SERVE GOD, RESPECT HIM , OBEY HIM. For xtians, the advantage we have is that we have an intercessor in JESUS CHRIST who allows us to ask for forgiveness easily, without killing of rams, His blood is the grace for us. GOD will welcome muslims gladly to heaven based on his laws which guides their life style.
CATHOLIC POPE OFFICE IS BLASPHEMY AND LEADING FOLLOWERS WRONGLY
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by DrMuzungu(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
oraphael777: okotie should apologise d way oshomole apologised to d "go and die" widow

Even better, he should do humanity (and especially Nigerians) a big favour and off himself.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
I dnt wanna blive dat he sed dis. Buh if he did, he lacks the ability and moral capacity to pass judgement even on an ant, talk more the catholic church
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
That ur generation is going to hell abi?

tintingz: He said the truth... smiley
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by tintingz(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
battyman:

My brother I did not read quran, I studied quran. that's where the difference lies. All muslims were either born into Islam and they grow up reading quran or already a convert by whatsoever means before they start reading quran. So, they read the book with the mind set that whatever I find here-in I must believe.
I have also studied 'The Rosicrucian Order', Abd Ru Shin (grail message) and many more, yet none makes sense like the Gospel.
So brother I'm not challenging you, I'm only asking you to take the Bible with an open heart, read the gospel, then check your ways before and after in as much as you remain a muslim. Salamalekum! ...I may have got that wrong grin
And does the Quran condemn the gospel of Jesus?
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by tintingz(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
peppy luv: That ur generation is going to hell abi?

You must be a clown for posting this...

Well all I can say is that Islam is the ONLY way to God almighty any other believe is invalid before God. You better seek for knowledge and embrace Islam.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by omokab: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
what
he is saying is that over 2 billion catholic will enter hell
fire.Nawao!which mean hell fire don full.Aliamdulilahi we muslim wl nt be part of
them.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Lightening: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Any pastor or prophet that ever claims that God told him anything and it did not come to pass is fake. We cannot take Chris Okotie serious on issues of Christianity and beliefs.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by smartg(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
Fazhy: Really? How about him and his church members.

i believe in okotie's message about catholic church but i still don't like the way he goes about womanising.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by raficki87(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
yorke1: Even most of the catholic knows this but they seems to be caged already and it takes the grace of God to set themselves free.

NA only white man POPE cap dey fit abi?
there has been 3 black popes in history
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by yungryce: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
An'E:

ogwomba: . U guyz think u knw anything! I'm a catholic and proud 2 b 1. I knw God so well dat I knw d bible as well. Jesus is not Gods Son but Gods word made flesh. I don't expect u 2 understand d mystery but I guess JOHN 1:1 shld do justice. Peace
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth
u knw God so well n knw d bible so well dat u dnt knw John 1:14
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by misslala: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
tintingz: Mary is the mother of God? God has a mother? Subhanallah!! shocked shocked
mumu they're three persons in one God eehh
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by eejo(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
pastor chris the bible says don't condem others the most fearful thing in christianity today is the sabbath day which was changed by men from saturnday to sunday but GOD warns in his commandment keep my sabbath day holy almost 90PERCENT christains had failed on this except adventist church
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by battyman(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
tintingz: And does the Quran condemn the gospel of Jesus?

I hope you understand the word 'Gospel'. I say so because Mohammed in the quran wrongly described gospel as somthing that Jesus Christ came to preach, but the Gospel in essence is the summation of the life, words and works of Jesus Christ.
Back to your question; quran does not agree completely with the Gospel and so does not allow muslims to live by it.
Read this thing bro, the message is enormous.
One love!

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by dozai: 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
Choi. Gbedu master has spoken. I wonder what he smokes this time. Maybe Opium.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by dozai: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
peppy luv: U tried to act sane but you are insane and for you to say catholics don't believe Jesus was sent by God says you are mad!!
As for washing of feet,we follow the example of Christ at the last supper not peter!
Your life alone is a blasphemy!!no apologies

My sister no mind am jare. Forgot the side wey mary kiss the leg finish, use water wash am come carry her hair wipe am come touchlight am with a very costly cream wey Judas sef com vex put say she dey waste a very costly cream. That one no follow.

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Originalsly: 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
POPE II: mor0n , so you don't have faith in the scriptures?
I asked "...do Christians have faith in the Bible itself?...or what is written in the Bible? "...and the above is your response. You haven't evolved to the level of a slowpoke as yet. If you keep spewing this level of intelligence I have no doubt very soon you will be mounted alongside the other statues in your church.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Daniel6(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Hmnnn....

Thank God, I'm a muslim.
.aproko,na ur own worse pass
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by NemzySeries(m): 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
he has come again wit hiz usual nonsense
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by noskybanj(m): 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
I urge u all 2 b careful of wat u say abt d pastor. Pray 4 him nd ask God 2 give him wisdom, instead of condemning him with our mouths. Remember its nt in our place to judge. (Note, am nt his follower oo). Am a Catholic.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2013
vislabraye:

Martin Luther King exposed the heresy of the first Church known as the Catholic. Its a devaition from the Church of the Apostles with Peter the head.
For instance, the Church of the Apostles believed in Spiritual gifts like speaking in tongue and prophesy. Do the Catholics of these days practise it ?
so speaks in tongue is a practice? Prophesy is a practice? This is how your pastors deceive you, you want us to create prophesies and speak in tongue even we didn't receive any or saw anything? Heretic.. person church ashawo ,keep looking for prophesies
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by semasir: 12:08am On Dec 03, 2013
He's actually not wrong to say the Catholics are hell-bound but he is on their path too. Catholics are classified idol worshippers amongst others.
Truth is bitter and its clear to prove that Catholics are the 1st denomination and root of the diverse churches nowadays, they departed from the truth and parted from the Church of Christ when they came about with their false doctrine of a universal pope then and numerous idolatary-inclined acts borne out of the Romans pagan worship and so on.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by talk2toyin(m): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2013
It's so sad that many of you are critics. You study the Bible only to critisize 'the' message.

According to the Holy Bible; there is no other name given unto man by which we must be saved: only the name Jesus saves and through which we obtain forgiveness.

In the old Testament, swearing was allowed because none could do so falsely(Matthew 5:33, Genesis 21:22-24, Genesis 24:1-4, 9, Joshua 2:12-14). But the act soon became abused as men used it falsely and con their way out of situations( Leviticus 6:1-7, Proverbs 6:19).

:::::::To the Catholics::::::
1. Just like how swearing lost it's value and trust by it's abuse and wrongful use; so is the confession of sin. Why would anyone want to confess his/her sin weekly ? Let alone to a man ?? Who'd at the end say something like 'your sins are forgiven'. Which man has the power to forgive another of their sins ?? A true baptized Christian is dead to sin and alive in Christ; he lives yet, it isn't him that lives but Christ through him.

2. Mary was deemed fit to have bore Jesus, the SAVIOUR of the world.; she found favour with God. This doesn't give you the right to pray through her. If she was alive today, I can only but imagine how pride must have filled her up right now. God prepared of feast called SALVATION by offering up His only begotten son.

:::::::: To Pastor Chris's and his haters (even if he truly did say) ::::::::
1. You all should respect the anointing on his head. He might be and adultral, still you shouldn't curse @ him.

2. According to Matthew 5:31 & 32; a divourced wife of husband is caused to furnicate and adultrate.
The only reason a man is 'permitted' not 'compelled', to put away his wife, is if after their first night together (not months later and definitely not years later), it is found that she wasn't a 'maid'(virgin).

I'll reserve the rest for later.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 12:44am On Dec 03, 2013
Originalsly: I asked "...do Christians have faith in the Bible itself?...or what is written in the Bible? "...and the above is your response. You haven't evolved to the level of a slowpoke as yet. If you keep spewing this level of intelligence I have no doubt very soon you will be mounted alongside the other statues in your church.
that would b a honor, all catholics crave to become saints and martyrs
Pathetic liar, you were condemning catholics because she said God is not the only person she has faith in , you jumped on her saying that we must only have faith in God, hence my question do you have faith in the scriptures? Mumuridon now go back to your cave and keep worshiping your pastor

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.