Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Electronic Circuit Projects - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Electronic Circuit Projects (30088 Views)

I Want Best Ups Circuit For My Computer / Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? / 1000va Ups Circuit Diagram Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by lekside44(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2009
if anybody neds assistance in electronic project, mail me at lekside44@yahoo.co.uk .thanks, i will be there for you.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by kingk(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2009
hello everyone how una day be hope all is well, ok i have this little problem and will like someone out there to help me out with this kind ok problem.

well i just find this kind of circuit that contains SM6136B chip well i know from the name that it's a wireless encoded transmitter with four buttons but pls i will like to have the schematic diagram for the receiver circuit.
well i will appreciate if someone out there can assist me for this project.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Dclique(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2009
My Nairalanders, Pls, Vote for Dclique as assistant moderator in Education section, thanx
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Emma4dfuture(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2009
I want to alter the refractive index of a piece of glass,in order to increase its magnification.Any hint?
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by nickyrash: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2009
hi,
i am planning to do 3 dimension robotics project based on electronics but i am not getting how to set frequency for dc motor for rotating both in clockwise and anti clockwise direction and even time delay can you people give solution for my question ,
http://www.endoacustica.com/scramblers_en.htm
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by prowlG: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
@ nickyrash, reverse the polarity of the supply to the dc motor.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by prowlG: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2009
Where can i buy pic ic's.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by willyspace(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2009
I have an electrical motor control circuit software that can deliver your designs in split seconds. Can simulate too. mail me if you are interested. willyluv101@yahoo.com
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2009
prowl G:

Thanks 4 reply@ kingm.
I need capacitors with low capacitance such as pico and nano farads, piezo buzzer. The last time i went 2 a local shop i found just few components i was so dissapointed and i had to abandon my project , it has occured many times like that. I dont blame them cos they can't be selling what people don't buy frequently. I think its high time we rise up to develop modern tech. in Nigeria. Back 2 my request where can i get those components from.

prowl G, I dont know your location but it is very easy to get components here in lagos. you can get components at Oshodi main market beside the bridge or at Alaba market. There is no component that you need that you will not see when you get there.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2009
@prowl, you can buy pic at oshodi main market.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Jenny88283: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2009
Quote by: cathy347
http://www.gobrandmall.com
A wonderful website!
Do not miss it!

Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Jenny88283: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2009
Quote by: cathy347
http://www.gobrandmall.com
A wonderful website!
Do not miss it!

Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by lekside44(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2009
nickyrash:

hi,
i am planning to do 3 dimension robotics project based on electronics but i am not getting how to set frequency for dc motor for rotating both in clockwise and anti clockwise direction and even time delay can you people give solution for my question ,
if you need my help, you can mail me at lekside44@yahoo.co.uk, i will be glad to help you out
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2009
nickyrash:

hi,

first, a dc motor does not need any frequency because the frequency of a perfect DC signal is 0.

for rotation clockwise and anticlock wise, you just have to use a PNP and NPN transistor. for a low power motor you can use BC557 and BC547, for a high power motor use TIP42C and TIP41C. then you can use a flip-flop such as 4013 to control the clockwise and anticlockwise movement.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by doja1: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2009
can anyone tell me if a Flat Screen TV bought in London will work in Naija? If It wont Work can it be made to work without destroying it?
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2009
Any tv can work anywhere provided the input voltage of the tv is the same as that of the country which it is been used.
If it has a different voltage, the you have to use a step up or a step down transformer.

A tv cannot work anywhere only if it has a preset frequency of a channel that cannot be changed.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by lekside44(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2009
all television are built to receive in a particular range of freq vhf and uhf. the difference btwn the american ntsc and london pal tv is the numbers of pictures displayed per seconds. americans tv dispaly 30 whlie london display 25. in nig, we adopted the london starndards so it is meant to work here.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by nanachi: 12:45am On Jan 04, 2010
Hi,pls can u help me wit dis?my laptop coms on wen conected to power but does not show anythin on the screen
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by brush665: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2010
The Greatest Researcher is here and came along with goodies to flourish everyone you cannot afford to miss this, sorry am posting it here but i fell this is where people of great intellutal are. Its MTN TO MTN FREE CALLS. just have up to #60 in your phone then you are good to go, for more information and directives on how to make the free calls you just have to contact this number for help and intructions ok. 2347066822158 GOOD LUCK!!!
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by elbat: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2010
Nice thread, I wish to see more of collaboration for intellectual and creative purposes without any hint of financial gain. it will be good to just work together to help another improve our knowledge.

Any ideas on good simulation softwares and tutorials?
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2010
elbat:

Nice thread, I wish to see more of collaboration for intellectual and creative purposes without any hint of financial gain. it will be good to just work together to help another improve our knowledge.

Any ideas on good simulation softwares and tutorials?

You can get tutorials on electronics. Visit savotechelectronics.webs.comm click on links to electronics sites. you will get various tutorials and ebooks
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by sendtodeji: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2010
Dear electronics enthusiasts,

First, let me start by saying that though I am a little bit electronics inclined, however, it's not currently my profession. That said, I just want to encourage us here to pursue challenges bigger than us. We've all seen what China and India are doing. The question is "what do we need to get to where they are in electronics". I have a thing against our academic institutions, a product of which most of us are. We are teachers who lack industry experience to impact real knowledge. That notwithstanding, I have seen people transcend that limitation through a process of "going beyond what was given". I have a feeling that most of us in this forum belong to that category. I was impressed to read another forum about people doing embedded programming here on Nairaland. We have to take our skills a level further to get noticed at the international level. The world is only waiting for us to "prove ourself". We should endeavor to participate in International competitions like this http://www.intel.com/cd/corporate/education/EMEA/ENG/ireland/266662.htm and others. To quote from the scriptures which says "The gift of a man maketh way for him , " Our gift is our skills. It's what will get us noticed locally and internationally. It's what will eventually put money in our pockets.

How about the establishment of an "Electronics Center of Excellence" in Nigeria which will be an institution for training budding electronics engineers and enthusiasts under the tutelage of the world's best. I'm just throwing the idea out for you folks to ruminate over and bring up ideas on how it can be actualized. One of the focus should be in making available the tools that are lacking for performance. The truth is that no one will come to your aid except you guys come together and speak with one voice. Instead of flying solo, you can all collaborate on a project. Funding will come if it's one that is viable. By viable, I mean that it solves a problem. Look around you and figure out the problems that companies around you are having. Come up with a prototype of the solution to the problem. Find a way to approach one of the companies to show case your prototype. I'm sure if they like it, they will fund it.

More grease to your elbows.

Nice tutorial about working with SMDs

http://poeth.com/smtmfg.htm
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 28, 2010
@sendtodeji, I like your Idea I thought of that too but the economic situation of this country may not make it very easy to do. There are many electronics gurus flying around which I am one.If we can come together, we can join our ideas together and make a difference in Nigeria technology. The success of china and japan in electronics is based on thecoming together of many people many companies and the support of government.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by lekside44(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2010
forget nigeria in electronics production. we may study and design some of the best electronic systems in the world, but we will never even be able to produce a diode
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 30, 2010
lekside44:

forget nigeria in electronics production. we may study and design some of the best electronic systems in the world, but we will never even be able to produce a diode

Well, the problem is really not producing basic component. many electronics company even in japan, china etc get components from different firms.
producing a diode is not the problem but the problem is Who will buy the diode? If there are many companies in nigeria producing electronics product in large quantities, I personally can buy the machine and the materials used to produce electronics component and be selling it to them.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by elbat: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2010
Hei People this a great post. I think we can create more fun if we can develop a team that will collaborate for the fun of it and to compete together to bring out the best in us. I had always thought that you should be able to do semiconductor development as a country but seeing things from a different perspective now , i don't think it is a bad idea if you can come up with the design and get someone else to do the manufacturing, thats what happens with most companies in US where they design and ship to asian countries to manufacture. We do not have to be fixated in our approach. I'd rather that our focus be to get more people to buy into our hobby with passion so we can have a critical mass of people that are knowledgeable. I heard say that Microsoft Window 7 was developed by over 20,000 people making inputs to the project, you can imagine the amount of intellectual firepower that is, two good heads will always be better than one, it's time we collaborate to improve our lot and skills as a team
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by AjanleKoko: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2010
Good thread. In fact, I don't know why I haven't noticed this since.
I used to be quite an electronics guru in a previous life, then I discovered computers and programming, and later wireless comms, which is my current area of interest.
Let's keep the discussions coming.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2010
elbat:

Hei People this a great post. I think we can create more fun if we can develop a team that will collaborate for the fun of it and to compete together to bring out the best in us. I had always thought that you should be able to do semiconductor development as a country but seeing things from a different perspective now , i don't think it is a bad idea if you can come up with the design and get someone else to do the manufacturing, thats what happens with most companies in US where they design and ship to asian countries to manufacture. We do not have to be fixated in our approach. I'd rather that our focus be to get more people to buy into our hobby with passion so we can have a critical mass of people that are knowledgeable. I heard say that Microsoft Window 7 was developed by over 20,000 people making inputs to the project, you can imagine the amount of intellectual firepower that is, two good heads will always be better than one, it's time we collaborate to improve our lot and skills as a team

yes you are right but nigerians are very greedy they will want to do thing alone so that they can chop alone the mentality to co-operate is not in us and it is high time we start doing things in unity. secondly, We individuals might not be able to call ourselves together, we need a reserch institution to bring us together. Thirdly we nigerians, we do not have patience. once we lay our hands on a project and it is not working, we quit because we see it as a waste of time, money and resourses.

There are many electronics hobbyist I used to meet at oshodi market whenever I go there to buy componenets. sometimes I see them doing what I can imagine we nigerians doing. they have the Idea to invent new things, such people can be encourage by employing them in a reserch institute to extract their ideas and enlarge it. with this we can grow in technology and most of our household appliance can be produced right here in nigeria.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by lekside44(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2010
elbat:

such, when i 1st learnt of the internet, this was one of the great ideas that sprung my mind. an opportunity to be part the living science (that is to be actively involve in research, discoveries designs etc (or even an observer) anywhere they are happening in the world). but the best bet i had so far was the prize that was awarded to some online competition organized for computer engineering students in america to design a microprocessor from the scratch. this i saw in my early days as a surfer on the internet i cannot get such web addresses again. i believe if we alert one another on such development and share such website on discussion forum like nairaland, the better it is for all practicing professionals in this country. we could even form say a yahoo group or facebook group group account dedicated only for these purposes and notting else.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Omaz(m): 1:18am On Feb 14, 2010
Hmn dats nice, am intrestd
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Omaz(m): 1:22am On Feb 14, 2010
Wao dats nice. Am intrestd.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by iukpe: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2010
What is a typical problem-solving project that could contribute to improving the quality of life of Nigerians?

In our typical Nigerian situation, not very many things matter to us unless it has to do with producing electricity or naira notes.

What can technologists design to be of value to Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Calling Systems Administrators - Our Own Thread? / Apple Office In Lagos / Ifu Ennada: 'New Car Coming, I Can’t Be Poor Again, Small Girl, Great God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.