Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) (32058 Views)

When Two Different Worlds Collide / 20 Of The Worlds Most Amazing Coincidences... / Trapped In Different Worlds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
I don serve una brunch

You try wink
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by buoye1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
I don serve una brunch
wc kyn?mah hear say na brunch or crunch.....although it taste good and sumptuous but combination s nt allowed....waitin 4 lunch hungrily!......BTW nice update...............................Ella where ROCK dey o!
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by buoye1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
I hope berylFM and demi-god go jam later??
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
Stef,na kidnap I go kidnap u,u go cme my house finish dt ur story

Rock dey come

tnx Uthman

buoye we go soon knw
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Mimisboygreat: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nice 1
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Stef,na kidnap I go kidnap u,u go cme my house finish dt ur story

Rock dey come

tnx Uthman

buoye we go soon knw

abeg, no kidnap me oooo...we go finish am now...bt na small smallsmileycheesy
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by buoye1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

buoye we go soon knw

*******Waiting in anticipation*******

U guys are doing well .....!I hail d creative mind.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Chai Una good evening ooo.

Ella u don make me laf tire today, thanks babe.

Ehen back to our followers make una no vex, na just now i even fit see my fone sef, the things wey do me today fit full excercise book.

Ranging from electrocution to automobile accident, baba God i dey hail. Abeg make i reach house i go sammer una one long one.

Thanks for all the support...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
The rock5555: Chai Una good evening ooo.

Ehen back to our followers make una no vex, na just now i even fit see my fone sef, the things wey do me today fit full excercise book.

Ranging from electrocution to automobile accident, baba God i dey hail. Abeg make i reach house i go sammer una one long one.

electrocution? shocked tnk God u're safe...we go dey wait
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by dammygoody(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
The rock5555:
Ranging from electrocution to automobile accident , baba God i dey hail. Abeg make i reach house i go sammer una one long one.
hahahaha that's serious............hope you didn't die sha? grin grin BTW welldone Ella............I really support buoye's idea of demi-god and Beryl fm meeting one day grin ............
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Fonydear(f): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
kingphilip:
where hav u been for days unending now
Stop pretending as if you missed me cos I know u didn't.
Ella dearie, have been busy o. Was away
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
The rock5555: Chai Una good evening ooo.

ELECTRO KI NI shocked sorry ooo....hope say d automobile own no much...chai my oga sorry oo
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
dammygoody: hahahaha that's serious............hope you didn't die sha? grin grin BTW welldone Ella............I really support buoye's idea of demi-god and Beryl fm meeting one day grin ............

If i die, who come dey update. Am kul ooo, my time never reach.

Concerning Beryl and Demi god meeting, uhm lets wait and see.

Typing.... Unto.... Okada.

Make my fone no fall oo gringrin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Fonydear:
Stop pretending as if you missed me cos I know u didn't.
Ella dearie, have been busy o. Was away
seriously dear i did if i had ur number i'll av called
Ella n rock wen will both of u meet in a fight now
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
Rock notin fit hapn to u

make I reach house,I go reply all d comments
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2013

"Hey you, stop there"

I shouted at the girl who resuced me from Mr Ali's venom, she smiled and stood still waiting for me. I looked beside me to make sure my friends were still with me.

"Yes why did you stop me?"

She asked still smiling. My brain immediatly caught errors, i forgot what i wanted to say.

"Ehen, Janet why did you help me back then in class?" i asked.

"I have never seen you got beaten before and i did not want you to be beaten thats why i helped you"

She replied. I was thrown back by her generosity and pure minded statement but i could not fathom how someone could help me just like that without any reward, surely people were supposed to help me for what i gave to them and not just for the fun of it.

"Oya take this N500"

I said after removing it from my back pocket, my money never stopped overflowing so i had no problem with sharing with others to show my superioty.

"I dont want it" She shook her head and said, i was taken aback. That was a money which all of my class mates would have wanted even though i told them to kiss my sandals.

I was angry and then pulled her hair before blocking my face incase she reacted but stilll she kept on smiling without lifting a finger at me. I was defeated without a fight and gave up.

"Ok what do you want?"

I asked miserably.

"I want to join your group" She replied me.

"Arrrrhhggg nooo, not a girl, i cant" I cried out dissapointed at her request until my friends pleaded on her behalf before i finally agreed and shook her hands before we went our seperate ways.

I had finally signed a pact with the forbidden girls which i dreaded but this time i was pleased.

"Itoro!!!"

My mother shouted from the kitchen, Itoro our housegirl ran to the kitchen, i could see her wriggling her fingers and figured out that there was a problem.

"Ma, see me here" Itoro said with a shaking voice.

"Why is there a hole in the soup" Mom shouted, i ran to the kitchen door to listen more.

"Ma i no know oo" Itoro said.

"So how many people are in this house?" Mum shouted louder.

I was the culprit, actually when i came back from school, i just dipped my hands into the soup pot and brought out one big meat to munch to my room but it was too late to confess now. Mum would not have belived it even if i claimed to be the culprit.

"Your punishment is that you would leak all this soup and cook a new one today" Mum said and left the kitchen, i hid around the corner till she passed me.

"What a mess, i had thought it was going to be a bad punishment, instead the house girl would be the person that would enjoy my misdeeds" I thought and laid my hands on my head.

I walked and peeped into the kitchen to see Itoro munching big pieces of meat which made me more angrier. I hissed and made my own plans.

The bowl of meat which mum put in the freezer just thrity minutes ago. I smiled and went to hijack it, then took it to mum's room, place it by the door side and knocked heavily before sitting down to masticate the meats.

I heard footsteps approaching and force more meats into my mouth. Mum opened her room door and screamed.

"Junior, what are you doing with the meat that is going to be used for the Governors dinner today?" Mum shouted.

That was when i realised that i was in more trouble than earlier thought, i could not talk because i was stucked with meat and my first trouble....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2013
Una good morning oo
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Fonydear(f): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2013
kingphilip:
seriously dear i did if i had ur number i'll av called
Ella n rock wen will both of u meet in a fight now

Hmmm, so good to hear that.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2013
Time for meat to eat you grin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by buoye1(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2013
The rock5555: Una good morning oo
Morn Sir oga ROCK
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by buoye1(m): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2013
[quote author=The rock5555].

I heard footsteps approaching and force more meats into my mouth. Mum opened her room door and screamed.[
/quote]
Instead of removing d 1c in ur mouth!

"Junior, what are you doing with the meat that is going to be used for the Governors dinner today?" Mum shouted.
JAMB question.

That was when i realised that i was in more trouble than earlier thought, i could not talk because i was stucked with meat and my first trouble....
perfect truth cos dis is wat we do den!
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by dammygoody(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2013
The rock5555: Una good morning oo
G morning oga rock
Good Morning Ella...waiting for you............
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2013
I don land

u go manage swallow d meat cheesy
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
I don land

u go manage swallow d meat cheesy

u don land
*adjusts glasses* where d update now? undecided
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
stefikal:

u don land
*adjusts glasses* where d update now? undecided

lemme strt typing
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
A week later,Aidan returned home looking skinny as usual.My mum said we were to wait for more two days so that he can add a little flesh.

I used the opportunity to put finishing touches to my packing.That was the 1st time I was going to the village,so I packed virtually everything in my room,I even borrowed bags from Vitalis.

A day to the D-day,I rolled up my mattress.Folding the mattress was a real biggie,I sweated and had muscle cramps but I bore it all.I reasoned that since I was going on holidays,I would be needing everything in my room so that I could arrange a room same with mine at the village.

That night,I slept on a bare frame,with my luggage occupying a part of the room.

Late at night,my mum came inside the room,probably to pack my things.While I was busy dreaming about the village and the streams Aidan always told us about,my mum shook me vigorously.You know,there is this kinda dream you'll be enjoying that you wont wana open your eyes for anything.

I closed my eyes tightly,but when a slap landed on my back,the whole dream vanished.I started crying immediately,at the top of my voice ofcourse.
'Bia this girl,don't wake the whole neighbourhood with your pretentious cry,hold your lips osiso',my mum commanded.She only spoke Igbo when she is very angry.

I held my mouth,without a sound escaping,lest I get a good spanking.Seeing that I wasn't thinking of crying again,'get down from that bed'.

As obedient as ever,I climbed down.My mum then drew a chair,sat down and said,'nne if you know how you packed these things,start unpacking them'.On hearing that,I thought I have been disqualified for the journey.I opened my tears reservoir,making no move to go near the bundle.

Seeing my reaction,my mum told me that I was still going to the village but I must unpack for her to sort the clothes out.I still remained stubborn.I got more slaps,yet I refused to move.My mum knew that I had switched on to the mode where no matter how I got beaten I would still be adamant.

She started smiling,'Baby,sorry you hear'.Just that word baby was enough,to dry up the tank.I nodded brightly.

'Oya come and unpack the bags',I obeyed.Within few minutes I emptied the bags.My mum placed the foam back and asked me to go to bed.She then started packing the bags herself.I fell asleep spying on her.

The next day,we all set off for the village,with my mum driving us.The journey was quite far that I kept asking my mum whether we have reached.She got tired of answering my questions,that she started ignoring me.

I resorted to waving at people we passed and making faces at them.

Later,we reached the village,on seeing our car,kids ran after the car till we reached our compound.When we came down from the car,they gathered around me saying'onye ocha'(white girl).

Due to the fact thet I was yet to carry out any study on the environment,I didnt attempt to hit anybody.I kept an innocent face.

My mum called my grannies,my grandma came home 1st,dancing and jubilating,she told us that my grandpa went for a meeting which would dismiss in the evening.

The kids helped in packing our belongings inside,and were later settled with goodies.There was this particular boy with a big head that I kept looking at.His face was quite mean,coupled with his bighead,saying he was ugly was an understatement.I resolved to check out his head in future
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Beryl...hmmmm..check out person head...
Make ur cup full 1 day
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by 01emek(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hehehehehehehe i don die oo u wan check out peson head ba?
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by dammygoody(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hehehehe you want to check out somebody's head? I must surely see how you're going to do that............
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Trouble maker grin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by lekinz(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
***Runs in with underwear****Holding my Ak 47 with my left hand and my mat with my right hand***

****Spreads the mat under the mango tree****

***Sipping the ogidiga***Na here I go stay till una update ****

So na here all of una dey...no wahala
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
cheesy
to knw d components of d head na

lekinz baba,u r wlcm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Forbidden / Condemned / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.