Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,257 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) (32023 Views)

When Two Different Worlds Collide / 20 Of The Worlds Most Amazing Coincidences... / Trapped In Different Worlds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Trendytessy(f): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2013
Jst following
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2013
Trendytessy: Jst following

gud to hv u here

l8r tinz
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Joanee(f): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2013
More update plz, i hope ur later is going to be today..
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by oruchechuks(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
ehn ehn!! now I don comment, make I go read now!
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Joanee: More update plz, i hope ur later is going to be today..

yea,sure,no lyt yet dey r jst flashing
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
The being that have always borne me later held me closer,the comfort I got made me sleepy,but it was like those beings liked disturbance,because I was roused from my sleep.I felt something being pushed inside my mouth,I was like,'so its because of this that I was disturbed,probably one of there many tasteless food'.But I couldn't help changing my mindset when a liquid sweeter than any improvised food I ever took at my former abode dropped on my tongue.

I rushed the liquid so as to get to my fill before they realised they were making a mistake in giving me something sweet,as the source of the sweetness was being retrieved I quickly grabbed it with both hands,they were all watching me with admiration,some being was so dumb that it came to wave its fingers at my face,thereby distracting my enjoyment,using one hand as a firm support on the sweet liquid,I grabbed its finger with the other,clamping my hand tight.

I never thought I would ever get enough of that sweet liquid,but I was wrong because my stomach got filled up to the breaking point,I then relaxed my hands and belched,but it appeared as if I breathed in heavily.Afterwards I was laid on a soft object,I drifted into sleep,when I woke up I stayed in the same position because some kinda force held me down.

At a point I got tired of being laid face up,worse of all,I couldn't stand nor sit up,I started complaining,but it was like I was talking to myself because they kept trooping in,smiling at me,since my complaints where not heard talk more of being considered,I had to join the chorus,they wanted smiles,I was gona give it to them,I started from where I stopped from laughing,this time I laughed till tears came out of my eyes,the funny thing was that I ddnt even know what I was laughing over,maybe my foolishness sent tears to my eyes,just like magic I was carried up,smiling I said'so this has been the key and I have been fooling around',I resolved then to always get my needs attended to with shedding tears...

Just then that same being that wanted distracting my enjoyment came again with the same rough play,this time I ignored its fingers,but not before adding it to the list of those to be attended to on the revenge mission.

We later left,I found out I was going to be seeing the other member frequently,we planned and the next time we went visiting the one with the wicked grin we scattered everywhere.The other being I redesigned its face....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Ormorlehwah(f): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Jst following........
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by princesa(f): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ella nwannem, i see the writing spirit has caught on with you?

I'm impressed, weldonesmiley

but this collabo ish can be so complex for a beginner, i hope you can pull thru. Well, wish you the best.wink
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
princesa: Ella nwannem, i see the writing spirit has caught on with you?

I'm impressed, weldonesmiley

but this collabo ish can be so complex for a beginner, i hope you can pull thru. Well, wish you the best.wink

tnx dear,will try my best of the bestest

last update was modified
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Am going in...

Typing....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
"Argggghhh" i Cried out happily as my dad tickled my tummy, my legs curled up in blissfull pleasures. Surely i had brought Peace to the family. My mum smiled more and wispered some blissfull things to my face when she was supplying me my milk, i would bite her hard sometimes which makes her flinch but that ageless smile of hers always remains as she sings me to sleep.

"Honey leave that boy alone, he needs rest" My mother shouted at my dad who was still having fun with me.

"Oow darling, i have waited for twenty years and you are still depriving me of the pleasure of seeing my son" My dad answered her as they both held themselves in an embrace.

"Dont worry, he is here with us, abi do you want to take him away" She retorted and twisted his nose which made them both crashed on the bed in a kissing section. I was jealous and had to scream at the top of my voice before they disengaged and rushed to come see what was wrong with me.

"Uhmmm He pooed" Daddy said and ran out leaving mummy to clean my mess.

"If he is clean he becomes your son but now hehas soiled himself and he is now my son, isnt?" Mummy joked and shook her head.

"Mummy dont worry, i know how to deal with him" I said but only annoying sounds came out of my mouth, i could not wait to begin taliking soon, it was fustrating but i guess its the way of the father set forth for me.
"What name would he be given?" Mum asked Dad that night while i laid confortably with my eyes closed.

"Lets call him Maradona" Daddy joked as mummy pushed him angrily.

"Dont you ever get tired of talking football, you even want to call our child your football idol's name, you aint serious" She said and frown her face.

"Hey i was just kidding, ok why dont we call him Emmanuel?" Dad suggested, mummy nod her head like a lizard, it seem the name was giving her insights. She readily agreed and began arguing about my tribal names, i had to scream out loud before they stopped and mom gave me her sweet tips to suck, i sure knew how to calm them down.

"Honey dress fast, the guests are all ready arriving" Dad shouted from downstairs. That day hd been occupiying and deafening, from one hands to another, people came and went, sweet aromas filled the air, i heard someone saying that it was my naming ceremony.i wished i could taste those huge pieces of fried substances on the kitchen table but i guess, i had to manage my sweet satisfying milk till further notice.

Guests poured in their numbers, some smiling, some sweating while some were obivion to the fact that the day was joyful, everyone wanted to catch a glimpse of me, i felt proud being passed from pairs of hands to another, it made me remember my celestial journey where many obstacles aided and obstructed my victory.

"So you people finally gave birth? Thats good of you, instead of you having about five big children now you prefered waiting on this woman till her womb was opened" A short black woman who looked like my dad in facial remembranace.

"Mami! I told you that God's time is the best, atleast My wife had been proved not barren and you can see for yourself" My dad defended mom.

There was something about the woman that just spoke, she looked mean and wicked and i was scared of her when i was passed to her outstreched arms and fake smile, i was scared but no amount of tears i shed rescued me.

"Uhm he is a fine boy, let me carry him to see my friend over there" Grandma said and walked away with me.

"Silly child, today would be your last on earth" Grandma wispered slowly to me, i almost ran mad with cries and screams but the music played was wrapping up my voice.

Grandma took me to one dark corner around the house and produce a small plastic bottle.

But something happened that delivered me from going back to the celestial realm... I was rescused.

kai i dey go sleep

2 Likes

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nna sleep typing i just did. I hope no much mistakes.

Goodnite
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Joanee(f): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
The rock5555: Am going in...

Typing....

waiting....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2013
Ormorlehwah: Jst following........

na u try pass
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 7:44am On Dec 04, 2013
Good mrnin,I hp u all slpt well,wl brb
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by eyezik3(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2013
U guys are dhuin a great job here ooo, am at u people back like shell on snail...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2013
eyezik3: U guys are dhuin a great job here ooo, am at u people back like shell on snail...

tnx,we wl carry u alng
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
*****FEW YEARS LATER******

I grew into a very pretty,chubby little girl,with long curly hair,red lips,moderate hairs on the body and fair complexion.My height showed that I had prospects of growing tall.Then there is this prominent mark on my left arm,like a straight line,more like a scar.

I once overheard my mum telling a friend that I had much hairs on my back,and that my eyes were brighter than normal,yes,I have very bright eyes.I sometimes wander into dark rooms all alone stumbling over nothing because I could easily make out where things were.Another distinguished feature I have is the ability of my ears to hear very faint sounds,I walked with my ears to the ground.

My family,a family of five,my dad,Mr Ucheoma Ethan Chibuzor,a slim man with well built body,with a thriving business was never at home,always travelling from one country to another,from meeting to meeting.

I've always wondered what keeps him away from home,but thanks to my ever working ears and my good acting ability.I was in my room one day trying to sleep,when I heard my mum arguing with my dad,I set out my mast but no signal was forthcoming,I sleepily walked into the sitting room(that kind of fake sleep walking)and lay on the couch occupied by my mum,since she was the person talking at the time,I decided to hear directly from the source,I placed my head on her laps and slept off,atleast to them I was sleeping.My mum shaked me to be sure I was really asleep,I ddnt wana spoil my career so I breathed heavily like somebody that was fast asleep,satisfied that I wasn't listening in on their arguement she continued.

'like I was saying,I'm tired of giving excuses to these kids,I even had to lie that you were doing prayers at the church,must you always travel,they don't ever see you at home'

my dad looking so meek like somebody caught doing something bad said'darling you know I have much on my hands,I can't leave it to these boys working for me,things might go wrong,just keep on covering up for me,everything will soon be settled',just as he was about say something else,I changed my lying position,thereby drawing attention to myself,my dad offered to carry me inside(bad market)

2 Likes

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
As I was laid on my bed,I tried my best to cover the disappointment on my face,after my dad had tucked me in and left,try as hard as I may,I couldn't hear what was being said anymore,consoling myself with the fact that I atleast had little news to spread,I decided to sleep,but on a second thought,I decided to give the news while it was still hot,so I tiptoed into the room with Aidan written on the door,someone will be wondering whether people inscribe names on their doors,but that was my eldest brother for you,he was the only one whose door had a name on it.

Still on tiptoe,I reached his bedside,but I couldn't wake him because he could sleep like a log.Not giving up I left his room for Vitalis my immediate elder brother's room,but he was even worse,he was drooling all over his pillow,controlling the urge to throw up,I ran back inside my room,the news can wait till morning.I wasn't ready to start taking pills because I vomited.

Early the next morning after devotion,I wasn't ready to let the news get stale I followed Aidan to his room while he went to brush and get ready for school,on seeing me enter,he hailed me,'Beryl Fm,the one and only radio station in the house,is there any news,oya drop it like its hot.I cleared my voice,smiling sheepishly I spilled everything I heard the previous night.He then said he would pass the message to Vitalis.

Aidan,was in jss1 at the age of eleven,a replica of my father,while Vitalis who was 8years younger and 11months older than me was in nursery 2.Our compound was very large,containing the main house which we live in,and a pair of selfcontained houses,occupied by the tenants.

Every morning,after every member of my family had gone out,remaining just me and the nanny,I would start touring the compound.Since at the age of three,I still stayed at home just because my elder brother has to reach nursery three before I can start schooling,there was no other thing I enjoyed more if not going about the compound,giving commentaries and collecting news.That was how I came about the nickname 'Beryl Fm',a name given to me by one of the tenants.

It was on one of such mornings that something happened....

1 Like

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hehehe. Am already loving my partner.

Abeg answer me for 2go.

Typing with snail speed...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
The rock5555: Hehehe. Am already loving my partner.

Abeg answer me for 2go.

Typing with snail speed...

increase d speed o,we dey wait
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
i don show... *abeg make una open dis windows small na, its hot in here*

hmm!! ella and rock, i so much trust una. dis is going to be the bomb
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
adegwurulez: i don show... *abeg make una open dis windows small na, its hot in here*

hmm!! ella and rock, i so much trust una. dis is going to be the bomb

AC and an executive couch on the way,place nyansh gingerly on d seat as u wait,d redboys and oga rattus wnt wana b disturbd
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
I had resigned to fate but all of a sudden, a shiny light blighted up at the back of grandma, only i could see it, i yelped in joy but Grandma thought i was struggling and cooed me angrily.

My own guardian angel Pink came forward with a wand like those used by faries, i was hoping she came to collect my spirit but instead she touched the bottle that grandma held, the dark liquid substance turned white like mum's milk. I gratefully opened my mouth to finish it, Grandma smiled and waited to no avail.

When i neither gasp for breath or choked to death, she hissed angrily and went tpo return me to mum before raging out like a wounded lion. The crowd were suprised at grand ma's reaction, maybe she was the one that caused mum's barreness all this years.

"Let the ceremony begin" The M.C shouted and music meloudiously filled the compound. Since mum wont allow me dance, i twerked my legs happily to the rythm, i loved the nice rythm of the song and thought happily.

The earthly ream was not that bad afterall.
THREE YEARS LATER...

"Junior eat quick before you go late to school" Mom urged me as i munched my fried egg and toasted bread with rich tea.

I was sad that i was going to start school because i usually spent my time at home playing and watching my favourite cartoon-Ben 10 on Cartoon network. Dad said i was sharp and was ripe for school. My parents love and guardians kept me fufilled, i never lacked anything at all, only my tears bought a thousand attention, even grand ma who tried to kill me also learnt to love me in her own way.

I was sporting a new pair of white sneakers, complimented with brown shorts and checked brown and white shirt with a tie which made me look like dad, i was proud at my dressing but what i would miss still wore me down.

Pour driver took mum and i to a big compound, i opened my eyes in suprised, i thought our house was the biggest but that beat my imaginations, the lawns were well kept, flowers trimmed and children my mates ran round the school while laughing happily. I could not wait to join them, it was surely going to be fun.

"Good morning sir"

"Good morning ma, you are welcomed to Bright way Nursery and Primary School" The head master said cheerfully, he knew he had landed a big fish. The son of a senator coming to your school was not such alittle task.

"Son how are you?" He asked me while tickling my chubby cheeks.

"Fine.." I replied shyly and held my mum cloth to cover my face, i would peep at intervals to see if he was watching me, but i found his bald shiny head to be adorable, if only i could see myself on it.

I drifted into thoughts and findings of my surrondings as my mum negotiated my school stuffs, she jolted me back to reality when they were through and walked me to my class.

That was when i began having the nostaligic feeling, i was no more excited, the faces of my class mates were dull and looked like it have reached their breaking point, even the nannys were having stressed looks on their faces. That was all i needed to burst forth my well of tears in my eyes.

Like in one accord, the whole class joined me in unison, i was going to be a born leader or so i thought. Then all of a sudden my eyes caught the large Led T.v in our class, it was put on and my favourite cartoon was being showed. I jumped up in joy and kept shut. The whole class did the same and concentrated happily on the T.V screen.

Everyone breath a sign of relief, if school was this good and nice, it was noit a bad idea after all. I felt good and eyed my lunch box. School was fun....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
U r damn funny
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Na u dey try pass na
D.Ella.luv:
U r damn funny

pls readers we need una comments oo, all criticsm and corrections would be appreciated. This story still has a long way to go.

Thanks y'all.

Signed- co-writer. The Rock
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
The rock5555: Na u dey try pass na

pls readers we need una comments oo, all criticsm and corrections would be appreciated. This story still has a long way to go.

Thanks y'all.

Signed- co-writer. The Rock

exactly,I do wonder if d story is dt borin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
'Beryl,Beryl,babyyyy',that was Mike,a brother to one of the tenants,Mike was very tall and bigger than my father,when I heard my name,I pretended not to,because I was by the window,listening to what the nanny was saying over the phone.On hearing the word baby,I forgot about whatever the nanny was saying,I so much loved to be addressed as a baby that I could forfeit my toys just to be called that name.

I rushed to the apartment where Mike lived with his brother,to meet him at the verandah,grinning from ear to ear,I answered him,'yes,you called me?

'Do you want to eat banana?he asked.Now,that was my favourite fruit,you don't ask a dog if it wants to eat poo.The smile on my face widened and I nodded continuously to emphasize how serious I was saying yes.

'Oya,come inside and take banana'he said,not allowing him to finish,I went in before him,with my ever bright eyes that was brighter at the thought of taking banana,I scanned the dining and the sitting room,expecting a bunch of banana beckoning on me.Their was nothing,'it might be inside the fridge',I thought.

Mike came in,sat down and started smiling mischievously at me.'you must be kidding,don't even play pranks with me,no,not after sacrificing the data I was collecting by the window'I said within me.

Having waited for few seconds,with no banana forthcoming,I decided to remind him incase he forgot.
'Mike,emmm,the banana',I said to him.

'Beryl baby,you want to eat banana abi'he asked.'before nko,what did I enter the room for in the 1st place' I almost answered,but that might make me lose the banana,rather I simply nodded my head.

'shey you like big banana',he further asked,I nodded smiling,the wait wasn't worthless afterall.He then asked me to sit down.'pls am doing something outside I can't sit',I replied...'okay na,go and continue what you were doing since you don't want banana'he said,with a frown on his face.

I immediately went and sat down with him,instead of getting up to get the banana,he started unzipping his trousers.He brought out something from his trousers and asked me to come closer.

'Baby,come and take banana'he said,'this banana is very sweet,come okay?I looked at him incredulously wondering if he had gone nuts,when did bananas leave their white colour for dark brown,how was I to eat spoilt banana,worst of all,it was inbetween his legs.He must have farted severally on the banana.

When he saw that I wasn't prepared to move an inch near him,he said'Beryl,shey you saw how a big snake swallowed that man in the movie,I will call that snake for you'.On hearing this I sprang up from my seat,but as I was going to his position,I saw something...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
I tire o
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hahahaha. Banana tinz on ur mind grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Forbidden / Condemned / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.