Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) (32056 Views)

When Two Different Worlds Collide / 20 Of The Worlds Most Amazing Coincidences... / Trapped In Different Worlds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Cheriepet: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Rock wan form James Bond n Ben 10. u neva c anyting.

una well done ooo. i troway salute give una.

Ella nwanne ji si ike
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Cheriepet: Rock wan form James Bond n Ben 10. u neva c anyting.

una well done ooo. i troway salute give una.

Ella nwanne ji si ike

daalu nwanne mmadu
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
adegwurulez:
dats why i no dey like drink garri before i come online. i miraculously skip three updates undecided
even for ous u de drink garri?bro take am easy o
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by eyezik3(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ellaluv and the rock all i need from u guys is update plsss
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
Looking at the lady,I noticed there were changes,to me,she looked prettier.Her blouse had just one hand,showing her bra strap,(that kind 'it was white' colour).

I felt like pulling on the strap because I so much loved pulling my mum's and nanny's strap because of the sound it gives off.When people came back to the seat,they kept looking at the lady.To reduce her embarrassment,my mum produced a scarf from her bag and gave to the lady.I stood till the mass was over,I didn't even let the priest finish the last blessings before I ran off to our car.

Sunday passed uneventfully,save for the church incidents.

The next day being monday,I went back to school.My classmates were loyal once again.

I saw Emeka during break,sitting at a corner carrying his hand and sulking.I went to him,smiling I said'ndo inugo? He smiled back and just like that we became friends.

Our friendship blossomed and became stronger that Princess started getting jealous of Emeka because I played less with her.

At the end of the term I took my undisputed last position,with reports occupying every space on my report card,ranging from good to bad.

1 Like

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
adegwurulez:
dats why i no dey like drink garri before i come online. i miraculously skip three updates undecided

Lolz stop drinking garri jare
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2013

"You what is your name?" I shouted at the girl that beat me last sunday.

"My name is Bolani, so what happened abi you want to cry again?" she taunted me.

"Ok Bolani,i would beat you today like you beat me last sunday" I boasted.

I told no body to come nAer us, then i drew a circle around us and asked her to step in which she gratefully did to my delight.

I laid my hands forward which she slapped and ask me to start the fight. I laughed and pressed my watch and shouted 'Four hands'.

Nothing walked, instead only the movie tone of Ben10 film was playing. I felt angry, i thought mum said i would be able to transform into an alien if i touched the watch but instead it played stupid music only. I removed it and slam on the floor angrily.

Bolani was just waiting for me to make another move, i looked around and saw my expectant fiends urging me on which gave me more strenght, i took out my gree ribbon and tie on my head then jump up to perform a ninja turtle backflip but instead i landed on my bum bum.

Bolani used that as an avenue to climb my body, she began stuffing my mouth with sand again till i cried out for mercy.

My friends were even laughing at me, i was disgraced beyound description that i promised my self never to have anything to do with any girl again except mum and nanny. Bolani was looking at me truimphantly, i wipped my tears and ran inside.

THREE YEARS LATER...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
kingphilip:
even for ous u de drink garri?bro take am easy o
so garri dey meant for only skul? dunno sha but e don dey my gene
The rock5555:

Lolz stop drinking garri jare
i will sir,

if u promise to stop bleeping grin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

At the end of the term I took my undisputed last position,with reports occupying every space on my report card,ranging from good to bad.

lwkmd @ d bolded
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2013
stefikal:

lwkmd @ d bolded

some ppl fyt 4 d 1st position bt 4 some,na last sure pass
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2013
So u self chose to carry ur own 1st frm back ba
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2013
*******THREE YEARS LATER*******

School resumed,Vitalis got a double promotion,so instead of being in primary 3,he was promoted to primary 5.

I entered primary 2,my stubbornness upgraded.I learnt new techniques.Also I started listening to the teacher whenever she was teaching.While taking lessons,whoever entered the class then that doesn't know my history would rate me the best behaved and most quiet in the class.

It was during lessons that I learnt whatever I was gona answer in tests or exams,because note copying wasn't for me.Once the teacher sits down,my real self would come to live.I would start disturbing everybody around,talking non-stop.The class captain dared not write down my name for punishment,else he would go home with tribal marks he never possessed.

I made friends,though they were all scared of me,because not minding that you were my friend once you eff up,I'll treat you there and then.

Princess was transferred to another class when no matter how many times we were put in different seats,we still gave the teacher headache.

My 'husband'(as kids called any boy they were very close to) Emeka became my partner in crime.We played pranks together ranging from mixing up people's lunch to beating up offenders.

At the end of 1st term,I took the 1st position,but that not withstanding,an extra sheet was added to my report card because the space for reports couldn't contain reports given about me.

During the holidays,my family came across a man who brought changes,little changes to our family,most of the changes were utterly to my advantage..
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2013
Una good mornin o

wl continue wen I charge
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 7:22am On Dec 10, 2013
Erm dat one na update abi na comment?abeg 4get battery ish come update the battery no go die
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2013
kingphilip: Erm dat one na update abi na comment?abeg 4get battery ish come update the battery no go die

hv mercy na
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

hv mercy na
make i av mercy on wu
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2013
I dey wait oo
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2013
On one of the few times that we went sightseeing with my dad,we were about to enter an eatery when one man rushed to our car,knelt down and started praying.We all came down to have a clearer view of the one-man drama club.

Immediately the man saw my dad he started speaking in tongues,my mum who was tired of watching the silly man started dragging my dad inside the eatery.On seeing that my mum was about to spoil his business he cut the drama short and started talking,'beloved,do not ignore the voice of the lord's messenger,this minute,that business contract you are about to sign has pulled through'.

On hearing about the contract my dad stopped making any attempt to go inside,maybe he has put everything to make it work.Seeing that his tricks were working,he went ahead,'Your children are destined to be great and far more wealthier than you,but there is a problem,evil forces are working towards their destruction,they plan on taking them through an accident,therefore,beloved,they shall not be driven to school to avoid this',he went ahead to give many prophesies,he must have carried out a background check on my family.

My dad invited him to come and dine with us inside the eatery,the smile on his face showed how happy he was to have finally hit a jackpot.

When it was time to go home,my dad asked the supposed man of God to drive us home to avoid any accident.

At the begining of the term,we started trekking to school,Princess also got the priviledge to join the trekker's club.

Trekking was fun,and more fun because it presented many opportunities I wouldn't have come across easily
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2013
kingphilip:
make i av mercy on wu

me na

uthman I don update,my ba3 s crying
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

me na

uthman I don update,my ba3 s crying
Na morning prayer be diz or breaking news angry
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by philcz(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2013
Abeg make una take am easy on Ella,she de try.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2013
Ella easy ooo,Uthman and Philip dey vex
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2013
philcz: Abeg make una take am easy on Ella,she de try.
bro what is worth doing is worth doing well o
Ella u de try but try harder nxt tym
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by 01emek(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Nice,keep it coming
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by tmamuda(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rock u learn lesson.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by tmamuda(m): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Abegi u no try 4 dat wman in d house.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
lol... make una take am easy with ella na. una go do she go the fear to start story next time.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
adegwurulez: lol... make una take am easy with ella na. una go do she go the fear to start story next time.

U don almost gv me h@ attack for ur own thread i beg go update ooo b4 I tell doc.david to gv u him urine
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
I don dey fear o,lyk seriously

pls whr did I go wrong
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
I don dey fear o,lyk seriously

pls whr did I go wrong

Ur last updates are very short
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Uthman51:

U don almost gv me h@ attack for ur own thread i beg go update ooo b4 I tell doc.david to gv u him urine
lwkmd
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Uthman51:

Ur last updates are very short

na wa o,wl try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Forbidden / Condemned / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.