Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Can You Date Or Marry Someone Who Has Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry Someone Who Has Child (660 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Marry Someone Who Has Child by shypapa(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
House what are your thought on this ?would u date or marry someone who has a child is it a deal breaker for you if it is please share your concern if you're someone who has a child pls share some of your experiences cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone Who Has Child by zeelo2014: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Me marry someone's babymama? NEVER!!!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone Who Has Child by kelvin1191(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Its no big deal for me afterall, some girls had several abortions and someone will marry them with pride.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone Who Has Child by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
There is nothing wrong with it. It depends on what you guys feel for eachother. I don't think a person's past should judge the present besides, children are God's heritage.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone Who Has Child by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
I even want to marry a widower. no big deal.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone Who Has Child by tayoxx(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
No big deal...whats there.....I fit marry her oo
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone Who Has Child by missKeri(f): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
Honestly,No..
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone Who Has Child by PrincessB1(f): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
There is nothing wrong in it, if u truly hav affection for the man
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone Who Has Child by PrincessB1(f): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
There is nothing wrong in it, if you truly hav affection for the man
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone Who Has Child by oselenkejoor: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
80% of biscuit-brain, shrinkheads on NL will say "of course, why not?, why can't I?" But it is easier said than done, I tell you. It is kinda complicated, you have a lot of things to factor into the equation, you know what they say that "one a soldier, always a soldier". Is the ex alive? Why did they pulled apart?. What's the lady's attitude?. A lot of questions like these should be begging for answers in your mind. The woman's heart is a very complex analog computer, it goes ON and OFF on its own whimps.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone Who Has Child by hotmolo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Front page material. Love cums 1st. So no big deal

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone Who Has Child by mumumugu(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
I will......more romantic

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? / Sometimes I Keep On Asking Myselff / Singleness Issues: Singleness, A Gift?! Are You Kidding Me?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.