Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer (2769 Views)

Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. / Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. / Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
Divepen:

please can i ask you question about your signature

Why not? I'm all ears
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by macof(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
rationalmind:

Why not? I'm all ears

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Do u agree wth Mr.Troll about that man Creating God in his mind
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
Divepen: Do u agree wth Mr.Troll about that man Creating God in his mind

Yes, absolutely
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
If man Created God.....on d first day...
Where did the first man come from
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by macof(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Divepen: If man Created God.....on d first day...

He came from planet adamus on a spaceship crash Landed on earth all naked and created God in his image(naked image) grin
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
Divepen: If man Created God.....on d first day...

The first man evolved from our ancestors.

There's no reason to suggest there was actually a first man. Most likely, several men evolved at the same time

After man came, he created God.
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
macof:

He came from planet adamus on a spaceship crash Landed on earth all naked and created God in his image(naked image) grin

No, ure wrong, he came from clay grin
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
rationalmind:

The first man evolved from our ancestors.

There's no reason to suggest there was actually a first man. Most likely, several men evolved at the same time

After man came, he created God.

Hmmm
If they all evolved that means they must have pass throught a process...
And that process should not stop, because it is not controled by any force...
So y is this process not happening again
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by macof(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
Divepen:

Hmmm

I guess earthlings ran out of juice.

Such swit juice of evolution
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Divepen:

Hmmm

Are you really expecting to witness a process that takes millions of years?
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Answering a question with a question will bring a debate...
Answer the question,please
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Divepen: Answering a question with a question will bring a debate...
Answer the question,please

I already answered you. Evolution is a process that takes millions of years. Its not what you expect to see in a life time.
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
rationalmind:

I already answered you. Evolution is a process that takes millions of years. Its not what you expect to see in a life time.
please, where did you get the fact that it took ten million years
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Divepen:
please, where did you get the fact that it took ten million years

When did I say it takes ten million years
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
o.it's a mistake
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 09, 2013
Divepen:

Hmmm
evolution is continuous process.
living things are still evolving.

humans might look something like this in the next 10 thousand years

read more about evolution
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by MrTroll(m): 1:29am On Dec 09, 2013
for those of you still wondering about the age of the earth according to the bible...

Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by macof(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
The concept of evolution has been explained many times and there are many sites to read on. I see wat divepen is doing and I've stopped taking people like him seriously
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ Rational Mind ,,,,If what they and you are saying is true

1.Why has Monkeys and chimpazees not evolve

2.so far nobody was alive when the first man(or according to you,Men) came around that shows that it might have taken days or Months or few years and if is really millions of years.... It was suppose to build at least give us signs of Building...

3.If evolution theory is true as they claimed and they gave proofs that men became this and that ...that means it must have happened within the thousand of years men have spent on earth...
Why are men not changing...
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by advocate666: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
Divepen: @ Rational Mind ,,,,If what they and you are saying is true

2.so far nobody was alive when the first man(or according to you,Men) came around that shows that it might have taken days or Months or few years and if is really millions of years.... It was suppose to build at least give us signs of Building...

3.If evolution theory is true as they claimed and they gave proofs that men became this and that ...that means it must have happened within the thousand of years men have spent on earth...

ignorance
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
Divepen: @ Rational Mind ,,,,If what they and you are saying is true

The reason I didn't answer was because most of what you asked I had already answered.

1) You have to first tell us what makes you feel monkeys haven't evolved. You can't ask me why monkeys haven't evolved without showing they actually haven't evolved. Are you saying mokeys that existed now are the same with the ones that existed tens or hundreds of thousands of years ago? Moreso, evolution occurs as a result of certain factors which when not present, it doesn't occur.

2. I don't get your second question

3. I read recently,(will try to get the link) where it was shown that the size of the human head has actually reduced from what it was thousands of years ago. How do you explain that? Take it or leave it, humans are evolving. Its not just happening the way you want it to happen.
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:37am On Dec 15, 2013
divepen, why you come derail your own thread?

anyway I don't know how you can help me to know god as you admitted you can't describe it.
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2013
Leave my derailin alone

please answer my Question
Do you believe there is God
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2013
Divepen: Leave my derailin alone

please answer my Question
Do you believe there is God

are you talking of the god you can't describe or another one?
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
Yes...I am talking of the indescribable gift
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Divepen: Yes...I am talking of the indescribable gift

well, only you know that one.
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
Then you are not a satanist but an atheist
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Divepen: Then you are not a satanist but an atheist

ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Winners Chapel (living Faith) Lands In New Jersey / A Case For Homosexuality? / IS THERE GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.