Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) (32024 Views)

When Two Different Worlds Collide / 20 Of The Worlds Most Amazing Coincidences... / Trapped In Different Worlds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
All Rights Reserved
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
This is a work of fiction so make una no try any form of piracy and plaglarism. Just grab your sugar cane and suya and grab front seat.

All corrections, criticms and support are welcomed. This is our first fiction so try to give us all the support you can.

Thanks Y'all...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Les: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
If there will be too much suspense, tell me now lemme unfollow this thread even before I comment. cool grabs popcorn
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
The story would not have a good begining,if I fail to recognize some personalities that inspired me

My oga Rock
Chistar
Princessa
Flow
Kayemjay
Ishilove
Nkpume nwanne
Kingzpen
Adegwu
Queen
Repogirl
Glowingscenes
Royver and many other NL writers that I've come across there stories

God bless you all

Story kicks off tomorrow
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Takes my seat at the extreme back....watching silently b4 committing myself
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Joanee(f): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
subscribing
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Bulcqlay(m): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
book d front sit
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Spactacle(m): 12:42am On Dec 03, 2013
U guy should wait for me na...quickly takes a sit @ d front row..#sipping ma kunu
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 1:29am On Dec 03, 2013
**grab a sit between two gorgeous ladiez trying to scope dem b4 story start**(babe gv me ur number naa) grin cool
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 1:47am On Dec 03, 2013
++++It happened that one of the numerous races we embark on started,it was unexpected because it came too soon.Everybody broke for the trees,running for the lives we never knew how we came about.In our world,death was unheard of,but,once an arrow fastened to a floating thread comes surging towards us,the unlucky one(s) get hit never to be seen Again.The amazing thing about this arrow-like object is that it rarely takes more than a being,and when it does,it takes two/three or more(as the case may be)at a time and leaves the others.
++++Our abode was filled with grasses and trees,big and small trees with an abundance of fruits.There were larger and smaller bodies of water,sea creatures,birds,land animals,reptiles et cetera.We had one supreme being who oversees the welfare of us all,he made us and divided us into different parts,each of us belong to a unique circle and every member of a particular circle could be detected by a fellow member instinctively,but every being could relate to the thoughts of any being in our world.
++++We knew no pain,unlike those at the other realm,who we see being weighed down by worry and pain.It was as if each circle had a corresponding circle at the other realm,thereby making it possible for only those whose circle correspond to read the thoughts of those of the other realm.that was how I got to know of a being at the other realm who always admired another being who had a smile,lips the colour of clay,the appearance was totally different from that of every other being I ever knew was the member of the circle.Seeing this being always admiring the other drove me into going in search of clay and a certain flower which had fluffy long petals,on discovering these,I started imitating the looks of the static being,my lips I made clayey and my head I covered with the petals.

1 Like

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 2:12am On Dec 03, 2013
I was so engrossed in the act when the arrow came calling,this time they were two,my attempt at fleeing failed because it was too late,I got caught and another unlucky being also got trapped,As the arrow was drawing me to where it came from,I found out that some sort of communication existed between me and the arrow,I could feel the arrow's unhappiness.I asked 'why do you disrupt our peace and why the sudden return' the arrow gave a long hiss which reminded me of the snakes back in our world,he then said,'you can never understand how bitter it is to be projected into another world,to capture a being,that you must stick to never to return again',the arrow made me to know that it was sent out too soon,without reaching the appropriate time,thus,its frustration.Our conversation was cut short when we reached a tunnel,communication with the arrow became impossible.I ended up in the tunnel because I couldn't move without the arrow.I resigned to my fate and made myself comfortable inside the tunnel.I later fell asleep,after sleeping for a very long time I woke up to find myself bigger than normal,the tunnel wider and more comfortable,I couldn't help but smile,ah,the smile reminded me of what led to my abduction,I reasoned that since there was nothing else to do,it was better to finish off what I was doing,but there was a problem

1 Like

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 2:18am On Dec 03, 2013
Pls d updates myt b faulty,am yet to proof-read,so bear any mistake noticed in gud fate,or better still point out the mistakes,also forgive the boring storyline,its because its just strtn
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 2:21am On Dec 03, 2013
Uthman51: **grab a sit between two gorgeous ladiez trying to scope dem b4 story start**(babe gv me ur number naa) grin cool

ah,u wana b fasta dan ur shadow,ladies neva land o,abi na guys u wan scope
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 2:26am On Dec 03, 2013
Spactacle: U guy should wait for me na...quickly takes a sit @ d front row..#sipping ma kunu

u r wlcm,mai ur kunu no pour 4 ground come fall ppl wey dey enta o
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 2:28am On Dec 03, 2013
Bulcqlay: book d front sit

1st cm 1st serve,pick seat wey rat neva chop
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 2:29am On Dec 03, 2013
kingphilip: Takes my seat at the extreme back....watching silently b4 committing myself

run cm 4 front o b4 dem go tk beta seat leave kwashiokor own 4 u
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 2:30am On Dec 03, 2013
Joanee: subscribing

wlcm,1st lady of the thread
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Mynd44: 4:26am On Dec 03, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by missterious(f): 5:48am On Dec 03, 2013
The rock is featured in fantasy? I'm following this!
smiley
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 6:37am On Dec 03, 2013
Mynd_44: Hmmm

wlcm,no say na passing u dey do
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 6:38am On Dec 03, 2013
miss.terious:
The rock is featured in fantasy? I'm following this!
smiley

decision,never to b regrettd
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 7:26am On Dec 03, 2013
Chineke meh, thread don full. Abeg mynd shift make i place my lappy for near u, FP in the making.

Typing....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Spactacle(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2013
Make una Drop 1 koko dis mawnin make we dey feel am .... 8-)
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2013
I became alarmed,what was happening to me,my sight was restricted,I couldn't see past the enclosure I was in. My thoughts were interrupted,the enclosure started vibrating,I was thrown about,I couldn't get hold of anything to steady myself,just as I was about to lose the last ounce of strength,the vibration stopped,no time for delayed thinking anymore,I followed my instincts,started scanning the walls of the enclosure,I got lucky because I found a part of the enclosure,that was depressed,there could serve as my shelter.

One problem solved,I started looking for a way to improve my sight,because to my dismay,I discovered that things were different on this particular world,unlike in our world where you get anything you wish for.Inorder to gain access to the happenings outside this enclosure that I called my new abode,I went inside my inner self,I tried all the tricks I could think of,it later worked.

Just as I gained access to the outside of my abode,the first being I saw was that same being that put me into all this trouble,and what more it appeared I could see her like we were joined together. Trying my best to absorb the shock,I found out there was another being,the object of admiration,seeing this being reminded me of my unaccomplished project,I still had to finish the task of the new look I was giving to myself.

But there was no need I already resembled the being,since I was fixed to the other being,I felt it move,I settled down telling myself with a smile that I was in for sightseeing.

I was jolted from my reverie,jeez,what was I seeing,a member of my inner circle,my joy knew no bounds but was cut short with the look on it's face,no smile at all.

I then knew that this present world operated with its own force
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Una gud mornin o,oga rock,shey u dey drop sth
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2013
The place of celestial beam was where i was suitaited, playing with petals and wild rose while the angels stood guard over all.

I had been summoned twice but refused going because the couple shown to me were not my type, yes i was selective in order not to get less than what am getting in this celestial beam, if it meant staying here forever i dont mind it.

"March out, son, the King is in need of you" Angel Pink my guardian angel order me gently.

"Arrrghhh, not again" I murmured and followed her but could do nothing else except i want to be like that angel who was sent down below for disobedience.

"My child your time is now, i want you to go pout smile on the face of these people, they have suffered and cried out to me enough, know that you have a destiny to fufil, make sure you walk according to the tidings of the earthly circle and always try to stay afloat the waves of deception" The King said and ushered me to see the face of my potential parents.

Great couple i would say, they had tried for 20years to no avail, pity washed over me as i agreed on the mission and waved my fellow counterparts in the heavenly realm, their time would also come.

I passed through veils and tissues, struggling like a little toddler that i was, fighting with other forces who were trying to stop me from sprouting out. My guardian angel was with me to neutralise all other forces. Finally i reached the gate to the entrance of the veil and waved goodbye to all within before bursting forth to the earthly beam.

I tried keeping quiet since i hate noises but the screams from people who were touching and handling me drove me crazy, a sharp slap welcomed me to the realities of the wider world.

"stop it!!!" I screamed but none could hear me, i had become temporarily dumb, just cries followed up my rage and curses i threw at the man in white who hurt me.

"Ma you have gotten a son" The man in white said to the woman whom i came forth from.

"Darling, we have finally done it, we have a son now" Another man cried out, i was touched by their tears and joined in the celebration by shedding mine but instead they mistook it for hunger and fed me something that tasted like milk. I loved it and grabbed it with both hands. Such was the travails of life.

"Son am glad you finally came" M dad smiled and tickled my cheeks. I reciprocated his efforts, maybe the earthly ream was not as bad as i thought after all.

I smiled before resting my heavy head for the journey was a long way ahead........
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

I don drop oo, make i go work
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by philcz(m): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2013
Wow! Definitely following
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by eyezik3(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2013
The rock5555:

I don drop oo, make i go work
D.Ella.luv:
D.Ella.luv ft The rock5555, If i know follow dz thread may i know wetin cause am naa. But guys go dey gv us update regularly ooo.
#TeamD.Ella.luv& The rock5555
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by dammygoody(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2013
Hmm............nice work #following#..
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2013
The scowl on the face of the member spoke volumes,this member wasn't happy with me at all,he growled'what do you think you came over here to do,oh,so you wana relax where,this is still my time,its not my fault that these beings sent another arrow to fetch you,but I'll send you back till your time reaches'.

Fear overtook me,if not for the unpleasant look,I would have been more than happy to go bak,but this 'sending back'wasn't gona be fun.But as I was receiving the great shock,the being bearing me was busy tickling this member,patting its head like we used to pat dogs,to this being,the member was crackling but it was rather telling me that I can never stop the worship and attention it was given.
As the being carried up the member it sent a kick to my abode,so powerful was the kick that try as hard as I did to run to my shelter the kick got me rolling,I became unconscious.I woke to find out that the being bearing me was in a whole new environment,everywhere was all white,I saw another being talking to my bearer,the countenance of my bearer was that of horror.Afterwards I felt my bearer lying back,my attempt to lie back was cut short,as I saw an object finding its way into my abode.

I needed no harnessing of thoughts to know what the object came to do,because it swiftly grabbed my arm as if it was sayin,you must go with me,I sprang up,pushed by fear,I tried running into my shelter with all my might,the object scraped by arm in the process that I started bleeding profusely,I held on to my shelter pushing the walls to run farther inside,the object later retracted and I saw that the object was wielded by the other being I made a mental note to teach that being a little lesson for making an attempt on my life.
I so much felt like smacking the grin the being carried out of its face,looking at my bleeding arm,I decided to rest and think of a way to leave my abode which was no longer safe.

My sleep lasted for a very long time,maybe because I never got any disturbance again,I then concluded I must leave while the coast was still clear,I started pushing and hitting the wall,trying to bring it down to enable my escape,my activities led to chaos among the beings,my bearer was screaming,others were running around I stopped to observe but it was like the scream made the walls weaker so I continued the task of breaking down the wall.

Alas,the wall fell,my joy knew no bounds but how foolish I was to think that I was going back to my world,because I walked right into my greatest enemy,the being with the wicked grin,the being lifted me triumphantly,and handed me to my bearer,I saw many other beings,but then I was so confused,my bearer was pretending to be happy with me.In the midst of all this I felt the presence of the other being I was abducted together with,but couldn't see it,its presence gave me hope,I chuckled and looked at the being with the wicked grin,I laughed and said,'await my message,I shall give you something more than a grin,but this time you will have a creased forehead'.My laugh surprised the beings,maybe that wasn't what I was expected to do,but I cared less,I kicked my feet in the air and laughed out the more,the expression on their faces was the least of my problems,I had more pressing projects....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2013
dammygoody: Hmm............nice work #following#..
philcz: Wow! Definitely following
eyezik3:
D.Ella.luv ft The rock5555, If i know follow dz thread may i know wetin cause am naa. But guys go dey gv us update regularly ooo.
#TeamD.Ella.luv& The rock5555
philcz: Wow! Definitely following

wlcm,we'll try to update regularly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel / Forbidden / Condemned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.