Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (55359 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 12:45am On Dec 03, 2013
semasir: He's actually not wrong to say the Catholics are hell-bound but he is on their path too. Catholics are classified idol worshippers amongst others.
Truth is bitter and its clear to prove that Catholics are the 1st denomination and root of the diverse churches nowadays, they departed from the truth and parted from the Church of Christ when they came about with their false doctrine of a universal pope then and numerous idolatary-inclined acts borne out of the Romans pagan worship and so on.
*yawns*
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 12:48am On Dec 03, 2013
We don't respect self anointed pastcrooks parading themselves as men of God.
As for the rest of your crap , stop caring about us okay, work on your own salvation
talk2toyin: It's so sad that many of you are critics. You study the Bible only to critisize 'the' message.

According to the Holy Bible; there is no other name given unto man by which we must be saved: only the name Jesus saves and through which we obtain forgiveness.

In the old Testament, swearing was allowed because none could do so falsely(Matthew 5:33, Genesis 21:22-24, Genesis 24:1-4, 9, Joshua 2:12-14). But the act soon became abused as men used it falsely and con their way out of situations( Leviticus 6:1-7, Proverbs 6:19).

:::::::To the Catholics::::::
1. Just like how swearing lost it's value and trust by it's abuse and wrongful use; so is the confession of sin. Why would anyone want to confess his/her sin weekly ? Let alone to a man ?? Who'd at the end say something like 'your sins are forgiven'. Which man has the power to forgive another of their sins ?? A true baptized Christian is dead to sin and alive in Christ; he lives yet, it isn't him that lives but Christ through him.

2. Mary was deemed fit to have bore Jesus, the SAVIOUR of the world.; she found favour with God. This doesn't give you the right to pray through her. If she was alive today, I can only but imagine how pride must have filled her up right now. God prepared of feast called SALVATION by offering up His only begotten son.

:::::::: To Pastor Chris's and his haters (even if he truly did say) ::::::::
1. You all should respect the anointing on his head. He might be and adultral, still you shouldn't curse @ him.

2. According to Matthew 5:31 & 32; a divourced wife of husband is caused to furnicate and adultrate.
The only reason a man is 'permitted' not 'compelled', to put away his wife, is if after their first night together (not months later and definitely not years later), it is found that she wasn't a 'maid'(virgin).

I'll reserve the rest for later.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Ayatullah(m): 12:48am On Dec 03, 2013
POPE II: fix your Shia vs Sunni wahala before opening your nasty mouth, at least we ain't bombing each other and writing fatwas against each other

You know you are really stinking to high heavens in your division, you are only fooling yourselves in your saying we are Christians and united in Christ. The Sunni/Shia divide manifesting in Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan is the creation of your master, America the Great Satan.

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 03, 2013
if truely this statement credited to him is anything to go by, then i must thank him for making himself a public jester who is only seeking for attention.
There is no faith more humane and Jesus freak than the Catholic faith.

2 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Ogegod87: 1:01am On Dec 03, 2013
Jn 1:12 for as many as received him, to them he has given the power to be called the sons and daughters of GOD.

The body of CHRIST į̸̸̨§ not divided, we shouldn't be separated. At the end, God isn't going to ask you the name of the church you attended or the denomination you belonged to on earth. We all are going to be judged by one GOD according to our deeds. Peace.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 03, 2013
Kamsy10: Can someone please remind me the year this adulterer proudly claimed that God told him he'll be Nigerian president,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well he contested n became the president in his hallucination world.
Now he's turning women to sex machines. imagine organising a beauty pagaent in church to select a wife! Watch out 4years later,U'll hear she was devilish and the cycle continues. Sorry I forgot he became the president of his joystick
The funny part is Whenever he brings in a sex machine,he would claim God directed him to marry that one, once he's bored he tags that one devilish.
What God is this man serving by the way and who does he keep deceiving?
With due respect to his members, your pastor really needs to give his life to Christ.
Truth hurts but has to be told
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Ayatullah(m): 1:06am On Dec 03, 2013
vislabraye:

We have only one God and one mediator between God and man and that's Jesus Christ.

When Jesus taught you The Lord's Prayer in the Bible did he say you should end it in his name? Or did the prayer end in Jesus' name? If the answer is no, then you have no mediator. Pray to HE in heaven who created YOU and JESUS.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Originalsly: 1:57am On Dec 03, 2013
martronilla: . just the way u have faith in ur bibles, so do we have faith in the satues.... God is not the only one we should have faith in.
@POPE 11....This is my bone of contention..."we" is referring to Catholics. She was speaking on behalf of Catholics so my response was directed to Catholics. And what makes you conclude that I have a pastor? I don't .
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 2:05am On Dec 03, 2013
POPE II: that would b a honor, all catholics crave to become saints and martyrs
Pathetic liar, you were condemning catholics because she said God is not the only person she has faith in , you jumped on her saying that we must only have faith in God, hence my question do you have faith in the scriptures? Mumuridon now go back to your cave and keep worshiping your pastor

This is my answer.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 2:06am On Dec 03, 2013
Originalsly: @POPE 11....This is my bone of contention..."we" is referring to Catholics. She was speaking on behalf of Catholics so my response was directed to Catholics. And what makes you conclude that I have a pastor? I don't .
whatever bro, workon you own salvation and leave catholics alone
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by jonsyne(m): 2:48am On Dec 03, 2013
Nna men.....odikwa serios here o. Ppl biko if yu dnt blv in purgatory beta join the muslims n practise islam, dey only blv in heaven n hell cos they pray for their dead immediately and bury them. But if yu ar a xtian and yu blv in the scriptures, what happen to the dead you pray for after a month ☀̤̣̈̇f death. Abi na pason wey don undergo judgement immediately yu com dy bless him soul for heaven or hell make God interchange him position abi.catholics abeg hold on tightly to your faith..A̶̲̥̅̊η∂ my prayer is O OUR GOOD JESUS, FORGIVE US OUR SINS SAVE US FROM THE FIRE OF HELL LEAD ALL SOULS TO HEAVEN ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED OF YOUR MERCY AMEN.think well before you jugde oo. If pastors no brainwash una head ow dem go sell..wan nna biko ow market jawe men of God. Haha oktie tie, long time no eye. Shey na because say election Iڪ @ the corner yu com dey campaign kip abi. Abeg start from somwhere first, we the ppl of borno state nid capable governor like yu. Abeg com finish yur carrier dr biko. Onyi oshi, dan iska, wawa mutum.

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by stinggy(m): 3:24am On Dec 03, 2013
And who gave him the temerity to pontificate after two failed marriages? According to my bible, a divorce alone paves the way to hell, how much more two divorces? And a beauty pageant in his church? Is he thinking of the 3rd divorce already? This guy needs help!!!

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Franklinus: 3:56am On Dec 03, 2013
CHRIS OKOTIE I CHALLENGE YOU!!!
MY REPLY TO THE REVEREND CHRIS OKOTIE.
http://filiuscath..com/2013/12/chris-okotie-i-challenge-you-my-reply.html
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 03, 2013
franciskaine: if truely this statement credited to him is anything to go by, then i must thank him for making himself a public jester who is only seeking for attention.
There is no faith more humane and Jesus freak than the Catholic faith.
Taaa, if I hear. While xtians are worshipping God, you guys are busy "worshipping" Mary and images. That is not my problem, my problem with you guys is that when xtians are called upon, you guys will queue up especially in front. What hypocrisy is more than that. I'll rather worship the gods of my forefathers than being a catholic b'cos there is no difference in your style of worship and theirs.undecided
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2013
POPE II: We don't respect self anointed pastcrooks parading themselves as men of God.
As for the rest of your crap , stop caring about us okay, work on your own salvation
. Bros are you a deeper life member
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by emmabest2000(m): 6:39am On Dec 03, 2013
isi31: Hmm...this Chris Okotie eh, if indeed he said all this rubbish, then he needs help..he is clearly suffering from something!
Exactly my thought He needs HELP indeed grin
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by emmyoha87(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2013
A true Xtian who understands the Love of God for his creations and knows God's loss whenever people go to hell would never wish anyone to go to hell, coz I'm a Catholic bt don't believe God would willing allow children to be born into other religion only to cast them to hell,he alone is the Judge and a servant can never judge a servant!
The day anyone can tell me how God takes care of 7million ppl,then they earn the right to talk!!!
True Love is all that is missing in our Lives!!!**Singing Marley's One Love**!!!
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by ogwomba(m): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2013
when the world sees you, they don't have to see a saint, but at least let them see a sinner set on sainthood. we shouldn't need to tell people we're Catholic. they should smell it in our sweat.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by tintingz(m): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2013
misslala: mumu they're three persons in one God eehh
Confused people...Mary gave birth to the three person? How was Mary the mother of God and who is the father of God?
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by semasir: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2013
emmyoha87: A true Xtian who understands the Love of God for his creations and knows God's loss whenever people go to hell would never wish anyone to go to hell, coz I'm a Catholic bt don't believe God would willing allow children to be born into other religion only to cast them to hell,he alone is the Judge and a servant can never judge a servant!
The day anyone can tell me how God takes care of 7million ppl,then they earn the right to talk!!!
True Love is all that is missing in our Lives!!!**Singing Marley's One Love**!!!

what a belief! God never support evil YES neither is He happy that anyone doing evil but to say you wonder how He will judge the numerous persons, search within the Bible and see how He created everything for these over 7m people and its still not exhausted.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by tintingz(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2013
battyman:

I hope you understand the word 'Gospel'. I say so because Mohammed in the quran wrongly described gospel as somthing that Jesus Christ came to preach, but the Gospel in essence is the summation of the life, words and works of Jesus Christ.
The gospel that was written in your bible is not the same that Jesus preached, it has been altered and corrupted.

Back to your question; quran does not agree completely with the Gospel and so does not allow muslims to live by it.
Read this thing bro, the message is enormous.
One love!
LOLZ...if you have read the Quran Allah said the gospel is a guidance to the righteous, all books that was given to the prophet of God were passing the same message "believing in one God"

in the Quran...

(Quran 5:49) "And in their footsteps (of Moses and the Jews) We sent Jesus the son of Mary, attesting to (the truth of) the Torah which was between his hands ; and We gave him the Gospel - therein is guidance and light and attesting to (the truth of) the Torah which was between his hands: a guidance and an admonition to the righteous."

In the bible Jesus didn't abolish the books before him instead he came fulfill them.

(Matthew 5:17-19) "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

Now was Jesus preaching a different thing and condemned the books before him?

So where does the Quran does not agree with the gospel?
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by stuhporh: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2013
peppy luv: U tried to act sane but you are insane and for you to say catholics don't believe Jesus was sent by God says you are mad!!
As for washing of feet,we follow the example of Christ at the last supper not peter!
Your life alone is a blasphemy!!no apologies

You are so lame in your thinking, you cant even read a short comprehension and understand. where in the below did i say catholic dont believe in christ? or him being sent by GOD?
As for washing of feet, if you follow example of christ, it doesnt say you should kiss or wash pope or fathers feet, instead, they should wash your been the congregation. Beside who said catholic was following peter in that act? I SAID PETER ON WHOM THE CHURCH WAS BUILT NEVER GOT FINGER KISSES OR FEET WASHING FROM ANYONE.
The church JESUS built on peter was in the right doctrines until constantine and mass massacre by the catholic. look, if you decide not to be to quick to defend catholicism, you will know that @Thou shall not bow any other GOD or make for yourself an image. Which is what catholic has, you mad for yourself an image.
I shouldnt flog this too much with you, you lack knowledge and understanding of GOD. FIND GOD BY YOURSELF BY DOING THE THINGS HE COMMANDED, YOU WILL SEE THINGS FOR YOURSELVES.

[b]stuhporh: Well I think Chris Okotie has shown that he is not exactly a pastor, but a business man, he showed he is just a pastor to make money and to join the lots that will lead unsuspecting xtian wrongly. Am not judging him, i think he should know what the bible says about judging than anyone else. Only GOD determines who goes to hel

I am a xtian, but i dont beleive in religion, instead i believe in GOD who gave me Grace to serve him in new way through his son Jesus Christ. its unfortunate that i also do not believe catholic churches are still in the same direction as peter started it. follow my points reasonably and logically.

1. catholic churches practice "BLASPHEMY" which was the reason/excuse/premise on which JESUS CHRIST was killed and nailed to the cross.

2. BLASPHEMY means acting what you are not or claiming what you are not. (They claim JESUS was not sent by GOD and why does he claim he is. why does so many people listen to him.) Catholic bow down to the pope, kiss his hand and maybe (feet), Jesus Christ instead, washed leg of his disciples. That is blasphemy of the highest order committed by the catholic church. peter never asked anyone in the bible to kiss his hands or feet, or even bow to him.

3. The word “antichrist” means in opposition to or in place of Christ. (So this power is opposed to or putting itself in place of Christ, meaning counterfeiting or to be a false representation). The pope or palpacy fits in

4. Constantine brought the unholiness into the catholic church when he forced all Pagan soldiers to be baptized ( read up on Constantine) and also used his position as a ruler to influence position of the church, palpacy became a politically inclined position.

The greatest massacre in history was carried out by the church (catholic) inntheir bid to converge the whole world to worship GOD under their guidiance.

IN ALL, BE IT XTIAN OR MUSLIM, SERVE GOD, RESPECT HIM , OBEY HIM. For xtians, the advantage we have is that we have an intercessor in JESUS CHRIST who allows us to ask for forgiveness easily, without killing of rams, His blood is the grace for us. GOD will welcome muslims gladly to heaven based on his laws which guides their life style.
CATHOLIC POPE OFFICE IS BLASPHEMY AND LEADING FOLLOWERS WRONGLY[/b]

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by ogwomba(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2013
noskybanj: I urge u all 2 b careful of wat u say abt d pastor. Pray 4 him nd ask God 2 give him wisdom, instead of condemning him with our mouths. Remember its nt in our place to judge. (Note, am nt his follower oo). Am a Catholic.
who made him a pastor, self acclaim pastor
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Teelily: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2013
[quote
author=martronilla]Different people; different religion... he has no
right to say such. who da hell does he think he is? I am not trying to
oppose his statement because I am a catholic. I will never criticise
another man's way of worship... We catholics know what we are doing....
if he thinks we are following the wrong path, then let him leave that
for God to judge on the last day. They insist we are idol
worshippers.... they have said all sorts of trash abt catholics but I do
not let them get to me.... We are all xtians and we serve the same God
but in different ways.... leave matter for mathias.... they claim we
'Worship' Mary bt we do not..... instead, we honour her as the woman
chosen to conceive the saviour.... she wasnt special, she wasnt d only
virgin bt she was selected by God. so, she deserves to be honoured....
the statues u see in our churches are not worshipped.... just the way u
have faith in ur bibles, so do we have faith in the satues.... God is
not the only one we should have faith in... faith is a supernatural gift
from God which enables us to beleive without doubting whatever God has
revealed. anytime I see posts on the internet abt catholics being
critised, I simply Ignore them but today, I had an urge to comment on
this thread.... like I said earlier, let us leave this for God to
judge.... Peace be with you all.[/quote] they keep condeming catholics... bt we ar growin and moving stong
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by cooldanny(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2013
Oga Chris Oketie! U are looking for people to save from the powers of hell right? Why not critic the muslims and there religion! I promise you that an amount would be placed on your head and after 48hrs u would be in heaven. Oboy leave catholics alone they dnt even need ur appraisal or criticism to survive
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2013
nwobi ebuka: . Bros are you a deeper life member
God forbid.
Very funny joke
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by stuhporh: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2013
tintingz: Confused people...Mary gave birth to the three person? How was Mary the mother of God and who is the father of God?
LOL. Mary, mother of GOD?? LOL, why wont Joseph be father aswell.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by stuhporh: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2013
tintingz: The gospel that was written in your bible is not the same that Jesus preached, it has been altered and corrupted.

LOLZ...if you have read the Quran Allah said the gospel is a guidance to the righteous, all books that was given to the prophet of God were passing the same message "believing in one God"

in the Quran...

(Quran 5:49) "And in their footsteps (of Moses and the Jews) We sent Jesus the son of Mary, attesting to (the truth of) the Torah which was between his hands ; and We gave him the Gospel - therein is guidance and light and attesting to (the truth of) the Torah which was between his hands: a guidance and an admonition to the righteous."

In the bible Jesus didn't abolish the books before him instead he came fulfill them.

(Matthew 5:17-19) "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

Now was Jesus preaching a different thing and condemned the books before him?

So where does the Quran does not agree with the gospel?

If all these are coming from a Muslim bro? i am impressed, you have the knowledge of GOD. Allah continue to help you stay in his light tilll the end.
The same i wish for every other xtians to know that, JESUS christ came to fulfill the law, so we wont have excuse for not fulfilling it. and also practise the law for us all to see. for example, he has power to escape crucifixion, yet, he didnt use it.
GOD is the ultimate, but he acknowledged JESUS CHRIST and set him as a typical example to follow so we can walk uprightly with GOD.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Janiwili(f): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2013
A man who married twice and divoxed twice is he supox to b a pastor,wat is he teaching hiz memberz.

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Janiwili: A man who married twice and divoxed twice is he supox to b a pastor,wat is he teaching hiz memberz.
. You can already see what the adulterer is teaching them cheesy
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Jimmybrave(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2013
Salvation is personal no Jesus' mother, father, brother, sister, pope, pastor, bishop, apostle, prophet or church can give u salvation. Only Jesus the Christ gives salvation to whosoever believes in His words and abide by them. Anti-Christ are people just like u, ur father, mother, best friends, spiritual leaders etc. can be anti-christ yet speaks boldly and do wonders in the name of Christ. A true Catholic should not get mad at the Pastor rather go on ur knee and talk to God in the name of Jesus Christ to show u the true way of salvation lest u perish when u die. The time is nigh and most secrets are exposed daily, if the one about u is exposed make don't go wild make a research to know if it's true or not. Search the scripture and seek the divine direction from ur maker lest it be too late. I've heard twice in a program "Something to Remember" about catholic and how Pope John Paul II was buried in three diffrent caskets and how the other two were buried at mid-night by members of the cardinal..., the program lasted for a week in honour of the late pope whose obsequise ended that week. The whole thing to me was not in acordance with Christian doctrine, it was just like an occultic organisation burying their member. My belove Catholic brethren think deep over the words of that man "Pst. Okotie" he may not be of God but he may be used by God to say this since not every man is bold enough to say such word to the No.1 church in the world. Seek God for direction if u truely beleive in heaven and u want to go there, God is not a liar, He says "come unto me all ye that are weary and are heavy laden and I will give you rest", he also say "I am the way, the truth and the life no one cometh to the Father except by me". Come to Him in ur closet He's there He's ready to lead u aright that ur end may be of everlasting joy, seek Him now for tomorow may be too late. I pray God Almighty to open ur eyes as He did to ur brethren who broke away to form the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement. May God help us all.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by hypercyc: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2013
Ogeam:

That's correct. But have you forgotten that the wrath of man does not work the righteousness of God [James 1:20]. And you can never correct others by castigating them but through plea and persuasion [II Cor. 5:10-11]. If we see God the way He should be seen then it 'd be better for all of us [Rom 14:4]. We are the one bringing loss to God and forget not that you didn't arrive where you are now by your own will, God was patient with you, why should you deny others of coming into same maturity.

I agree with you some extent. However, I don't think he is castigating anyone. He was only trying to make clarifications directly from scriptures. As for the patience thing, I really think time is running out for this generation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Seun Doesn't Exist / Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.