Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,995 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Impeachment Oshiomole Despite Offering Go And Die Widow 2million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Oshiomole Despite Offering Go And Die Widow 2million (1066 Views)

Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impeachment Oshiomole Despite Offering Go And Die Widow 2million by bilms(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
I AM CALLING FOR THE IMPEACHMENT OF ADAMS OSHIOMOLE DESPITE OFFERING GO AND DIE WIDOW 2 MILLION. Gov. Adams Oshiomhole of Edo said to a fellow human, ‘You are a widow! you are free to Go and DIE!!’ After much criticism on the social media, Oshiomole on Monday reportedly donated two million naira to the widow. In the picture below, he shared drink with the woman hoping to buy the people to his side. My question for the Edo state Governor is that, If the widow had gone to die has he told her to do, who will he share drink with? If she has already committed suicide before he was massively attacked by the public forcing him to make the turn over, who will he offer 2million to? A dead widow? Who knows how many women Oshiomole has told to go and die without record? Who knows how many women had died already because of such rejection by the same govt they elected? What a shame!!! If i am a member of Edo state house of assembly, i will ensure i rallied the support of my fellow law makers to impeach this cruel Governor called Oshiomole.

If no one is watching to record, he would say it over and over again...

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Oshiomole Despite Offering Go And Die Widow 2million by momojomo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
bilms: I AM CALLING FOR THE IMPEACHMENT OF ADAMS OSHIOMOLE DESPITE OFFERING GO AND DIE WIDOW 2 MILLION. Gov. Adams Oshiomhole of Edo said to a fellow human, ‘You are a widow! you are free to Go and DIE!!’ After much criticism on the social media, Oshiomole on Monday reportedly donated two million naira to the widow. In the picture below, he shared drink with the woman hoping to buy the people to his side. My question for the Edo state Governor is that, If the widow had gone to die has he told her to do, who will he share drink with? If she has already committed suicide before he was massively attacked by the public forcing him to make the turn over, who will he offer 2million to? A dead widow? Who knows how many women Oshiomole has told to go and die without record? Who knows how many women had died already because of such rejection by the same govt they elected? What a shame!!! If i am a member of Edo state house of assembly, i will ensure i rallied the support of my fellow law makers to impeach this cruel Governor called Oshiomole.

We will impeach him when you can fulfil a condition.

Which is to go back to school to learn how to write in English.

Do we have a deal?

5 Likes

Re: Impeachment Oshiomole Despite Offering Go And Die Widow 2million by danot1030: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
see clown lamenting on nairaland, pathetic.
Re: Impeachment Oshiomole Despite Offering Go And Die Widow 2million by Nuzo1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
I wasn't gonna forgive him until he visits or invites the widow and properly apologizes. He has done that and the widow has forgiven him.

Case closed! angry
Re: Impeachment Oshiomole Despite Offering Go And Die Widow 2million by OmoTier1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Every PDP demon in human flesh are scattered by the wisdom of God working in Oshiomhole! They came in one way... they are scattered in several ways.

This is wonders of God, it is marvelous in our eyes.

#God_don_destroyed_PDP_demons _in_Edo_State
Re: Impeachment Oshiomole Despite Offering Go And Die Widow 2million by Alikaxon(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Even when they have paid u to drag Oshiomole's name down over the incident, u still didn't lived up to expectation; your grammatical blunders reflects your daftness. U said "who knows how many women Oshiomole has told to go and die without records?" are u asking me? Is he not a human bein like u? If u can also get angry and say rude things even worse than that, why would his case be different. Such a fool u re.
Re: Impeachment Oshiomole Despite Offering Go And Die Widow 2million by donphilopus: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
bilms: I AM CALLING FOR THE IMPEACHMENT OF ADAMS OSHIOMOLE DESPITE OFFERING GO AND DIE WIDOW 2 MILLION. Gov. Adams Oshiomhole of Edo said to a fellow human, ‘You are a widow! you are free to Go and DIE!!’ After much criticism on the social media, Oshiomole on Monday reportedly donated two million naira to the widow. In the picture below, he shared drink with the woman hoping to buy the people to his side. My question for the Edo state Governor is that, If the widow had gone to die has he told her to do, who will he share drink with? If she has already committed suicide before he was massively attacked by the public forcing him to make the turn over, who will he offer 2million to? A dead widow? Who knows how many women Oshiomole has told to go and die without record? Who knows how many women had died already because of such rejection by the same govt they elected? What a shame!!! If i am a member of Edo state house of assembly, i will ensure i rallied the support of my fellow law makers to impeach this cruel Governor called Oshiomole.

What are all these??
Re: Impeachment Oshiomole Despite Offering Go And Die Widow 2million by donphilopus: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alikaxon: Even when they have paid u to drag Oshiomole's name down over the incident, u still didn't lived up to expectation; your grammatical blunders reflects your daftness. U said "who knows how many women Oshiomole has told to go and die without records?" are u asking me? Is he not a human bein like u? If u can also get angry and say rude things even worse than that, why would his case be different. Such a fool u re.
Mistake?? grin
Re: Impeachment Oshiomole Despite Offering Go And Die Widow 2million by bilms(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
?
Re: Impeachment Oshiomole Despite Offering Go And Die Widow 2million by hardywaltz(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Impeachment Oshiomole Despite Offering Go And Die Widow 2million

My dear, even if ASUU is on strike please try and educate yourself, take a little break from Nairaland and do some reading or perhaps cross word puzzle to help your vocab.
Better still u fit talk am for pidgin we go understand.
Re: Impeachment Oshiomole Despite Offering Go And Die Widow 2million by hardywaltz(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alikaxon: Even when they have paid u to drag Oshiomole's name down over the incident, u still didn't lived up to expectation; your grammatical blunders reflects your daftness. U said "who knows how many women Oshiomole has told to go and die without records?" are u asking me? Is he not a human bein like u? If u can also get angry and say rude things even worse than that, why would his case be different. Such a fool u re.
ASUU please call off your strike, please
Re: Impeachment Oshiomole Despite Offering Go And Die Widow 2million by bilms(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
Would that stop his impeachment in a sane society? I leave you to study the vocab.

(1) (Reply)

Tukur Vs Akpabio: A'ibom PDP In Desperate Effort To Save Akpabio / Jonathan Breaking New Grounds In Road Sector / Stunning confession of captured Boko Haram Terrorist, Sadiq ogwuche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.